• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 millionsmiles

millionsmiles

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 03:53 PM

Ok so I was tryna purchase IM using load central. I always get "There has been an error with the product information" message. I made a ticket 30+ hours ago and still no response. Why cant you guys just tryna fix everything. Almost everything and anything on this game is bugged.

#2 admintox

admintox

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis and Leonis

Posted 01 July 2016 - 06:40 PM

How to Fix? Microsoft C++ runtime error? after update cant open client? error keeps poping after i start the client?

Edited by VModCupcake, 02 July 2016 - 08:03 AM.

#3 voxdei

voxdei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 748 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed.
  • Server:forever leonis™

Posted 02 July 2016 - 01:04 AM

Any reason why WP and steam wont be supporting a payment method from the Philippines?

#4 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 08:24 AM

Ok so I was tryna purchase IM using load central. I always get "There has been an error with the product information" message. I made a ticket 30+ hours ago and still no response. Why cant you guys just tryna fix everything. Almost everything and anything on this game is bugged.

Please check your spam folder. It's possible that a reply from support was misdirected to spam. You might also consider creating a support account so you can view and reply to your tickets online rather than through emails.  You can do that by clicking on "register" on the support page

How to Fix? Microsoft C++ runtime error? after update cant open client? error keeps poping after i start the client?

Please make a topic about this in the Technical Support section so someone can help you.

Any reason why WP and steam wont be supporting a payment method from the Philippines?

I know several players have been having issues over the past week.  I don't have any information on which country they have been from. The issue has been happening sporadically across all of the games.I do know there will be a maintenance of the billing server this coming week. The two may or may not be related.

However, anyone who is unable to purchase WPE should make a ticket so the support team can look into their specific problem. Here is the link to do that 

Closing topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users