#1 buenaventura

buenaventura

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:LEONiS

Posted 13 July 2016 - 10:33 AM

Please, Revise the concept of character Locked in PVP Gears, Honor Accesories, PVM Gear, H/V weapons, Fragment, and Runes

my conclusion of why made the character locked on those items, because of concept in runes and the whole results of them is self-character farming.
•On Valor and Honor Sets are estimated of 7k up Points
•On Honor accesories Set ~4.5k honor pts
•On runes ~1,000 H/V points
•On Fragment~7 H/V points
Empowerment
02~19: 1x18= 18pcz
20~39: 2x20= 40pcs
40~59: 3x20= 60pcs
60~79: 4x20= 80 pcs
80~99: 5x20= 100 pcs
100: 6x1= 6 pcs

the summation of fragments are 304 and equivalent 2,128 honor.

The truth im not agree about the character locked, it will be prioritizing the veterans and the big gap has become larger into the newbie or new comers. As my opnion the new materials of paradigm which essence and cluster are good enough for a self-character farming of us.

Cluster
10~19: 2x10=20 pcs
20~29: 4x10=40 pcs
30~39: 6x10=60 pcs
40~49: 8x10=80 pcs
50~59: 10x10=100 pcs
60~69: 12x10=120 pcs
70~79: 14x10=140 pcs
80~89: 16x10=160 pcs
90~99: 18x10=180 pcs
100: 1x20= 20pcs
the summation of cluster is 920pcs and let say 10 cluster per games estimated by 92 games for 1pcs of +100 empowerment

Honor and Valor Shops are not needed to become a character locked. As of now the Item Mall rewards: Honor and Premium. Has a big role of farming the valor points and honor points potentially.

My suggestion:
the character locked is existing, but before those item was become character locked. It have inserting an item or materials has a content of character locked

For example:
those paradigm cluster and paradigm essence are character locked. Once the Cluster or essence which has a content of character locked and inserting on the runes. It will become character locked and when it comes the runes are inserted on the item it will become the character locked.

Edited by buenaventura, 13 July 2016 - 11:27 AM.

#2 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 13 July 2016 - 12:51 PM

Character locked does not prioritize veterans over casuals. It prioritizes playing the game, over buying the game. 

While yes, I think the grind for +100 runes is an abomination and needs to be severely reduced, there is nothing wrong with Honor, Valor Equipment being Character Locked. 

In fact, my ONLY request, is a reduction in the amount of materials to empower a rune [or attempt to do so] and that the materials be account locked, instead of character locked.

This would allow those who have a legitimate single account of characters they've worked very hard on, one by one, to focus their efforts BACK onto 1 single character, until they're happy, then move onto the next one. 

However, I do not ever want to see Honor and Valor items being sold in vendors ever again. It was a horrible system, promoted gold selling, and cut down the number of sets required by 1/8th of what it should have been. 

#3 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 13 July 2016 - 04:03 PM

Totally agree with what Feuer said. The trade system does not need to be changed or removed but account locked on the materials to upgrade the Paradigm Runes makes a lot of sense.

#4 buenaventura

buenaventura

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 05:45 AM

"However, I do not ever want to see Honor and Valor items being sold in vendors ever again. It was a horrible system, promoted gold selling, and cut down the number of sets required by 1/8th of what it should have been. "

Free trading was already solve by the unbinder to prevent the transfering the item repeatedly on one to another.

Yup, i agree with you about the horrible system and promoted by gold selling because of the market was over-use before. As the result, those players was farming on the big items to sell and bought important item. While, Game Arena was almost dead and people was focus their play either of farming and fight on training grounds.

The LOCK of INTEREST and short term goals on Game Arena are the MAIN PROBLEM before. (after taking a Armor what next?? Training Grounds )

"The present"
Common Interest
PVM
•Unique Passives
•Unique Skills
•Elements
•Valor Items
•Paradigm Materials
•Violet weapon (substats or ancient scarab)
•Materials and Catalyts
•Exalted Armor (included dissembled rewardsProtection,Enchancement, Bind Rune, and Catalyst)
•Clan Points
•lvling

PVP
•Honor Items
•Paradigm Materials

Two types of interest the player on Game Arena:
•Personal interest- Playing by the needs of a character
•Market demand-Playing by zulie earn

The PVM Arena- has a Long Term Goals
Personal Interest: Unique Passives, PVM skills, Paradigm Materials, Leveling and PVM Armor

Market demand: Catalys, Materials, Exalted Armor, Unique passives, Elements, Violet Armor, Clan Points, Gems, and Valor items.

