3 replies to this topic

#1 Setx

Setx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 11:06 PM

Hello,

I'm new to this RK thing and I need some advice building my own.

1) What my stats should look like at level 100 taking into account the gear I have at my disposal? And how should I grow it afterwards?

Gear:

- Maestro Vanaguard

- Inccubus BFG

- Octopus Balloon / Jinn Marin

- Glorious Suit

- TGL EA 10 / MG [AS x4]

- FAW EA 10

- Temp. Dex [Firelock]

- 2x Ur's Seal SP 250

- Hard Armor / Champion Shoes

- Wise Earring / Magical Pendant

- Spellflow Shield

I was thinking something like 120 DEX / 40 Vit / 39 Int. I'm not sure  if that's correct though.

2) Is it worth using 2 KBC cards on my Ur's Seal?

3) Is HWHB a good choice for a RK without access to Kiel cards? And if yes, should I use Expert Rings over Ur's Seal if wearing a +12 HWHB?

Thanks for your time!

Edited by Setx, 25 June 2016 - 11:11 PM.

#2 Joatmon

Joatmon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1303 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 29 June 2016 - 01:09 PM

*ahem* don't expect to be doing -_- with DB at that level without a tao. DB doesn't come into its prime with those years till around level 120, I've been leveling mine with near identical gear.

That might be offset with a HWB I don't know ... But expert rings aren't worth it at that level for DBing. Even with strings which is more delay reduction that the rings, my damage wasn't enough by itself.

#3 Shachi

Shachi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1469 posts
  • LocationXandar
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 29 June 2016 - 07:28 PM

just go with bowling bash first

#4 havemybaby

havemybaby

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 08:18 PM

1. You can go with that stats or 120dex and then all into vit. The increase by int is pretty minimal for lower level.

2. I will say no, unless you really only want to play rk and not other class. Otherwise go for universal acc.

3.Yes.  Even without kiels, +12Hwhb with tgl and expertring is good for rk. You will be able spam db at x2 rate without any cast delay redux.

You should know this but i still want to mention it:
1. At lower level go for highest damage setup, not cast delay setup. Side note: Temp Dex will still reduce the amount of pot that you use. So go for it.

2. Water Db before Fire Db because Nogg.
3. If you cant oneshot that horse at lower level, just ignore it and aim for the dragon. You should be able to do it at wdb10 and level 110 (should be way earlier).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users