ExileSean

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:The only one

Posted 13 July 2016 - 03:34 AM

I figured i'd try playing this game and aside from the tutorial issue where i got sent to a level 36 mob spawn and having to decipher the half displayed letters on my screen, it seems like an alright game.

Now i know the spawn and tutorial issue is something that's been reported to the staff already while searching around on info for that but does anyone happen to have a fix for the text problem i'm experiencing? it's making the game hard to move forward in without just taking shots in the dark and hoping i'm not wrong.

#2 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 13 July 2016 - 09:06 AM

The tutorial issue will be fixed soon. What text issue you talking about? Post a SS lol

#3 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 13 July 2016 - 11:55 PM

They used a bitmap based font. As a result it's always going to be difficult to read unless you are playing at 1024 x 768. If you are using your video card settings to force AA, this will blur the text since the Screen Space shaders are old.

#4 ExileSean

ExileSean

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 14 July 2016 - 01:55 AM

I didn't think to look back to the thread since  a VM was messaging me directly but the issue isn't with my graphics card settings forcing AA which i was hoping was the case so it would be fixed by simply shutting it off.

SS of text: http://puu.sh/q1gdQ/530555db97.jpg

#5 ExileSean

ExileSean

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 17 July 2016 - 12:41 PM

Still messing around with the problem and it's still very much so effecting me, i've tried adjusting a lot of settings on my pc as well as in game, anyone aware if it's possible to change the in game font to something else?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users