Dragon Saga QA Livestream 06/29/2016 - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Dragon Saga QA Livestream 06/29/2016

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#1 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 23 June 2016 - 08:42 AM

Hello Dragon Saga Friends!

Next Wednesday will be our last Dragon Saga Livestream of the month, so it is time once more for our end of the month Q&A Livestream! Post your questions for the Dragon Saga Team below and join us on the Warpportal twitch channel at 10:00 Server Time06/29/2016 to see them answered!

Oda: We're running a little late because twitch is having some issues. Instead, join us at our youtube channel for a livestream! 

https://www.youtube.com/user/GravityUS

#2 Rainnowx

Rainnowx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationStill here
  • Server:That one

Posted 23 June 2016 - 11:08 PM

As Secmathian Recipes for both Rare and Hero Sets don't even exist at all, will the Red Teardrop and the Hearts from Drakos's respective modes ever have a use? (I will never make Consumables to increase Element ATK from those XD)

#3 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 24 June 2016 - 01:31 PM

The Summer Update showed a pretty promising variation of an instance map. Will we see something similar in Arcadia or has the ability to make missions and dungeons become doable by then?

#4 Starkespada1

Starkespada1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 506 posts
  • LocationNo.
  • Server:Yes.

Posted 24 June 2016 - 02:25 PM

• Will Arcadia weapons have unique special options? At the moment we have currently the same options every single time the next tier of weapon comes out, it would be nice to see some variety such as critical damage,casting speed, or any other unique stats for these weapons.

• Will Arcadia weapons have element variants?

• Are all the other pets going to have a chance to run for president, or only a select few?

• Is Arcadia finally going to be the update that has a necklace that dethrones the almighty Hero Sign of Kazeura necklace, a level 40 necklace with zero competition , Hero Sign Of Arcadia Please 

#5 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 24 June 2016 - 02:28 PM

• Are all the other pets going to have a chance to run for president, or only a select few?

All you want is that turtle pet to be president.

#6 Rainnowx

Rainnowx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationStill here

Posted 24 June 2016 - 10:31 PM

Is Arcadia finally going to be the update that has a necklace that dethrones the almighty Hero Sign of Kazeura necklace, a level 40 necklace with zero competition , Hero Sign Of Arcadia Please

I feel like a {what the...?} Lv.60~80 Necklace coming, if the answer is "Yes" '-'

#7 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts
  • LocationZirothos entertainment Studio
  • Server:MLG PVE

Posted 26 June 2016 - 10:37 AM

Hi there Staff member Here my question

Question 1: in Arcadia will we see the missing monster card skill EX : monk, Rain of fire … Priest : spark rock, Chain-lighting.

Question 2 : can we have more info on what going on with the rework of the Element system, With the new RPG style system, i’m a bit scared of what it’s gonna be. For some reason I cant make a image of it in my head.

Question 3 Can we have a more info of any new stuff that will be add in the first episodic update of Arcadia.

Question 4 : Who much update part will the Arcadia will have.

Question 5 : Is the Pooro ‘’ the blue thing that follow us at the beginning of the game will make is big comeback and if yes can we make it >>>'''customizable'' (sorry i don't know how to write this one)<<<   xD it’s so cute and we see more of them in the Kazura village. Is this pet was born there?

#8 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 26 June 2016 - 11:40 AM

Question 5 : Is the Pooro ‘’ the blue thing that follow us at the beginning of the game will make is big comeback and if yes can we make it >>>'''customizable'' (sorry i don't know how to write this one)<<<   xD it’s so cute and we see more of them in the Kazura village. Is this pet was born there?

What are you talking about? Kazeura? Pet? Customizable? I don't get this question tbh.

#9 Rainnowx

Rainnowx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationStill here

Posted 26 June 2016 - 12:21 PM

That quite gives a huge hint about how to understand that question.

I would still give you a point for underlining the difficulty to understand though, Pop' '-'

Let's "re-translate" that:

Will Pororing [or whatever it is, I don't even properly remember the name anymore XD] make a comeback?

If "yes" will it be "customizable"? [I don't even know which word is correct about that matter; and I wouldn't even assume from the beginning that it would be something the player can control '-']

Now I quite doubt about the location, or what Zirothos saw.

The moment I write this, I checked in the Village; but the only thing "that follows someone" I saw, is Ochukoe's familiar.

