Something wrong with my patcher - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Something wrong with my patcher

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Restra

Restra

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:East Blue

Posted 21 June 2016 - 07:18 PM

there is something wrong with my patcher. this error message whenever i click my patcher. don't know what happen seems alright couple of days ago but now this error shows up. i need to go to release folder and click ds to work. but how can i fix my patcher , are there other options besides reinstalling? EuNUR9.jpg

#2 eyes2kill

eyes2kill

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 172 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 June 2016 - 09:31 PM

there is something wrong with my patcher. this error message whenever i click my patcher. don't know what happen seems alright couple of days ago but now this error shows up. i need to go to release folder and click ds to work. but how can i fix my patcher , are there other options besides reinstalling? EuNUR9.jpg

Yes, wait till tomorrow for the next patch update and it should rewrite your files patching. It happened to me too a few times, most times the re-patch work from new updates, same with corrupted mails on the next patch works. And I thought you had the flu, but I guess is not mosquito season yet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users