8 replies to this topic

#1 DjApk

DjApk

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 06:43 AM

So, first off, I'm new and sorry if it's the wrong section  :hmm:

I got multiple questions, about premium account, and buying in Rose Online overall:

1. How do I make my account a "premium account"? (I've heard there's bonus exp and drop rate)

(^ Is that permanent?)

2. Whenever I try to purchase WP points from WarpPortal it says they have to check my account details before, max 24 hours, it's been more...

What should I do? am I doing something wrong?

3. After I'll suceed with step 2... how do I buy items with these "points" ingame? Where and how do I buy it?

I might come up with new questions and update this thread...

Thanks in advance!  :p_love:

DjApk

#2 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 11 July 2016 - 08:07 AM

Premium is an account boost that lasts for 30 days. You can purchase it from the Item Mall in-game for 600 points. If you use more than one Premium Coupon, the time is extended. 

There are many benefits of having premium. Besides getting 30% more exp and 50% more drops, you also get unlimited Game Arena energy. That means you can do the PvP games and dungeon runs as much as you want.  You will get 10 pages of Premium storage and there is no fee to place items in those pages. You will be able to access all of your storage from anywhere in the game. You won't have to find a storage NPC.

You can make up to 8 characters on your premium account (as opposed to 3 normally).  You will get 10 more points for Valor quests. And everyone's favorite premium perk- you will get a daily gift every 6 hours. You do not have to stay logged in to get the gifts. The timer starts ticking as soon as you claim a box. Just log in around 6 hours after the last box. It only takes a few minutes from that time. Some of the items in the daily boxes will be account bound but others are tradable.

The first time you purchase Warpportal Energy, they have to verify your form of payment. Generally that takes less than 24 hours. You should check your spam folder if you haven't gotten a reply from support. There is a good chance the email was mis-directed as spam. That first transaction is not actually put through, it's just for the verification process.

Once you are notified that you've been approved, log in at the ROSE (or Warpportal) website and purchase the WPE you want. Then you can convert the WPE into points that you can spend in the game.  You will see your points at the bottom of the Item Mall window.  

The verification only happens the first time you purchase WPE. After that, you will receive the points almost instantly, as long as you are using the same form of payment. 

If you have other questions, please let me know.

#3 DjApk

DjApk

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 08:31 AM

Premium is an account boost that lasts for 30 days. You can purchase it from the Item Mall in-game for 600 points. If you use more than one Premium Coupon, the time is extended. 

There are many benefits of having premium. Besides getting 30% more exp and 50% more drops, you also get unlimited Game Arena energy. That means you can do the PvP games and dungeon runs as much as you want.  You will get 10 pages of Premium storage and there is no fee to place items in those pages. You will be able to access all of your storage from anywhere in the game. You won't have to find a storage NPC.

You can make up to 8 characters on your premium account (as opposed to 3 normally).  You will get 10 more points for Valor quests. And everyone's favorite premium perk- you will get a daily gift every 6 hours. You do not have to stay logged in to get the gifts. The timer starts ticking as soon as you claim a box. Just log in around 6 hours after the last box. It only takes a few minutes from that time. Some of the items in the daily boxes will be account bound but others are tradable.

The first time you purchase Warpportal Energy, they have to verify your form of payment. Generally that takes less than 24 hours. You should check your spam folder if you haven't gotten a reply from support. There is a good chance the email was mis-directed as spam. That first transaction is not actually put through, it's just for the verification process.

Once you are notified that you've been approved, log in at the ROSE (or Warpportal) website and purchase the WPE you want. Then you can convert the WPE into points that you can spend in the game.  You will see your points at the bottom of the Item Mall window.  

The verification only happens the first time you purchase WPE. After that, you will receive the points almost instantly, as long as you are using the same form of payment. 

If you have other questions, please let me know.

So. first lets talk about this... if the premium account is a boost for 30 days, and it got so much storage space...

Lets say I've put 30 items in there, valuble ones. After the 30 days, assuming I don't have enough storage in my normal storage, where will the items go/dissapear?

Or once you get the premium account the storages are for eternity?

About the account verification, I've got this in my email:

Greetings WarpPortal Citizen,
We thank you for your interest in purchasing WarpPortal energy from our website.
We have reviewed your WarpPortal account information and we have detected some possible issues. We are refunding your payment and the WarpPortal energy will not be credited.
If you feel this is in error we ask that you please submit a ticket to the WarpPortal payment team via the support page(http://support.warpportal.com) to resolve these issues for future purchases.

Thank you.

WarpPortal Customer Support

How is that possible?

I'm using my credit card, with my name and everything... (I'm paying everything through PayPal)

And what is the meaning of "refunding your payment" if they didn't even give me the chanse to pay?

Thanks in advance!

#4 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 10:42 AM

The items in your premium storage will stay as they are. If you do not have premium anymore,  you can still remove items from those pages- you just can't add items. The same thing is true of additional characters you make while on premium. You will always be able to use them even if you no longer have premium.

You'll have to make a ticket to get more information on what happened. The link in the email will take you to the page to do that. You should also make a support account. That will allow you to view and reply to your ticket online rather than in emails.  Click on "register" on that same page to make a support account. 

#5 DjApk

DjApk

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 11:12 AM

The items in your premium storage will stay as they are. If you do not have premium anymore,  you can still remove items from those pages- you just can't add items. The same thing is true of additional characters you make while on premium. You will always be able to use them even if you no longer have premium.

You'll have to make a ticket to get more information on what happened. The link in the email will take you to the page to do that. You should also make a support account. That will allow you to view and reply to your ticket online rather than in emails.  Click on "register" on that same page to make a support account. 

I Understand, thanks alot for all of your help!  :p_hi:

And two more important questions I forgot to mention...

Can I buy items from the item mall IN ORDER to sell them to players? (like if someone buys an item for some billions, I can buy the item with real money and gain zulies for it, right?)

And isn't it possible to purchase points or whatever is needed through the game? I got to use the site?

#6 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 12 July 2016 - 12:41 PM

I Understand, thanks alot for all of your help!  :p_hi:

And two more important questions I forgot to mention...

Can I buy items from the item mall IN ORDER to sell them to players? (like if someone buys an item for some billions, I can buy the item with real money and gain zulies for it, right?)

And isn't it possible to purchase points or whatever is needed through the game? I got to use the site?

I think you might have mis-phrased that question a bit but you already know this answer since we talked in-game about it. You can buy items from the Item Mall using your im points and then sell them to players in-game for zulie. 

Just try to remain calm during this long maint. I know that will be difficult for you but try :P

#7 SuperHotShot

SuperHotShot

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 08:27 AM

i have a question how many percent the x2 experince ? because in the premium tou have a 30% more exp and 50% more drops.

#8 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 04 September 2016 - 09:07 AM

well standard rate is 100% of normal gains, so 2x would come to 200%. Double. Twice as much as normal.

#9 SuperHotShot

SuperHotShot

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 12:20 PM

so in the premium is 30% only thats is very small extra exp, well thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users