PVP Arena- has a Short term goals
Personal Interest: Honor Gear, Honor Accesories, Paradigm and quietly needs Potion, PVP passives and skills

Market Demand: Honor Bind Rune and Castle Gear

My Opinion:
Those personal interest on PVP Arena has a short term goal, for now it is working because of personal interest are really fresh. But sooner or later it is repeatedly from the past

What i said from the top: The Main Problem of the past is the LOCK of INTEREST on Game Arena.

The solution of self-farming and making character locked are short term prevention has a negative effect of the game especially through the new players

Instead of Attracting the New players through the simplicity of taking armor and minimizing their needs as a result is disappointed. The concept of desire and willing to play over patience are not really good this game has a lot of time and effort inserting

The team rose needs a new attractive interest on Game Arena, we know this game has a lot of veterans and wants a new activities and new features of playing

Edited by buenaventura, 15 July 2016 - 05:59 AM.

#5 buenaventura

buenaventura

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 05:47 AM

The team rose needs a new attractive interest on Game Arena, we know this game has a lot of veterans and wants a new activities and new features of playing

My Suggestion:
•New features of items on Honor &Valor shops
•New attractive Activities on Game arena

For example:
HONOR SHOP
•New Cart Crafting needed of materials on Honor shops
•New model on Castle Gear
•Catalyts Materials
•Crafting Ammo materials
•Gems Crating Materials
(likely to valor shops)

ACTIVITY
•Game Arena has a Ranking Ladder of Clan in PVP and PVM Arena: Have a Rewards on weekly top clannies and will reset again the Rank board.

On PVP:
Groupings of Clan VS Individual Players on Game Arena
On PVM:
Time Finished of dungeon

(This ideas credit on proposal tab of okydoinkz)

Edited by buenaventura, 15 July 2016 - 05:51 AM.

#6 buenaventura

buenaventura

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 05:52 AM

While yes, I think the grind for +100 runes is an abomination and needs to be severely reduced, there is nothing wrong with Honor, Valor Equipment being Character Locked.
In fact, my ONLY request, is a reduction in the amount of materials to empower a rune [or attempt to do so] and that the materials be account locked, instead of character locked.

The Paradigm Materials are the rewards on Game Arena, i think the account locked of those materials are inappropriate changes.

Instead of changing the content on Paradigm Materials, Rose teams need to review this: The successive rate over the Quality time of farming over the Amount Materials of Rewards.

For me, it does'nt need a changes of paradigm. The simple solution of paradigm materials are two things.
•Increase the amount of paradigm rewards on completing the game
•Large amount of receiving paradigm materials on Daily Quest.

The Low Successive Rate over high Amount of Stocks are very nice. Likely to the Pegasus.

The Thread: The Receiving of high amount of paradigm materials on rewards, the stockable materials are taking thread near on the future because of character locked. To prevent and avoid it, they need a process of exchange on Paradigm Materials to Valor Points and Honor Points

For example: 30 paradigm ore exchange in 10 valor points

Edited by buenaventura, 15 July 2016 - 06:12 AM.

#7 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 15 July 2016 - 06:35 AM

Few things here.

1: You state that earning your items is harmful to new players. How? 

2: You imply that attracting new players by offering them content to do is somehow a bad thing, by hinting at the lengthy farming times it takes to get things. You never say WHICH items take a long time, but I can safely say that by reverting to the old credit-card progression we had is a horrible idea. If something is taking too long, then fix the problem, not the the symptoms. Make it easier to get the items, or at least reduce the time it takes.

and my biggest contention. 

3: You make a LOT of assumptions on what people want or find enjoyable; even goals they may have. Yet, you don't back any of that up with citations like consumer reports, or field statistics from the gaming environment. Basing game changes on what essentially compiles to 'a hunch' is not how ROSE needs to operate. We've been doing that for years, and it's slowly eroding our economy and player subscriptions. We need to start taking into account data, logs, and statistics to make these types of decisions. And that's something I've been doing a lot lately. 

#8 Cortiz

Cortiz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationJunon
  • Server:Aura

Posted 30 July 2016 - 03:54 AM

Don't get me wrong The Char locked on aquire was a good update however I feel there should be more things to buy with honor, sutch as materials for crafting or other things people might spend there honor points on to sell.

Currently the only thing u can do with honor is transfer to valor >_<  And the ratio from one to the other sucks.

Perhaps adding the elementals to Honor as they have done to valor seems a good start :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users