Mechanic PVM Replays and Videos - Page 4 - Merchant Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Mechanic PVM Replays and Videos

• Please log in to reply
386 replies to this topic

#76 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 05 January 2017 - 04:16 AM

I see... I will try to get my hand on either bako scale or tidung. Oh I just got myself a nectar suit, should I card into it?

Btw, I just realize, do we really need axe mastery for axe mecha build? :hmm:

http://irowiki.org/~...hddBbeacdPafcH1

Here's my planning build. I'm revising my mecha. Trying to go for mix and match :p_idea:

You may consider it if you feel your damage and hit rate really are suffering outside your stat allocations. Personally i did not invest into it for mine, but a persons playstyle differs to the next.

#77 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 04:27 AM

deviling heroic back pack / deviant garment

i'll try to post an NCT leveling replay asap

You may also consider the Basis shadow set (shield and armor). The set when worn together provides a 2% resistance to Neutral Elemental attacks, contrary to what everyone has suggested it being from Neutral Property monsters, yes the individual pieces do provide resistance to neutral property monsters by upgrade, but when the set is worn together it gives a nice 2% resistance to neutral property attacks. I have tested this set at Scarabs, them being earth property monsters, with a damage difference of 1 damage with the basis set on compared to 79 without the set on, there can be no doubt that its resistance to neutral element attacks. I did not refine any part of the set at the time.

Edited by PervySageMarty, 05 January 2017 - 05:38 AM.

#78 RioCyrus97

RioCyrus97

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 509 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Don't Bother

Posted 05 January 2017 - 05:04 AM

Ah.. I never heard of that set. I'll look into it :p_idea: So the Axe Mastery is an  option :p_swt: I thought all Axe build needs it. BTW :thx:

New inquiries: Does reductions from Upgrade Part - Plate stacks with neutral reduction? Trying to find more way of reducing damage :p_swt:

Edited by RioCyrus97, 05 January 2017 - 06:18 AM.

#79 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 01:29 PM

Axe Mastery isn't necessary past the pre-req, it's only real benefit is the to-hit bonus IMO. Mastery atk in general is pretty terrible, but if you are going pure axe you'll have the points to spare so why not? 

It'll add something like 600 damage when maxed out on axe tornado. 

The upgrade part offers size reduction -- it does stack, multiplicatively (it's like a hodremlin card.) If you get the netural resist enchants, then those stack additively with neutral resist. 

Still good IMO, as even 10-15% is a lot when you're getting hit for 4k+ damage. 

Edited by mildcontempt, 05 January 2017 - 01:31 PM.

#80 RioCyrus97

RioCyrus97

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 509 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 02:38 PM

Axe Mastery isn't necessary past the pre-req, it's only real benefit is the to-hit bonus IMO. Mastery atk in general is pretty terrible, but if you are going pure axe you'll have the points to spare so why not? 

It'll add something like 600 damage when maxed out on axe tornado. 

The upgrade part offers size reduction -- it does stack, multiplicatively (it's like a hodremlin card.) If you get the netural resist enchants, then those stack additively with neutral resist. 

Still good IMO, as even 10-15% is a lot when you're getting hit for 4k+ damage. 

So let say I use:

+9 Palace Cap = 9%

3D Glasses = 5%

Upgrade Part - Plate = 10%

+9 Immune HBP = 20% + 10%(does the HBP bonus +10 or increase by 10%?)

The total reduction I may get is 54% = 44% neutral reducs + 10% medium-sized reducs

Did I get that right? Correct me if I'm wrong. Still trying to get myself a DR card XD, And if I use the above gear, I need to find a way to leech my HP/SP back :p_sick:

Well that's good for an axe build. I thought I want to hybrid Axe and Mado, but nah my stats is really pure axe... So I'm gonna missed out the bonus dex

Edited by RioCyrus97, 05 January 2017 - 02:40 PM.

#81 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 04:00 PM

So let say I use:

+9 Palace Cap = 9%

3D Glasses = 5%

The total reduction I may get is 54% = 44% neutral reducs + 10% medium-sized reducs

Did I get that right? Correct me if I'm wrong. Still trying to get myself a DR card XD, And if I use the above gear, I need to find a way to leech my HP/SP back :p_sick:

Well that's good for an axe build. I thought I want to hybrid Axe and Mado, but nah my stats is really pure axe... So I'm gonna missed out the bonus dex

For the love of Odin tell me you did get lvl 5 Skin Tempering, that would be an extra 5% Neutral resist that stacks with your other Neutral reducs to stack a total of 49%, please for the love of Odin tell me you simply didnt remember to add that into your equation and its not that you didnt pick up the skill at all.

#82 RioCyrus97

RioCyrus97

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 509 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 04:17 PM

For the love of Odin tell me you did get lvl 5 Skin Tempering, that would be an extra 5% Neutral resist that stacks with your other Neutral reducs to stack a total of 49%, please for the love of Odin tell me you simply didnt remember to add that into your equation and its not that you didnt pick up the skill at all.

