I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • LocationLeft top Alberta
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:still confuse

Posted 11 July 2016 - 03:42 PM

Hello fellow archers

i want to ask if its ok to have a malicious elven bow? or do you have any other recommended weapon for HF card? because as of now i feel my ranger is weak easily got killed on nogg road and mid TI .. already tried other mob like Dark Priest still easily got killed even i mob from 3 to 4 to lessen the damage still easily killed i dont know why.. 

lvl 101

my equips are:

+7 Ride word hat

Robo Eye

Jinn Marin Balloon

WW set

+7 Kingbird Elven bow

Sound Ampli (Phen)

stats:

vit     64

int     80

dex 100

#2 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 11 July 2016 - 04:27 PM

camouflage is OP skill if you know how to use it

#3 Doomsquare

Doomsquare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • Server:iRO Brooms \o/

Posted 11 July 2016 - 04:38 PM

Malicious set and Blood sucker is great. HF card in an elven bow is not necessary.

https://forums.warpp...-set-in-mid-ti/

#4 Scuba

Scuba

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3225 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 11 July 2016 - 04:50 PM

The trick is to flywing after your attack goes off. If you don't flywing immediately you will take residual damage. Flywings activate a few frames of immunity, so you can keep that HP bar maxed out.

Getting the Rideword to +9 will be more beneficial to you as it doubles the leeching effects. 1 Hunterfly will be mostly negligable. A +7 malicious shadow set will work wonders. Even +0 is good as long as you have the whole set.

Edited by Scuba, 11 July 2016 - 04:50 PM.

#5 weeyam

weeyam

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 04:50 PM

camouflage is OP skill if you know how to use it

its like cloacking or hiding? i need to level up my job to get this skill currently lvl5 aimbolt and lvl7 AS, i guess need to pause the level of my AS and get the camouflage to the max for the movement speed

thanks fuyukikun 

Malicious set and Blood sucker is great. HF card in an elven bow is not necessary.

https://forums.warpp...-set-in-mid-ti/

i think i will get a funds to have that set but the blood sucker i think i search for the lowest price ehehehe thanks for the tips Doomsquare

#6 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 11 July 2016 - 05:24 PM

yes, it is like cloaking, and you get atk bonus on top of that. if you fight mobs that can see hidden players, you can do hit and run or put electric shocker trap for aoe ankle snare to stop their movement.

#7 weeyam

weeyam

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 05:41 PM

The trick is to flywing after your attack goes off. If you don't flywing immediately you will take residual damage. Flywings activate a few frames of immunity, so you can keep that HP bar maxed out.

Getting the Rideword to +9 will be more beneficial to you as it doubles the leeching effects. 1 Hunterfly will be mostly negligable. A +7 malicious shadow set will work wonders. Even +0 is good as long as you have the whole set.

tried to flywing or hit and run but lag is terrible sometimes i already click 2-3 flying wing but not flying at all lol..

already tried to +9 it but it always revert back to +4 lol i use hd elu and i think that is may bad because what i read from the others is they are using enriched lol,,  i will go for +0 set first for the meantime and wait for the shadow upgrader lol

yes, it is like cloaking, and you get atk bonus on top of that. if you fight mobs that can see hidden players, you can do hit and run or put electric shocker trap for aoe ankle snare to stop their movement.

i tried to hit and run but the flywing sucks because of lag lol.. i will try to master the trap skills for mob control and additional skills to play.. thank you very much for the tips fuyukikun 

#8 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 12 July 2016 - 05:23 AM

coz lag sucks. recovering HP by leeching gives second chance to stay alive during lag

#9 4782131221082418730

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2370 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 July 2016 - 05:28 AM

tried to flywing or hit and run but lag is terrible sometimes i already click 2-3 flying wing but not flying at all lol..

then HF card /bloodsucker/ shadow set cannot help much. Just keep clicking flywing right after you cast AS. ( unless you want to see the AS animation )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users