• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Brreezzyhill8

Brreezzyhill8

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 05:08 PM

first of all Good Day to all Gms and Game Creators of rose online.

since the latest update paradigm shift.

dungeons now takes a bit longer to finish

and i applaud to that it should be that way for end game characters.

but one problem of, not only me but my friends i spoke to about this

is that the rewards are a bit unrewarding.

i and my friends in game would like to lay a proposal

increase valor gain

(many characters i know in game farm Honor by valor dgs run).

(and valor has now more use than before).

if possible make paradigmatic loots sellable

(since it takes a bit longer to finish dgs its probly rewarding to gain

another way of earning in game money).

i would like to say hi to Prophesier

you helped us a lot in luna and sikuku runes

your buffs are awesome.

#2 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 30 June 2016 - 05:48 PM

I support some of this and good job taking initiative to provide feedback, I know the staff appreciates it. 

But yes, to get on point here. I do think that Dungeons feel a bit 'empty' now that they've been out for so long, and it might even be possible to make 'copies' of them, that are not only harder to complete but give new EQ's or new Sets with new bonuses.

Something that I would like the modify is your proposal to make Rune Empower materials able to be sold. There are too many players in the game with literal trillions of zulie, and Valor typically gets low balled as a currency, because those same people with trillions in their banks do not appreciate or value the PvM side of the game. This makes an artificially lower price, enabling them to buy out all the valor on the market, and very very rapidly gaining Power via the Rune system.

Instead what I propose is to make them Account Locked instead of character locked. Given the very slow rate at which you can gain the materials in DG's, being able to at least do daily's on all characters on that account would at least help stimulate 1 characters growth faster than currently. It also prevents 'power players' from just buying their power and then subjecting other players to a disadvantageous punishment. 

Something else that I would like to see is the Valor to Honor conversions increased slightly. With the now very important crossing over of Honor and Valor for materials to refine runes as well as buying elemental scrolls, it's should be at least a 80% retention rate both ways. PvP'ers need Valor, and Dungeoneers need Honor. Shooting Dungeoneers in the foot and telling them their efforts aren't as valuable or are 'too easy to gain valor' is kind of insulting. It takes large amounts of effort and practice as well as team work to become largely proficient in farming Dungeons. Not to mention we suffer the same GA Energy limitations as PvPers, but DG's take up more of that energy thus inhibiting it further. 

So yeah Valor to Honor should be 5 valor for 4 honor, and Honor to Valor the same in reverse. We need to stop segregating these game modes and putting more value in one, when both internal communities need each other in this update. 

#3 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 30 June 2016 - 05:55 PM

I support some of this and good job taking initiative to provide feedback, I know the staff appreciates it. 

But yes, to get on point here. I do think that Dungeons feel a bit 'empty' now that they've been out for so long, and it might even be possible to make 'copies' of them, that are not only harder to complete but give new EQ's or new Sets with new bonuses.

Something that I would like the modify is your proposal to make Rune Empower materials able to be sold. There are too many players in the game with literal trillions of zulie, and Valor typically gets low balled as a currency, because those same people with trillions in their banks do not appreciate or value the PvM side of the game. This makes an artificially lower price, enabling them to buy out all the valor on the market, and very very rapidly gaining Power via the Rune system.

Instead what I propose is to make them Account Locked instead of character locked. Given the very slow rate at which you can gain the materials in DG's, being able to at least do daily's on all characters on that account would at least help stimulate 1 characters growth faster than currently. It also prevents 'power players' from just buying their power and then subjecting other players to a disadvantageous punishment. 

Something else that I would like to see is the Valor to Honor conversions increased slightly. With the now very important crossing over of Honor and Valor for materials to refine runes as well as buying elemental scrolls, it's should be at least a 80% retention rate both ways. PvP'ers need Valor, and Dungeoneers need Honor. Shooting Dungeoneers in the foot and telling them their efforts aren't as valuable or are 'too easy to gain valor' is kind of insulting. It takes large amounts of effort and practice as well as team work to become largely proficient in farming Dungeons. Not to mention we suffer the same GA Energy limitations as PvPers, but DG's take up more of that energy thus inhibiting it further. 

