How to reset your Taekwon Masters SLS locations. (Guide) - Expanded Classes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

How to reset your Taekwon Masters SLS locations. (Guide)

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 June 2016 - 02:45 PM

I have done it myself TWICE and am now posting my research to alleviate future Taekwon Masters from false information (forgive me I didn't take a screenie or video of it occuring):

1. Be sitting next to a fellow Taekwon class (boy/girl or master or soul linker), ensure both are sitting for this to work.

2. Spam /doridori slowly until you gain happy break status (Gloria Victory sign icon), there is NO need to spam /doridori afterwards.

3. Be regenerating HP (Very important to note it is not SP that needs regenerating but HP, maybe someone else will show results of it being effected by SP regen).

3.5. The HP you regenerate will be green numbers similar to the effect increase HP recovery does on the Swordsmen classes.

4. Continue regenerating till you hear the sound that soul linker buffs make when giving someone a soul link, screen goes dark as if you have been given a soul link and a personal announcement (which is not recorded in the chat bar) is given at the top screen saying that you have been given the miracle of resetting your perception locations.

The chance of it happening is very, very, very slim and exceptionally random, first time I did it, the moment I sat down with a fellow Taekwon class on the first regen HP it immediately reset, second time I had constantly sat down for 3 hours every day for 5 days.

Hope this helps to dispell some of the myths regarding this painful and lengthly process.

#2 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 25 June 2016 - 05:10 PM

wow the second time of your attempt took hella long. future star emperor will be able to reset freely tho

#3 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 03:52 AM

Indeed Fuyukikun my dear. My final verdict? Just remake the character if you really hate the idea of having perceptions on it from otherwise a good character. Its just not worth waiting for that damn Korean Angel to descend at the rate of a card drop.......shes probably an NTR'ing angel anyways, and that, has no place jn my sweet Vanilla heart.

#4 Silvianna

Silvianna

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2579 posts
  • Location-
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Quit

Posted 26 June 2016 - 04:14 AM

thats because you're a pervert  :heh:

good thing leveling tkm is not difficult , sls is just a bonus i think

but i always set low TI area to solar, and gh churchyard to lunar ( set dark priest to lunar enemy to get more dmg and xp bonus)

#5 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 26 June 2016 - 04:19 AM

you can set it on TI maps? wow i never know that. coz i 99-ed my TKM by janeway, and i never try this class in prerenewal. so i have zero knowledge about this class

Edited by fuyukikun, 26 June 2016 - 04:20 AM.

#6 Silvianna

Silvianna

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2579 posts
  • Location-

Posted 26 June 2016 - 06:22 AM

yes, really easy to solo with heat in TI map

just spam your flying kick all over instead of trying to tank while sls heat on

another good thing is, to use courier skill that double your weight in sls map,

if my memory serves me right, you can get up to 15k weight enough for greeding entire lowTI by yourself  :heh:

Edited by Silvianna, 26 June 2016 - 06:24 AM.

#7 wadoichimonji

wadoichimonji

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 06:51 AM

Nice tricks. I plan to make TKM for EMB farming on novus. Looks like it more fun than playing LK.

#8 Sladeero

Sladeero

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 08:40 AM

Nice tricks. I plan to make TKM for EMB farming on novus. Looks like it more fun than playing LK.

They work very well. I use a double Manananggal carded book teamed with Kaahi.

You pretty much become a vampire which cannot die on the map at ASPD 190.

Add in any auto-casts or critical gears and you will do better.

This is what the reset looks like.  Replied to a thread about this a while back.

TKM-Reset-edit_zpsxf8mid5y.jpg

Edited by Sladeero, 26 June 2016 - 08:44 AM.

#9 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 12:54 PM

that Korean Angel..........................why do I get such killing intent when I see her I have no idea.

So using the SLS skills in TI's, does that mean when the TI maps finally swapped over, you automatically lose the map from your SLS perception? so its like an extremely painless reset? OR am I getting something wrong here?

#10 Sladeero

Sladeero

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 01:23 PM

that Korean Angel..........................why do I get such killing intent when I see her I have no idea.

So using the SLS skills in TI's, does that mean when the TI maps finally swapped over, you automatically lose the map from your SLS perception? so its like an extremely painless reset? OR am I getting something wrong here?

Don't get pissed at the Angel, she's just following the GM Diety's orders.  :heh:

Who knows, maybe kRO will make her the job change NPC. That might be nice.   :p_smile:

The TI maps stay the same as far as I know. Only the monsters change and I have done the 3-4 sessions of monster changes on low TI to get EMBs. I have the low TI saved under Stellar Protection so I can use my Stellar Heat daily and my ASPD bonus every 5 days. This is nice since it allows me to switch out my Musketeer Hat for my White Drooping Eddga since the Stellar Protection and Adrenaline Rush do not stack.  [edit] If you can get to 184 ASPD the Adrenaline Rush should max the ASPD to 190 I believe or close to it. [/edit]

If the game allowed it you could technically save each TI map with Solar, Lunar and Stellar Perception. I tag with another TKM on the low TI tearing it up against monsters. The only time you would have to change or save under a different celestial body is if you go up to mid/high (still stuck at lvl 99) TI or do another external map.

