Dragon Saga QA Livestream 06/29/2016 - Page 2 - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Dragon Saga QA Livestream 06/29/2016

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#26 HakannBlast

HakannBlast

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 08:32 AM

the invoker healing should be base on magic power and not % on hp. but for dps your missing the point the invoker do hight dps on single or 4 monster max with basic attack the other class do medium damage on a large zone. the tank dragood class is one of them that do many aoe damage quicky on a large zone. the big problem of the game is it too easy and any class can play solo.

the game dificulty is unbalance not the class power

still unfair they outdamage a sentinel when they offer zero utility

#27 Spyropurple

Spyropurple

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 01:19 PM

will we ever see 1 blue gem stone as a daily reward ?

#28 ohsnap

ohsnap

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 292 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 June 2016 - 05:56 AM

In the new arcadia update will we see major changes when it comes to stat balances? Strength, Intelligence, and Agility are kinda subpar to Health. The amount of mdef one can get is subpar to the amount of pdef one can get so you see classes doing physical damage doing half the amount magic damage does unless you're a class like a destroyer with high percentage scaling skills(sniping). We also see classes like pallies getting over 40k def and short of 30k mdef. Mages are a bit evenly distributed but you still can't reach the optimal amount you can get compare to pdef. 

Will we also see major changes in bsq and ew? Limits on deathbuffs to avoid abuse in bsq. Cooldown timers for channel changing in ew and inability to disconnect to reconnect to EW more than once/twice to avoid mission resets and abuse poking for mission points. 

Edited by ohsnap, 29 June 2016 - 06:03 AM.

#29 BELDUROY

BELDUROY

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationKONOHA
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:SWORD ART ONLINE

Posted 29 June 2016 - 07:33 AM

Hello GM, greetings and thanks for do this kind of interactions with the players

My questions are for PVE:

1.-what do you think about  elga can be killed by 1 person instead 8? (summoner in less than 10 min)

2.-why there is too little  bosses with skills (like antares, kilmart, gaiden and ryvius or bosses in galaxya like cancer and sagittarius) and almost all the bosses in DS just jump and hit the ground and make you fall ?

3.-we will have a challengers bosses for lvl 70+? Because even the monsters for the community events like black hole dont have damage just have lots of hp , the players just keep pressing keys until the  boss dies.

4.-and the last one, why the two-handed sword of overlord is thinner and smaller from 70+ lvls?  like the elga weap and POS compared with the Zau weap and the Aram one

PD. sorry for my bad english

#30 BELDUROY

BELDUROY

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationKONOHA
  • Server:SWORD ART ONLINE

Posted 29 June 2016 - 07:35 AM

ZxxN6gf.jpg

#31 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 07:53 AM

Lol, 7 minutes to stream and twitch is down :P

#32 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Server:None

Posted 29 June 2016 - 07:59 AM

Have bosses that completely ignore defense and do % damage. This way stacked players have as much of a hard time as non stacked players. And stacking only hp because armor does nothing is now voided. Although defeats the purpose of stacking aside from pvp. Add buncha new skills too.

Edited by Agitodesu, 29 June 2016 - 08:01 AM.

#33 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 29 June 2016 - 07:59 AM

Lol, 7 minutes to stream and twitch is down :P

Worst case scenario they do it from Youtube.

#34 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts
  • LocationZirothos entertainment Studio
  • Server:MLG PVE

Posted 29 June 2016 - 08:06 AM

how do you watch a live stream on youtube? XD

#35 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 29 June 2016 - 08:13 AM

You search for Warpportal and if the stream goes live you have a button called "live" to the right of the channel name I think it was...

But twitch just came back for me.........

#36 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 08:18 AM

Hello everyone! We will be hosting the Dragon Saga QA Livestream on Youtube today due to the issues that have been occurring on Twitch. We will be starting in just a couple of minutes!

#37 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 08:21 AM

kk

#38 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 08:58 AM

popcorn say only the player could see the poororring but how come there a npc in ash mist village with a red one moving

#39 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 10:48 AM

I had to go back and watch the May QA to make sure I wasn't completely retarded when I thought Popcorn meant normal atk and defense, not elements with the 1 to 1 ratio. I'd say I wasn't :P But glad that got cleared up. That  raises some concerns in my mind about how the element rework will go though, I don't see how it could be good without some sort of changes to normal attack and defense But we'll see later on I guess.

