• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 breezydude

breezydude

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 June 2016 - 07:46 PM

Hey guys im playing DS now since 1 month and i still dont know how to earn effectiv gold..

I just know that i can do gold with selling souls , hunter caps , verglas farm and farming alex gloves

How can i earn "fast" gold ( all levels )

it would be cool when anyone shows a guide of all kinds of earning gold in DS ^^

thanks and sorry for my horrible english

Edited by breezydude, 22 June 2016 - 07:47 PM.

#2 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 22 June 2016 - 10:25 PM

To put it bluntly, right now, our economy is shifting and trying to equalize right now because of an unfortunate event where some players decided it would be a great idea to do some dumb stuff that dealt with a huge part of the economy.

Currently everything is expensive, Im:Gold ratio is high and gold is worthless.

You are doing everything that many many many players have done and are still struggling.

Fastest way to make gold from 50-85 is to sell IM.

2nd fastest way to make gold is to farm f1.

3rd fastest way to make gold is to buy items then resell them at a higher price, but requires a strong sense of economy and knowledge.

4th fastest way to make gold is to farm items and sell them(equipment/element/materials). This is a 2 step process, you have to farm the item, then sell it. Gold won't appear the moment the item drops.

5th fastest way is to do professions and make hammers/materials/etc from mining

Last method I can think of is to sell elga runs for x amount of gold, but to be honest I do that for free if anyone asks for it.

The gambling method is basically what it is. Gamble for 6* cards/10* cards/IM clothing/Pet stats. This is so risky, even I don't have the ice cubes to try this out. Huge profit biggest risk/low%

I'm sorry to tell you that making gold fast requires constant dedication. If everyone can make fast gold, then everything would be more expensive anyways.

#3 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 23 June 2016 - 12:24 AM

Ye, it ain't easy to farm that gold.

If you have a bit of patience try to do this https://forums.warpp...et-like-a-boss/

Agitodesu and you yourself covered some specific ways pretty well explained. I'm just gonna share some overall thoughts I have on this.

So for me at least it's important that I first set a goal when I do anything anywhere. In this case that could be just to get a +20 weapon or anything, just a clear goal to work toward. I think it has to be something you can really see the progress toward, so like "I want to be op" wouldn't work for me because you can't really see how far in to that goal you are easily.

I'd try to find something to specialize on, and be very effective at that. This can be anything really, some specific dungeon or f1. That way you'll eventually be very fast at f1, or know the prices that items sell fast at from a dungeon. The most beneficial ways might require a little bit of wits and preparation to find, and probably aren't very known trough out the community. I feel that's the case in many MMOs.

But you also need to diversify of course, so mix in dailies and other dungeons. If you farm dungeons for example, having items from different dungeons can help you empty your market faster. Also do production when you afk and try to learn to resell stuff, as these are passive ways of earning gold and require little effort once you get the hang of them.

Always use your chances. For example events are often great for getting gold, especially if you keep the items for a while.

Also don't hesitate to get special or premium shops, especially if you start stacking up items to sell. That offline selling is very good.

So all in all you have to be efficient if you want to get gold fast, that's what it comes down to. Really depends on your personality though, how you like to play the game. If you want to chill and do stuff when you feel like it at the pace you want you can still get there. It'll take much longer, but you'll get there. Really, if you want to get a lot of stuff in the game, be prepared for a long trip anyway.

#4 Yagaraschi

Yagaraschi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 12:25 AM

Element farm is also a kinda fast way to farm items and sell them for gold! If you find a low lvl opener it should be more efficient than f1 :)

So dont forget to get your 8 [Protection from spirits] per day! :D

#5 Vossel

Vossel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • Server:Overlord

Posted 23 June 2016 - 03:49 AM

Element farm is also a kinda fast way to farm items and sell them for gold! If you find a low lvl opener it should be more efficient than f1 :)

So dont forget to get your 8 [Protection from spirits] per day! :D

in order to farm the element dungeon in a efficient way you need good equipment and either a low starter or need to be a summoner.

#6 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 25 June 2016 - 02:37 PM

in order to farm the element dungeon in a efficient way you need good equipment and either a low starter or need to be a summoner.

Yea ever since multi client was restricted it's incredibly time consuming to element farm without getting a few buddies or calling a low level chum for a favor.

Also unless you have a LOT of investment don't go with any rng gamble options. Yes you can technically turn a couple thousand into 10x if done right but if it goes south you'll either only gain a few times or lose out all together.

A safe way is to research what's the hot sellers from IM with gold in market. Randomizers and both Insurance are an example. Pay attention to sales and sudden price changes.

Or prep for a high demand mixboard set and prepare to sell a while after mixboard changes. Its better with some higher demand like Best/Green Unity or Devil Agility.

Edited by Coolsam, 25 June 2016 - 02:45 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users