So yeah Valor to Honor should be 5 valor for 4 honor, and Honor to Valor the same in reverse. We need to stop segregating these game modes and putting more value in one, when both internal communities need each other in this update. 

I second this!!!

#4 Cortiz

Cortiz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationJunon
  • Server:Aura

Posted 01 July 2016 - 08:29 AM

first of all Good Day to all Gms and Game Creators of rose online.

since the latest update paradigm shift.

dungeons now takes a bit longer to finish

and i applaud to that it should be that way for end game characters.

but one problem of, not only me but my friends i spoke to about this

is that the rewards are a bit unrewarding.

i and my friends in game would like to lay a proposal

increase valor gain

(many characters i know in game farm Honor by valor dgs run).

(and valor has now more use than before).

if possible make paradigmatic loots sellable

(since it takes a bit longer to finish dgs its probly rewarding to gain

another way of earning in game money).

i would like to say hi to Prophesier

you helped us a lot in luna and sikuku runes

your buffs are awesome.

Im not sure why you think thats it's so unrewarding, reacently I have seen a increase in skill books and gems ( I could have just been very lucky? )

But I do think that it we should wait for some more feedback on the paradigm matter, and see what the next patch/update in regards to this will bring us.

I always found that the convert ratio from one to the other was low from the start so this I defo support!

#5 Brreezzyhill8

Brreezzyhill8

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 05:26 PM

thanks for the replies i appreciate all of them,

to feuer: yes your suggestion is good too with points

to Cortiz:as feuer posted, we need to feel the reward for our dgs.

and as we waited for patches/updates might as well slip our suggestions to that.

and that i hope and pray our supplications well be heard by good GMs.

i can only leave the game changes to der trustworthy hands.

#6 gio2go

gio2go

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • Server:Polaris, Draconis, Arua

Posted 02 July 2016 - 02:51 AM

. . .

Instead what I propose is to make them Account Locked instead of character locked. ...

Something else that I would like to see is the Valor to Honor conversions increased slightly. With the now very important crossing over of Honor and Valor for materials to refine runes as well as buying elemental scrolls, it's should be at least a 80% retention rate both ways. . . .

Sounds very reasonable really,

account locked can be more useful to some players, than a character locked item. .

even in real life, a 20% trading loss (gain) is somewhat acceptable ...

​Please take a good look at this. :)

#7 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato

Posted 02 July 2016 - 05:58 AM

i'm uping this suggestion cuz even i feel that its completely unrewarding. 

in the 2 test runs for my cleric that i reskilled, the work i have done to try to keep people alive is so damn intense. Yet, what do i get? freaking ulverick medal.

I nearly flipped my table when i saw i got that for all the heals, i've done trying to keep everyone alive and everyone died like 4 times after the 2nd boss(cuz i joined after the 1st boss was killed)

#8 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts

Posted 03 July 2016 - 09:45 PM

i'm uping this suggestion cuz even i feel that its completely unrewarding. 

in the 2 test runs for my cleric that i reskilled, the work i have done to try to keep people alive is so damn intense. Yet, what do i get? freaking ulverick medal.

I nearly flipped my table when i saw i got that for all the heals, i've done trying to keep everyone alive and everyone died like 4 times after the 2nd boss(cuz i joined after the 1st boss was killed)

I got Wired.  :p_love:  :p_laugh:

#9 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 04 July 2016 - 04:39 AM

Skill books are nice, but you only need one. Unless you reset, but odds are, you wouldn't be resetting your unique skills unless a major update, but there's so much time between major updates, that the market gets stockpiles of those books, making them intrinsically worthless. 

Edit:

IE: Rewards you need only once, are not a good loot for Dungeons that get repeated.

Skill books, medals and mounts should be a quest related item, that you only get when you have the quest + meet the criteria inside the Dungeons. 

The rest of the loot should be things regularly consumed. Valor, CP, Refine materials, Paradigm Materials, Elemental Scrolls, Zulie, Coupons of various things and so forth. 

Edited by Feuer, 04 July 2016 - 04:40 AM.

#10 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts

Posted 04 July 2016 - 07:50 AM

Have been finished more than HOO, and haven't seen any Holy or Sorcery scroll XD. So sad.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users