#40 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 11:04 AM

For some odd reason everything is always live streaming when I have work/school etc ._. Y no match time for me only >:C jk

Here is the link if no one watched it live like me:(

#41 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 29 June 2016 - 11:08 AM

I had to go back and watch the May QA to make sure I wasn't completely retarded when I thought Popcorn meant normal atk and defense, not elements with the 1 to 1 ratio. I'd say I wasn't :P But glad that got cleared up. That  raises some concerns in my mind about how the element rework will go though, I don't see how it could be good without some sort of changes to normal attack and defense But we'll see later on I guess.

Sorry, but I don't get what you're talking about.

The current basic "normal" attack/defense formular is : FinalDamage = AttackDamage - DefenseAmount (taking Evade/AIM and Block into account for sure). So it's already 1:1. 

I always said, that we are adjusting Element Attack:Defense ratio to 1:1 and not - as it is now - keep it at 1:(about)11.

The only thing I said is, that STR needs more impact to physical attack classes.

#42 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 11:18 AM

The current basic "normal" attack/defense formular is : FinalDamage = AttackDamage - DefenseAmount (taking Evade/AIM and Block into account for sure). So it's already 1:1. 

I always said, that we are adjusting Element Attack:Defense ratio to 1:1 and not - as it is now - keep it at 1:(about)11.

The only thing I said is, that STR needs more impact to physical attack classes.

(assuming 1:1)Are you only adjusting the ratio or the amount the cards give? A pos set can easily fend off almost every attack card including 6* cards if you don't have enough(4xxx in all 4w/set effect). and getting 4* cards on each piece of gear can get you roughly 10k Elemental resist. I have barely Hit that cap with 5 Element attack cards pre rag set. It's not that bad since elements won't be strong anymore.

As for early game pvp 20/40-75 It should be more than enough balanced so that if you have the resist you take 0 damage from element.

Edited by Agitodesu, 29 June 2016 - 11:20 AM.

#43 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 12:58 PM

You and I understood the question that you answered with the 1:1 thing differently, that's what I'm talking about. It could really be understood either way, but saying defense made me think it was normal attack and defense. Now I didn't know what the calculations for that are before now. The point is, if you nerf the effects elements have in pvp, that would mean normal attack and defense matter more. And those are utterly and completely broken too for the most part. That was what I thought that question back then was about, and that's what concerns me.

#44 Rainnowx

Rainnowx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationStill here
  • Server:That one

Posted 29 June 2016 - 01:24 PM

[In Popcorn's answers]

R1:"[...]There should be a use, and the whole things looks unfinished, again."

R4:"Short answer: yes.[...]"

R9:"Pororing, whose name is {can't spell it :q}, has a come back."

R12:"It's getting longer, not shorter." "It's a never ending cycle."

_I had a short laugh at that ending :q

_*Ok, I let my imagination run (a little) wild XD*

_So "Pororing" is a species' name, if it's said like that '-'

_At least, things are going for the best '-'

Spoiler

#45 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 01:40 PM

I would bet Agitodesu is pronounced "A-gui-todesu" '-'

I would like to apologize for anyone whose name I got wrong! I know I pronounced a couple of them incorrectly! Let me know the correct way to say your forum name and I promise to try and do better next time =)

#46 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 01:53 PM

I would bet Agitodesu is pronounced "A-gui-todesu" 

Ahem. Ah-ghi-toe-deh-sue or you know just Agito would be fine. (Ah-ghi-toe)

Edited by Agitodesu, 29 June 2016 - 01:54 PM.

#47 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 29 June 2016 - 02:04 PM

I didn't get to hear my name. How sad.

#48 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 02:19 PM

I didn't get to hear my name. How sad.

the 5 stands for the amount of letters in your name in game and 1 +4 = 5. 3-the first letter of the alphabet gives us your first letter. and so on in totally logistically proven law of #s. They just didn't decode it well enough.

Edited by Agitodesu, 29 June 2016 - 02:19 PM.

#49 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 29 June 2016 - 02:54 PM

Did you notice the first and last latter of my in-game nickname ? That's also a leggit code. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by 5143121023173906760, 29 June 2016 - 02:56 PM.

#50 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 03:32 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users