How to level every character the same way in 3 items... OR YOUR MONEY BACK! - Page 2 - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

How to level every character the same way in 3 items... OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#26 ShoLin

ShoLin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2107 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Quit

Posted 16 July 2016 - 03:16 PM

Sorry I have an opinion, my moderator overlords.

#27 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 July 2016 - 09:04 AM

Oh, God... I can't see Alarms as alarms again. I always assume they're Big Bells and think "How the -_- can he tank such a mob?".  :p_swt:

#28 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3958 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 19 July 2016 - 01:08 PM

They sit there forever holding the mobs, then proceed to teleport and mob train you.

Real players arent afraid of a mob train and instead prefer it happening for more burst exp.

#29 Diskence

Diskence

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1311 posts

Posted 21 July 2016 - 11:59 PM

It's a good idea but this is more like a DL card spotlight than anything. If you actually wanted to make this informational you should've showed how it works without MS flying everywhere so people can see what the actual damage would be and how fast they actually kill things.

#30 ShoLin

ShoLin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2107 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Quit

Posted 23 July 2016 - 09:43 AM

Real players arent afraid of a mob train and instead prefer it happening for more burst exp.

When the mob is 1/2 dead? Certain situations I don't want to have more monsters on me.

#31 AtlasThunderbeef

AtlasThunderbeef

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 905 posts
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 23 July 2016 - 10:26 AM

If the guide was 3 items required, you would make the video with those 3 items.

Stopped watching as soon as I saw you had more items on your character. Scrolled through comments and I can see you're using a Dark Lord card and other items.

What a troll guide.

#32 aentunei

aentunei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 893 posts
  • LocationBikini Bottom Computer Center
  • Server:InternationalRedAlert6

Posted 28 July 2016 - 02:26 PM

huehuehue i like the way you laugh too huehuehue

#33 divinemanwah

divinemanwah

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 11:38 AM

For those who are tight on data usage, could anyone explain what the video says?

#34 dagger47

dagger47

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 594 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 13 August 2016 - 12:17 AM

hmm this is my auto cast solo sura god build, with fly wing and metal strength i could wipe THE ENTIRE LOW TI MAP! in a few mins as i laughed hysterically....its a pretty fun build literally god like.

You don't need a dark lord card and you have absolutely NO reason to worry about ks's u wipe every monster on map you can see in secs......and when ranger arrow storm your mob...you just follow ranger  :mad: and he'l soon be sorry  ;)

hat:

• 18932.png Rhino Model Hat [1] which chance of casting Level 5 Lord of Vermilion when you receive Physical damage 

switch between that and 9+ ride world hat

mid

• 18666.png

armour carded with

• 4001.pngloli ruri card which Add a 5% chance of auto casting Level 3 Heal on the user when the user receives Physical Damage.

shield carded with

• 4001.png High Orc Card which Reflect 5% of all Physical Melee Damage back to the enemy which inflicted it.

accessory carded with

• 4001.png Gazeti Card which Add a 5% chance of auto casting Level 2 Cold Bolt on the enemy when attacking.

Does the malicious shadow set leech bk hp from auto cast attacks 2? i imagine using this with any class with be pretty costly with healing items tho

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users