Task Manager >>> Ragnarok >>> periority low? - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Task Manager >>> Ragnarok >>> periority low?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 EdwinKuswanto

EdwinKuswanto

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 861 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:[Renewa]Chaos

Posted 11 July 2016 - 01:59 AM

IXtM6X2.png

How to fix this?, now I know why I cant spamming my potion, lag, and my character coordinate is not same as the screen (make melee monster look like they can do range attack), for unknown reason my system always set my Ragnarok Priority to [low], and I need to change it to normal to get a better playing experience.

Do I always need to check my Ragnarok priority set on the task manager every time I feel something not right when I play?.

Thank you.

Edited by EdwinKuswanto, 11 July 2016 - 02:02 AM.

#2 EdwinKuswanto

EdwinKuswanto

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 861 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 11:43 AM

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#3 NoDice

NoDice

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 430 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 July 2016 - 03:35 PM

Windows will always reset the priority settings to default whenever you reboot the computer. You will need a third party tool to set it permanently. If changing it to normal is the only way you can have  a better game experience then give it a go. I never had the need for one so I cannot say which program works best.

I'm also assuming that when you play, you do not have any bandwidth hogging applications running like YouTube/streaming/torrenting/downloading.

#4 EdwinKuswanto

EdwinKuswanto

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 861 posts

Posted 22 July 2016 - 04:38 AM

Windows will always reset the priority settings to default whenever you reboot the computer. You will need a third party tool to set it permanently. If changing it to normal is the only way you can have  a better game experience then give it a go. I never had the need for one so I cannot say which program works best.

I'm also assuming that when you play, you do not have any bandwidth hogging applications running like YouTube/streaming/torrenting/downloading.

Thanks for the information, really helpful.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users