Summer Sharing: A Month of Experience Bonuses and Rewards! - Page 2 - Events - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Summer Sharing: A Month of Experience Bonuses and Rewards!

26 replies to this topic

#26 akemarufin

akemarufin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 August 2016 - 10:48 PM

A couple of  notes about the Summer Sharing Event:

In general, participation was awesome and I sincerely thank everyone who worked to help us test this new type of event! The entries closed July 31, but the ongoing bonuses (EXP and HHB) will be restarted and will run an additional week. The last tier that was earned was the 8,000 entry tier.

No new tiers were unlocked last week. The entry count was reduced because a number of entries (around 1,400) were flagged as invalid. These entries came from users trying to "cheat" the system by either not completing the task or using multiple accounts or aliases to earn a massive number of entries. These entries were deleted because they both defeat the purpose of the event (sharing RO2) and would have made the Grand Prize Winner drawing unfair for those who legitimately participated. 

When we use Gleam for an event in the future, we will certainly take your feedback into consideration. If you liked, loved, hated, or have comments about this event, please send them to me as a forum message. I want to make the event better in the future!

The Grand Prize winners have been drawn! Since their contact details are personal, I won't post names here until people reply to my email message with their IGN. If you entered the event, please go check the email inbox for the address you used to sign in with Gleam!

please remove the expiry date on the temporary storage box

or on the next event make the prize go into the "gift tab", because of this event i got 3 type of infi, blessing, lucky, phantom stone and thats waste of storage space 

#27 Idun

Idun

Hail Njoror

• Retired
  • 594 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin & Freyja

Posted 03 August 2016 - 11:40 AM

please remove the expiry date on the temporary storage box

or on the next event make the prize go into the "gift tab", because of this event i got 3 type of infi, blessing, lucky, phantom stone and thats waste of storage space 

Distribution to the "gift" tab is currently not an option.

In the future, we will try to use the same type of item for all events (IE: The same "kind" of infinium) so that common  event rewards stack. The temporary storage box is meant to be temporary to prevent item hoarding by accounts that aren't necessarily active. I'll look into our other options for prize distribution. 

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users