#1 ChungEm

ChungEm

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 07 July 2016 - 04:44 AM

Can any want help me compare Dragoon and Sorcerer in every aspect of the game ?

-Mobbing

-Bossing

-Endgame Potential

-1v1

-Group PvP
-Any other stuffs that i forgot to mention

#2 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 07 July 2016 - 07:54 AM

Mobbing-sorcs
Bossing-sorcs
Endgame potential-sorcs
1v1-dragoon
Group Pvp-sorcs
Good at being bad-dragoon
The class that stole the dragoons role of tank-sorcs

Edited by Agitodesu, 07 July 2016 - 07:55 AM.

#3 Bustincaps

Bustincaps

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 129 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 07 July 2016 - 02:29 PM

Let's be honest, though.... Sorc for PvE and Goon for PvP. Sorc may outshine Goon in BSQ but I don't think that makes it worth choosing Sorc rather than Goon if you're into PvP. 

#4 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 07 July 2016 - 03:28 PM

Let's be honest, though.... Sorc for PvE and Goon for PvP. Sorc may outshine Goon in BSQ but I don't think that makes it worth choosing Sorc rather than Goon if you're into PvP.

With no elements involved, or with stacks of element resistance, sorcerers shine, and I really mean it. Even in 1vs1.

#5 Kristof3195

Kristof3195

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • LocationAmerica, Washington DC
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 08 July 2016 - 02:30 AM

Just spam Z with high attack speed on sorc and u will be completely immune to Cross cut, Jab, Spin it bear so sorc > goon

#6 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 03:33 AM

Just spam Z with high attack speed on sorc and u will be completely immune to Cross cut, Jab, Spin it bear so sorc > goon

We're not comparing Dragoon VS Sorcerer, but which one is better overall.

#7 Kristof3195

Kristof3195

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • LocationAmerica, Washington DC
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 08 July 2016 - 06:13 AM

Well since I do play both classes id stick with sorcerers. Dragoon can be good in 1v1 ( since this is the only thing they can try to be better then sorcerers) still sorcerers can outshine them at that like above mentioned with simple stuff. 

My opinion stick to sorcerer its awesome in pve, godmode in group pvp and in 1v1 with good gear and hot z spam moves awesome.

#8 Bustincaps

Bustincaps

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 129 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 08 July 2016 - 10:31 AM

Sorc Z spamming is not enough to make them a good 1v1 class, lol. They have no catching skills.... I can literally 5:0 a Sorc using a lvl25 weapon without getting caught a single time througout the entire match if I am careful. They can Z spam all they want; they're still going to lose, especially vs a Goon. xD You guys are overthinking this; we all know Sorc is bottom of the food chain. Stop being theoretical lmao.... EZ win. However, I can definitely agree that Sorc is a powerhouse in group PvP. It really depends on what type of gameplay you're into. I personally don't like casting a bunch fo AoE stand-alone skills to hide inside while I spam Slow-Heal like a nab. Goon is more fun.

#9 eyes2kill

eyes2kill

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 172 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 July 2016 - 06:13 PM

Mobbing-sorcs
Bossing-sorcs
Endgame potential-sorcs
1v1-dragoon
Group Pvp-sorcs
Good at being bad-dragoon
The class that stole the dragoons role of tank-sorcs

That's about right with the exception to what I believe of last boss on any stage were dragoon will kill it faster. PVE is about even with dragoon actually killing  a little faster and getting SSS faster too. PVP pally will do more damage and has more combos to keep the warlock in check, and it will take the warlock to kill any class longer than what it will take the pally.

So, PVE dragoon, PVP 1 vs 1 dragoon, Bsq sorcerer and EW sorcerer. All depends on what an individual like, they are about even with the exception of support during BSQ_EW were the sorcerer actually outshine the pally.

Not to mention anyone in particular, but all I have seen on these forum is people trying to make others believe that they are the best at everything, and start with the bashing on how great they are, by stating how proficient, and great they truly are. When we are in game a whole lot of different music is heard and seen, that all their professionalism with their class pretty much suck. Look below for spamming self-serve conduct and idealism that does not address the context. Always the same people. 

Good job with your view point Agitodesu.

Edited by eyes2kill, 08 July 2016 - 06:51 PM.

#10 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 12:22 AM

That's about right with the exception to what I believe of last boss on any stage were dragoon will kill it faster. PVE is about even with dragoon actually killing a little faster and getting SSS faster too. PVP pally will do more damage and has more combos to keep the warlock in check, and it will take the warlock to kill any class longer than what it will take the pally.

Dragoon and Sorcerer are on the same point regarding critical hits. They both need GB + Unity Gloves to reach the maximum damage output and have a limit of 600 % of critical damage.

But there are two main differences with each class :

-Dragoon can apply elements damages on his opponent, while Sorcerer gets to deal more hits, so there is more chances for the Sorcerer to deal critical hits.
Advantage given to the Sorcerer.
Both of these classes have an advantage on support.

-About support skills, Dragoon have a heal with a long cooldown and a casting/cooldown time reduction, and the Sorcerer have the ability to heal himself and his teammates.
Because healing is more noob friendly, people usually prefer having a heal in case they take too many hits. No one is hurt from having a healer on their side. And unlike Dragoon, Sorcerer don't need some party members to have his support skills being really helpful.

-Regarding PvP, I think people have in mind that Dragoon is easier to kill opponents in PvP because of elements damage.
But ifnwe compare a Dragoon locking someone and a Sorcerer locking someone, you may notice that the Sorcerer will use a larger variety of skills that can be thrown simultaneously, when the Dragoon will have to use only a few skills that have to be thrown one by one.

#11 Turpi

Turpi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 276 posts
  • LocationPvP Ranking Mode
  • Server:God's Sanctuary

Posted 24 July 2016 - 03:58 PM

Bustin is totally right tho. The only way for Sorc to go offensive in pvp is z spam. If you play safe you can beat as good as any sorc without getting dmg. Well.. maybe some fire emblem shots will hit you.. xD

Theres only 1 rly good sorc i have met. He was kinda great, have to pvp him again when hes done with his hero pos.

Good Dragoon beats everything.

Edited by Turpi, 24 July 2016 - 03:59 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users