New/old player kinda returning - Chaos Renewal Recruiting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

New/old player kinda returning

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Dails

Dails

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 05:34 AM

Hi everyone,

i'm a kinda old/new player. I played on/off on the original euRO server back in 2003-2010 until the merge with fRO.

After that i played some time on the fRO server but now i don't like the way it is going. The community

seems to die and the economy is rather bad ...

So i started anew here and i have the same feeling like back then in 2003 when i started to play. :)

I really like it here, the places are full like back in the day and yeah ... it's really nice.

So, i'm looking for a guild/party to play with. Because of work and exams, i'll play on/off until august,

then i'll play a lot in my holidays. So i would rather want to start with a social/pvm guild. :)

I'm from Germany and thus based in UTC+1 timezone, so i'm kinda looking for a guild based

in Germany or Europe, but i wouldn't mind to join a guild from another timezone.

I'm mostly german/english talking, so a guild with these languages would be the best.

Currently i'm playing a thief and planning to become Rogue to earn some money.

Well, thats all, thank you for your patronage and i'm looking forward to meet some people. :)

You can reach me ING on TalesofDails or over the forum.

Greets,

Dails

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users