The reset is not too painful just monotonous once you have gears (e.g. Goibne set) to switch between. I've gotten used it since I have a Soul Linker on another account. I've done about 5-7 already over the last year or so. One of which was in about 10 mins so I got lucky on that.

It's a matter of how patient you are. Some people have said it was quicker to reset and re-level.

Hope this helps.

Edited by Sladeero, 26 June 2016 - 01:34 PM.

#11 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 26 June 2016 - 04:45 PM

shame all those things that seem fun only for level 99 content. we need the 3rd class to come here ASAP

#12 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 05:25 PM

shame all those things that seem fun only for level 99 content. we need the 3rd class to come here ASAP

Wish they could bring Star Emperor/Soul Reaper/175/60 for expanded/Temporal Boots/Rebel Awakening

But no,we need dorams -_________________-

#13 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 11:56 PM

I take whats handed to me. Its more acceptable that way

#14 Silvianna

Silvianna

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2579 posts
  • Location-

Posted 28 June 2016 - 12:16 AM

Ok, found the short video (11 secs).  
With SLS Union
https://www.youtube....h?v=Oz5vhMnVXJU

Without SLS Union (36 secs)
https://www.youtube....h?v=qrsIUDfuiC8

i never know LUK/crit damage can increase SLS heat on union mode, until i saw your post xD
thanks for this info, my taekwon is SVD
can you go full crit damage next time? i want to see your heat damage

Edited by Silvianna, 28 June 2016 - 12:16 AM.

#15 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 12:42 AM

Pretty sure you can crit on taekwon kicks as well. I think i remember someone talking about it.

#16 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 28 June 2016 - 01:32 AM

btw can you set SLS on instances?

#17 Silvianna

Silvianna

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2579 posts
  • Location-

Posted 28 June 2016 - 03:28 AM

TKM max lvl is 99, the only instance you can farm daily is sara's memory? 

but TI is instance or not?

because i can set on TI map  :p_idea:

sladeero your normal crit is so high, 4-6k ?

i guess it can jump to 10k in union, not to mention if you party with 11 more people

TKM will get full effect from Kihop  :pif:

#18 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 28 June 2016 - 03:40 AM

ET will be good to kill some first 25 floors. TI is not instance, it is just a regular map which access to enter is using gramps..if TI is an instance, there will be a time limit there, and you must be in party to enter TI.

#19 Sladeero

Sladeero

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 02:25 PM

TKM max lvl is 99, the only instance you can farm daily is sara's memory? 

but TI is instance or not?

because i can set on TI map  :p_idea:

sladeero your normal crit is so high, 4-6k ?

i guess it can jump to 10k in union, not to mention if you party with 11 more people

TKM will get full effect from Kihop  :pif:

The crits from the SLS Union video is without SLS Wrath and only 1 person on the map.

The game won't let me memorize Fire Eggs as a monster.

I was hitting ~4K-4.6K under White Drooping Eddga mode before I restat'd my char.  

TKM%20Crit%20Hits_zpshznaakjs.jpg

I did not have all of the buffs either. If so, it's very possible to do ~5K per crit hit. If you add in Kihop (+100%) and Stellar Wrath  (~+110%) the hits would be closer to 20K per crit before any reductions I believe (I could be wrong). Add in Union to that with ASPD 190 = ~20K x 15 hits/sec = ~300K/sec but I can never get 10 people together to test this. The other factor is you need to be attacking monsters with 200% effect to Mild Wind. So, Dark Priests against holy is a fair example here.

This is why I am so interested in the Temporal LUK boots with LD, AD. Imagine +200 LUK = ~+66.7% dmg increase on SLS Wrath and no backlash from it either.  :boogie:

Fuyukikun,

From what I read memo'ing a map with SLS functions does work but only for that specific map. So, unlike low TI where it's the same map, an ET run would only give you 1 floor you could memo out of the many you can run through even if the floors looks similar. Not sure if that answers your question.

PervySageMarty,

My damage for all kick skills (FSK, Round House, Counter...etc) has never gone up from any crit damage modifiers or increases in crit stats. This seemed to be the fact kicks are skills and not regular melee attacks. If this is possible I am interested in hearing more.

FSK is a ranged attack so a Menblat or EA could increase that. However, you get such a damage increase from taking the book (with respective Spurt, Sprint...etc on) off the EA enchants are more than negated by this should you choose to enchant a book that way. You could use it for a FAW and get some benefit but for FSK only. It would be good for hit and run attempts whereby you could one-shot monsters.

Hope this answer some of the questions asked.  

#20 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 28 June 2016 - 06:21 PM

yes, i am aware ET has 4 maps. each map consisted of 25 floors. that's why i said this will be good if floor 1-25 can be memorized.
also, geffen magic tournament. i believe your TKM can go as far as the alchemist, which is good if we can memorize geffen tourney

#21 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts

Posted 20 September 2016 - 10:42 AM

yes, i am aware ET has 4 maps. each map consisted of 25 floors. that's why i said this will be good if floor 1-25 can be memorized.
also, geffen magic tournament. i believe your TKM can go as far as the alchemist, which is good if we can memorize geffen tourney

update

i tried GMT as TKM,i was excited to try but you can't... The map changes everytime you enter the instance -__________-

#22 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 03:33 AM

hmmm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users