#1 RaijinMaster

RaijinMaster

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos/EXE

Posted 25 June 2016 - 05:12 PM

Sometimes when I use bb on a mob it only hits one target. I cant reposition myself so it's always either I died or I had to wing away. Can someone explain what happened here and is there a way to fix this?

#2 KirinKishi808

KirinKishi808

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 984 posts
  • LocationThe Silver State Union
  • Server:Chaos / Sakray

Posted 26 June 2016 - 01:01 AM

gutter line

use endure and move a few cell away & BB again.

if you are so easy to die then get some more vit. Agi build sucks when mobbing.

#3 Undying

Undying

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1329 posts
  • LocationBoston
  • Server:Odin

Posted 27 June 2016 - 07:57 AM

gutter line

use endure and move a few cell away & BB again.

if you are so easy to die then get some more vit. Agi build sucks when mobbing.

What they said. More specifically, when using endure to move a few cells away do it in a diagonal. Gutter lines exist like a big grid on the map. Moving diagonal, for me, is more beneficial then horizontal or vertical. Worst case scenario, while going diagonal, you may have to reposition once more at the max. Upon spending decent amount of time on a map you will learn basic areas to avoid.

#4 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 June 2016 - 05:12 AM

Or.....

You could just get a piece of overhead projector sheet, cut it out into the same size as the minimap on your screen, then using a marker, draw the gutterlines out and whenever you are on a character that uses bowling bash, get a tiny piece of double sided sticky tape or blu tack whatever and stick your gutterline square sheet over ontop of the minimap on your monitor.....viola! You now know where the gutterlines are always. :)

Edited by PervySageMarty, 28 June 2016 - 05:13 AM.

#5 mirhyo

mirhyo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationSomewhere somewhere
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 June 2016 - 08:24 PM

Or.....

You could just get a piece of overhead projector sheet, cut it out into the same size as the minimap on your screen, then using a marker, draw the gutterlines out and whenever you are on a character that uses bowling bash, get a tiny piece of double sided sticky tape or blu tack whatever and stick your gutterline square sheet over ontop of the minimap on your monitor.....viola! You now know where the gutterlines are always. :)

excuse me, this may sound stupid but what is a gutter line? i'm sorry. i never play RK before. can u explain with a pic or something? thank you

#6 KirinKishi808

KirinKishi808

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 984 posts
  • LocationThe Silver State Union
  • Server:Chaos / Sakray

Posted 29 June 2016 - 05:03 AM

gutter line is when you follow your "gut feeling" and perform a bowling bash on a spot where you think the monster will stack together and thus damaging all of them in the same time.

lol jk

you can find the answer here >> https://www.google.c...r line ragnarok

#7 cl0udstrife7702

cl0udstrife7702

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 12:58 AM

Brandish spear is probably easier to grind on mobs.. though bb is key own in pvp.. pierce is cheaper than both on a spear LK.. yup cool story find me on thor! -Cl0udstrife07

#8 tubers

tubers

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 502 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 July 2016 - 08:29 PM

What they said. More specifically, when using endure to move a few cells away do it in a diagonal. Gutter lines exist like a big grid on the map. Moving diagonal, for me, is more beneficial then horizontal or vertical. Worst case scenario, while going diagonal, you may have to reposition once more at the max. Upon spending decent amount of time on a map you will learn basic areas to avoid.

Awesome tip.

My brain's too slow to calculate for /where but I know I really should for long term LOL.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users