So I would assume that the answer to "Was it born there" is strictly "No" '-'

Edited by Rainnowx, 26 June 2016 - 12:22 PM.

#10 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 12:34 PM

What are you talking about? Kazeura? Pet? Customizable? I don't get this question tbh.

part 1 the blue monster that folow us in the training until lv 15 is there from the first 2 mission zone.

Part 2 some Kazura NPC got the same monster type with them but in red

Part 3 will this monster will come back for more story line and able to be Change is style so we can have a unique one . 990345pororing.png

#11 Rainnowx

Rainnowx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationStill here

Posted 26 June 2016 - 12:41 PM

Spoiler

#12 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 09:04 PM

Will there be any advertising done for Arcadia?

Any news on the rankings? 

Why did you make the summer event final boss so over powered?

Could it someday be possible for people to give you guys information and opinions straight from in game? Most people don't really interact on the forums and stuff.

Is Popcorn's list of good ideas getting longer or shorter? :P

Edited by Precrush, 26 June 2016 - 09:04 PM.

#13 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 27 June 2016 - 12:22 AM

Why did you make the summer event final boss so over powered?

Bahahaha.........I bet it killed you already twice... :heh:

ROFL, guy that one just made my day. Thanks for this!

---------------

Is there a chance that some kind of Pochi monster one day becomes a pet too?

Those are just too cute.......deadly..........but cute..

I never saw the summer event anywhere else, so I assume you made it from scratch. Was it a lot of work?

The first time we saw Doc Parrell in "person", but since we still havent defeated him....will we see him again?

Regarding Arcadia, would it be okay for you to give us a little spoiler on what you are currently working on?

Edited by Fliederduft78, 27 June 2016 - 12:23 AM.

#14 HakannBlast

HakannBlast

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 12:35 AM

Are there any nerfs coming for the invoker class or buff to get other underpower classes to get at same tier of invoker ?

They meant to be support class but they dps is way too high is unfair for the class that are meant for damage.

The other supportive class the dragoon dont have near the same damage 

Edited by HakannBlast, 27 June 2016 - 12:38 AM.

#15 Fregil

Fregil

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • LocationGermany, Ports of the Winds, Black Claw Nest
  • Server:The only one

Posted 27 June 2016 - 01:15 AM

Can you give infos about the Rune System? Like how many can we Equip or are they drop or crafted?

#16 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 09:27 AM

Are there any nerfs coming for the invoker class or buff to get other underpower classes to get at same tier of invoker ?
They meant to be support class but they dps is way too high is unfair for the class that are meant for damage.
The other supportive class the dragoon dont have near the same damage

the dragoon is not a support class but a tank.

2e the invoker is the class who have a normal dps and i dont know where you see it over power

3e invoker = support yes but at the moment this class dont have many support skill for a suport i give you that and i would like to more support skill on it.

the invoker in pvp have a super low deffence rate ( befor any boost of card or super ring same for hp.

question for you are you talking about pvp invoker or pve cause in pve most of the class are equal

in pvp you cant count the basic attack super speed over power until the element rework cause with out the element this class or any that use it feel weak against hight deffence class.

Edited by zirothos, 27 June 2016 - 09:30 AM.

#17 Apocryphos

Apocryphos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • LocationSan Diego
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 27 June 2016 - 10:08 AM

Why is Wind Walker Hero White[Normal] even though its better then all the Purple[Legendary] grade titles?

Will there ever be exclusive perks for player's with high achievement points?

Will equipment dismantling ever get buffed, because in endgame the gold selling item gives outweighs farming souls, is there a chance extraction could get a large boost?

There are plans on revamping the atk/defense formula, so defense isn't a ruling factor, how much of a difference will the changes make?

Will there ever be scaling Mission Maps/Dungeon where high level player's can revisit old map's for a new challenge?

Will there ever be a higher instant enchant consumable like the elga marble that +6's item's, iircc there was another item during the ROxDS crossover though I'm not sure how high the item enchanted, but will items that instant enchant up to +15 be possible?

(Btw Apocryphos is pronounced, a-poc-ri-fos)

Edited by Apocryphos, 28 June 2016 - 09:59 PM.

#18 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 27 June 2016 - 04:20 PM

To be honnest, a lot of people think that Arcadia is a major update that will bring a lot of whole new content that comes out of nowhere to the game, and I think these players are probably wrong.

