Mechanic PVM Replays and Videos - Page 12 - Merchant Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Mechanic PVM Replays and Videos

• Please log in to reply
386 replies to this topic

#276 RioCyrus97

RioCyrus97

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 509 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Don't Bother

Posted 15 March 2018 - 12:53 PM

got the kick and kick build. 

i don't use macro.

like it so much that it hurts my fingers, but i still do it :D

woah, how do you manage to spam the skill? Teach me, senpai :bow:

#277 AllenR

AllenR

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 504 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 01:54 AM

high aspd.. try it using speed of light for the meantime.

#278 Doral

Doral

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 779 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 02:21 AM

woah, how do you manage to spam the skill? Teach me, senpai :bow:

193 aspd ofc lel and break your finger

#279 RioCyrus97

RioCyrus97

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 509 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 07:27 PM

193 aspd ofc lel and break your finger

high aspd.. try it using speed of light for the meantime.

lol, so it was aspd dependent. And how do you guys keep smashing the keys without fail :p_sad:  I always fail at spamming target-click mob

#280 AllenR

AllenR

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 504 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 03:34 AM

Practice. Just press the key and the mouse in an alternative manner. the old fashion way

#281 Doral

Doral

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 779 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 09:17 AM

i told you RIP my fingers man. im always thinking to use macro but i dont like it easy kek

#282 RioCyrus97

RioCyrus97

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 509 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 11:01 AM

Practice. Just press the key and the mouse in an alternative manner. the old fashion way

i told you RIP my fingers man. im always thinking to use macro but i dont like it easy kek

gahaha, ok got it. will give it try :heh:

#283 Doral

Doral

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 779 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 04:17 PM

if you're fine with your RO sometimes getting broken cause of those macro edits or something then go for it.

save your fingers lel

#284 RioCyrus97

RioCyrus97

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 509 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 11:51 AM

It's been a while when I was last online in-game. I got some new items on mecha and works wonder.

Stefan

Bijou instance

Faceworm

So from the 2 biggest mvp fight, I found that you don't need 2 arquiens if you have bio5 headgear as the diminishing return for axe tornado is really huge. The damage boost become smaller and does not push the damage further (from testing with the izlude eggs). You can put other accessory like PDM or knuckle boost. PDM provide good stats bonus and combo with phreeoni wing can let you hit stefan at 100%. the knuckle boost just for atk% bonus (i'm not sure how significant it is, but i've seen video from kRO that used that access for axe tornado). I screwed up on the stefan and bijou as I forgot to bring enough sp pots and token earlier (my vip is out and I have to wait end of month for renewal). But yeah, feel free to give insights and what else can I do to improve my performance.

Peace :thumb2:

Edited by RioCyrus97, 15 April 2018 - 11:54 AM.

#285 MithzRage

MithzRage

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 08:43 PM

28598.png

Powered Chip [1]
Str + 5, Vit + 5, Dex + 5.
Increases physical damage by 5%.
If user learned Arm Cannon lv. 3, reduces delay after skill by 30%.
If user learned Neutral Barrier lv. 3, reduces casting time of Arm Cannon, Ice Launcher and Flame Launcher by 50%.
If user learned Pile Bunker lv. 3, additional Str + 5, Vit + 5, Dex + 5, Atk + 100.
If user learned Fire Earth Research lv. 5, user no longer consumes magic gear fuel when using skills.
Class : Accessory
Defense : 0
Weight : 10
Required Level : 100
Usable Jobs : All

I wonder if we will ever get this in the OCP or will just be for genetic only OCP. Thank you Sigma for translating this.

#286 MithzRage

MithzRage

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 08:43 PM

28598.png

Powered Chip [1]
If user learned Neutral Barrier lv. 3, reduces casting time of Arm Cannon, Ice Launcher and Flame Launcher by 50%.
If user learned Pile Bunker lv. 3, additional Str + 5, Vit + 5, Dex + 5, Atk + 100.
If user learned Fire Earth Research lv. 5, user no longer consumes magic gear fuel when using skills.

I wonder if we will ever get this in the OCP or will just be for genetic only OCP. Thank you Sigma for translating this.

#287 Doral

Doral

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 779 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 04:04 AM

28598.png

Powered Chip [1]

suggest at ocp request ... they SHOULD have it omg free kiel pls 2 x powered chip + hwhb = MANSTUR

#288 RioCyrus97

RioCyrus97

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 509 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 04:19 AM

28598.png

Powered Chip [1]

lol, OMG!!! someone put it on OCP request. this is a good accessory for mado gear and man, the magic fuel free allow mado to use skill without worries now (kickstep price might decrease). If it gets here, mecha will have versatile build to use ranging from mado to axe build :p_love: :p_love: :p_love: I wonder if the effects stack 2 times :hmm:

Edited by RioCyrus97, 18 April 2018 - 04:24 AM.

