Disconnect Party Reinvitation - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Disconnect Party Reinvitation

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Xmd06

Xmd06

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • LocationPearl of The Orient
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:the only one

Posted 21 June 2016 - 05:00 PM

I played a lot of MMORPGs that allows this very thing. Basically, every time a party member disconnects, and then reconnects while the party is still in the dungeon, they are prompted to jump right back into the same party.

Some dungeons like the Underground Graveyard or anything similar allow invitation of new members during the run. But this doesn't happen on most dungeons, especially major boss fights. It's incredibly frustrating when you're at the end of something super lengthy like Kundara or Lavalon, then get disconnected. It has happened to me a few times, but nonetheless my party members can't rejoin.

This system checks whether the disconnection is intentional or not, so no one can just logout and have coffee while the rest of the party endures the pain. Quitters can't rejoin, but those innocently booted right out of the game can jump back in.

It will be convenient for dungeons that require keys or are super long, or both.

#2 Xmd06

Xmd06

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • LocationPearl of The Orient
  • Server:the only one

Posted 09 July 2016 - 06:45 PM

Really, we need this one.

#3 BlackDragonLord

BlackDragonLord

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts
  • LocationVoid
  • Server:Yes

Posted 12 July 2016 - 11:39 PM

Thank you for making this suggestion... I had this in my mind, we really need this. I hope they see your suggestion and be able to do it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users