Why ? Because when I hear "Arcadia", I understand "old stuff". Things that will get improved, mixing up the old and the new to get something really polished and enjoyable. Like some features that we've been missing (For exemple the rune system) or a change in the arcade mode, like bonus maps being more useful or gemstones having an actual use (On the first release of IM skills accessories, we had to use gemstones to improve from advanced to hero IM accessories).

Now for a real question, will the Community party system be used once again ? (That big party split into two different parties in the Black Claw Nest)

#19 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 04:30 PM

Spoiler

oO sorry i recheck and it not in kazura but in ash mist village

porroring_red.png

My bad :p_hi:

#20 Rainnowx

Rainnowx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationStill here

Posted 27 June 2016 - 10:34 PM

And there I had thought that it would be weird for that Dragonkin's familiar to be one of those Pororings XD

#21 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 27 June 2016 - 11:24 PM

Can you make mission map boss themed weapons? Like require those useless crystals like topaz. ruby and stuff + some random untradeable drop that drops from the final boss of that mission mode. Make the weapon a lil bit stronger than the normal weapons or something you can look forward to while running the dungeon over and over. (Not replacing lavalon/aram/zauharant/elga but somewhat weaker)

#22 HakannBlast

HakannBlast

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 03:02 AM

the dragoon is not a support class but a tank.

2e the invoker is the class who have a normal dps and i dont know where you see it over power

3e invoker = support yes but at the moment this class dont have many support skill for a suport i give you that and i would like to more support skill on it.

the invoker in pvp have a super low deffence rate ( befor any boost of card or super ring same for hp.

question for you are you talking about pvp invoker or pve cause in pve most of the class are equal

in pvp you cant count the basic attack super speed over power until the element rework cause with out the element this class or any that use it feel weak against hight deffence class.

tanks are toward support the team and not deal damage

for invoker i talk pve wise and tell me a reason to pick sorcerer over invoker when they heal retards amoungs and have prob higher dps 

is just sad for damage dealers dealing lower damage them a invoker they should decrease the healing on user by some % to prevent solo map 

they one of best pve classes is just sad 

i also suggested buffing other classes to invoker pve lvl to prevent people from leaving the game

they not great in pvp though

#23 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 03:47 AM

tanks are toward support the team and not deal damage

for invoker i talk pve wise and tell me a reason to pick sorcerer over invoker when they heal retards amoungs and have prob higher dps

is just sad for damage dealers dealing lower damage them a invoker they should decrease the healing on user by some % to prevent solo map
they one of best pve classes is just sad

i also suggested buffing other classes to invoker pve lvl to prevent people from leaving the game
they not great in pvp though

the invoker healing should be base on magic power and not % on hp. but for dps your missing the point the invoker do hight dps on single or 4 monster max with basic attack the other class do medium damage on a large zone. the tank dragood class is one of them that do many aoe damage quicky on a large zone. the big problem of the game is it too easy and any class can play solo.

the game dificulty is unbalance not the class power

#24 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 05:08 AM

question 1 : is there a possibility to see a change in invoker healing skill to be base on magic power and not hp%(insta heal skill)

q2: see a change in monk resurection skill be base on pure MP cost and not MP%

q3: change how the ,, dont remeber the skill name ( i think it call mp transfer) the skill that give mp to one other player base on the priest mp% (max) can we see it modify to be a zone mana to allie but the %base give equal ammount on all charater in the zone EX. 20% max mp / Nomber of player in the zone(3)=6.6666%) each player of caster max mp
(2)= 10%
(1)=20%

party membet only

Edited by zirothos, 28 June 2016 - 09:58 AM.

#25 Kamagura

Kamagura

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 05:27 AM

Okay  uh 4 questions, i think you sort of answered this one last stream but i need a little more detail.

1. Will we eventually given any time what so ever, 1-5 years perhaps ever get a skill rework or a character rework so that characters feel more like their roles, e.g Ninja has more usage of it's transformations, or skills that are used less are given the opportunity to be used more effectively. 

2. Will there be more ways to level that are much more engaging like f7, or something new that can give players experience that isn't just pure grind, yes we all hate/love the grind, but for newer players or people who might join as the game further develops. 

3. might there be a raid dungeon sort of thing, like 10 man dungeons would be amazing, or like huge world boss's but they would be instances for them. 

4. A guild hall or guild revamp?

keep the good work you guys are doing a great job.  :p_hi:  :p_laugh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users