#289 xSteve

xSteve

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 April 2018 - 04:31 AM

That's a pretty cool acc for mado and if two of those stacks (sapphire wrist, emerald earrings etc also stack then why should this not stack?) then basicaly no cast arms cannon and 2 kiel effect + 20 str vit dex +200 atk. Seems balanced to me. Yeah post that in the ocp suggestion thread and hope for mado improvement to come soon. xD

#290 RioCyrus97

RioCyrus97

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 509 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 04:38 AM

That's a pretty cool acc for mado and if two of those stacks (sapphire wrist, emerald earrings etc also stack then why should this not stack?) then basicaly no cast arms cannon and 2 kiel effect + 20 str vit dex +200 atk. Seems balanced to me. Yeah post that in the ocp suggestion thread and hope for mado improvement to come soon. xD

it should be, i mean the requirements is very limited to mecha build and hey, i try playing around the skill points just now, you can do hybrid build but it's better to only focus full mado, or get it for PS build. The skill points is super limited and kinda force you to tweak the skill tree. Man the free magic fuel would save the armor slot for mado now as we can wear elemental armor without the charleston instance set :p_love:

#291 Casval17

Casval17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationAxis Debris
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 18 April 2018 - 05:19 AM

Post OCP request on this Thread

#292 Doral

Doral

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 779 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 05:29 AM

it should be, i mean the requirements is very limited to mecha build and hey, i try playing around the skill points just now, you can do hybrid build but it's better to only focus full mado, or get it for PS build. The skill points is super limited and kinda force you to tweak the skill tree. Man the free magic fuel would save the armor slot for mado now as we can wear elemental armor without the charleston instance set :p_love:

i saw  you and your aspd build at eggs yesterday. kek rionaldo right

#293 RioCyrus97

RioCyrus97

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 509 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 02:08 PM

i saw  you and your aspd build at eggs yesterday. kek rionaldo right

Yes, that's me. Are you the RK? I was planning to make a crit build on my mecha. I don't think it's worth for me to build, but it does not hurt to try.

#294 Doral

Doral

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 779 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 05:17 PM

its not bad as long as you get lord knight card otherwise your damage will suck. :<

and i'm a genetic kek

#295 kiddo313

kiddo313

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 09:39 PM

28598.png

Powered Chip [1]

Good Lord...

If these accessories stack, Mados get way more options on gearing up.

The cast time reduction would open up other options for boots, and get insta cast for Arm Cannon

60% cast delay from accessories alone.... 20 more from Upgrade Engine, 10 each from New Wave and Med Scrubs= 0 cast delay..

Just Wow....

#296 RioCyrus97

RioCyrus97

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 509 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 03:41 AM

Good Lord...

If these accessories stack, Mados get way more options on gearing up.

The cast time reduction would open up other options for boots, and get insta cast for Arm Cannon

60% cast delay from accessories alone.... 20 more from Upgrade Engine, 10 each from New Wave and Med Scrubs= 0 cast delay..

Just Wow....

Considering most mecha builds are pretty gear-dependent, this will allow those builds to have variety in gear. And also realized, that the stat allocation will a bit tricky to get all the buffs.

btw @Doral, I did try the int 120 build with sera coro, I say, how the heck your friends manage to pull off decent dmg? If not considering the abyss dress, your friend did 142K dmg which higher than the 120 str build I do. Did I do something wrong here :sob: :sob: :sob:

#297 Doral

Doral

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 779 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 04:22 AM

Considering most mecha builds are pretty gear-dependent, this will allow those builds to have variety in gear. And also realized, that the stat allocation will a bit tricky to get all the buffs.

btw @Doral, I did try the int 120 build with sera coro, I say, how the heck your friends manage to pull off decent dmg? If not considering the abyss dress, your friend did 142K dmg which higher than the 120 str build I do. Did I do something wrong here :sob: :sob: :sob:

i'll find the video and screen shot it

have you tried to enchant your axe with holy? you're fighting undead/demon dude 

even my lvl 3 arm cannon with not 120 str does 200k damage on them with holy ball stacked kek

#298 RioCyrus97

RioCyrus97

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 509 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 07:43 AM

i'll find the video and screen shot it

have you tried to enchant your axe with holy? you're fighting undead/demon dude 

even my lvl 3 arm cannon with not 120 str does 200k damage on them with holy ball stacked kek

could link the video to me or post it here so I can test around. It was interesting build considering str really do affect the damage and vit increase a little bit (it will noticeable with higher booster). Maybe because of that but even when I enchanting my weapon with fire scroll, the dmg on zombies in OGH barely reach 200k, at most 190k with Mob scarf set (that's 120 str with 108 luk for 90% def pen). I will test again on other mobs too.

But yeah, with int 120, the atk bonus is too good to be ignored, it just the stats will be needed to tweak around. And since axe T is hit-based, it is really hard to allocate the points for PDM bonuses.

#299 AllenR

AllenR

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 504 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 04:47 AM

Is this a new item on jRO if yes. this might take a while before they put this in OCP.. you know? WP attitude.

#300 Doral

Doral

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 779 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 12:20 AM

yeah they probably won't see it as soon as possible

ocp request page already flooded LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users