+9 Palace Cap = 9%

3D Glasses = 5%

The total reduction I may get is 54% = 44% neutral reducs + 10% medium-sized reducs 59% = 44% neutral reducs + 10% medium-sized reducs + 5% from Lv5 Skin Tempering

Woopsy, I forgot about the passive 5% neutral from Skin Tempering :p_sick:. And OFC I take it, :heh:  So did I do the math correctly? :questionmark:  For the love of Odin, please say yes, or if not, please correct me :heh:

Edited by RioCyrus97, 05 January 2017 - 04:19 PM.

#83 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 07:43 AM

So let say I use:

+9 Palace Cap = 9%

3D Glasses = 5%

The upgrade plate will multiply, but the Immune HBP will add, so from what you listed (and also the skin tempering) you'll get:

49% neutral reduction and then another 10%  size reduction. So if you were to get hit for 1000 neutral element damage from a medium sized enemy it would be reduced to 459 (and then whatever hard + soft defense there-after.)

Keep in mind though that the verus armor (edit: supplemental part only, it seems) can be enchanted with neutral resistance up to 3 times (1-3% each.) Not sure if you want to mess with RNG and chance to break on 3rd enchant, but there is that option as well. Though if you're a mado mech, throw on an immune shield for some more. 

Edited by mildcontempt, 06 January 2017 - 04:26 PM.

#84 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 06 January 2017 - 10:04 AM

44% neutral* +10% (aka 49.6% reduction)

Edited by Ashuckel, 06 January 2017 - 10:06 AM.

#85 AllenR

AllenR

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 504 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 11:20 AM

The supplement str is the only gear that offers neutral resistance 2/3%.. not for upgrade part armr.

#86 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 04:26 PM

44% neutral* +10% (aka 49.6% reduction)

No skin tempering?

#87 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 06 January 2017 - 04:28 PM

it's not listed, so :v

btw skin tempering is so stupidly op gdi i want it on my sinx

#88 RioCyrus97

RioCyrus97

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 509 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 06:04 PM

The supplement str is the only gear that offers neutral resistance 2/3%.. not for upgrade part armr.

Yeah I know. I just wondering if I switch the Supplement Part Str with upgrade one, does it change anything. Btw thanks. I figured out the combo set is awful in NCT. Really need DR to make it work. Any who, how do guys do it with only Incubus pet to leech sp back?? I barely leech my sp :p_swt:  Did I miss out something really important :hmm:

#89 AllenR

AllenR

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 504 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 11:09 PM

My suggestion is that you may still use your +9 supp armor and garment.. just change your bear's power to speed of light.. bring some pots bec they hit hard and then let the lava flow + proc do the work.

#90 RioCyrus97

RioCyrus97

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 509 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 11:08 AM

My suggestion is that you may still use your +9 supp armor and garment.. just change your bear's power to speed of light.. bring some pots bec they hit hard and then let the lava flow + proc do the work.

I am using speed of light, but meh I think it's because of I want to save up pots, I depend most of the time on the leech. I will just use shadow armor and DR HBP. It really helps me tank a lot of mobs in single fly wing :heh:

#91 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 11:39 AM

I want to post a video to highlight my Mech leveling but I have nobody to make a youtube video out of it. It is unfortunate but I will have to just let it be.

#92 AllenR

AllenR

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 504 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 11:37 PM

Use the new rodex update my friend.. we can now record our ragna vid.

#93 kappakeepokupo

kappakeepokupo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1201 posts
  • LocationPH

Posted 08 January 2017 - 12:45 AM

Use the new rodex update my friend.. we can now record our ragna vid.

Do you mean the replay feature? It didn't come with Rodex. It was in-game waaaaay before

#94 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 09:47 AM

+9 Palace Cap = 9%
3D Glasses = 5%
The total reduction I may get is 54% = 44% neutral reducs + 10% medium-sized reducs 59% = 44% neutral reducs + 10% medium-sized reducs + 5% from Lv5 Skin Tempering

Woopsy, I forgot about the passive 5% neutral from Skin Tempering :p_sick:. And OFC I take it, :heh: So did I do the math correctly? :questionmark: For the love of Odin, please say yes, or if not, please correct me :heh:

I want to elaborate abit on neutral reduction. Although mechs and the bsmith line can attain 100% neutral resist, you will always take 1% damage from a monster thats melee attacking you, but when soft def applies at the end of all calculations you usually end up taking 1 damage considering mech pick up quite abit of agi and vit in their builds.

Make no mistake though, getting 100% neutral resist helps avoid the mobbing penalty, that is, per every 3 monsters attacking you, incoming physical damage increases by 1%, which does not sound significant but with a 100% neutral resist mech for me, overmobbing by 10 or 15 monsters at a time would mean at least 3~5% increase in incoming damage if otherwise.

Neutral resistance works very differently from other resists and I hope this info from my vigorous testing with my neutral resist gears on my mech helps out abit.
I am not entirely sure of my findings as well but veterans like Fuyukikun and Ashuckel with their plethora of knowledgeof the mechanics of the game and all the top tier gears at their disposal will prove my information is incorrect otherwise.

Edited by PervySageMarty, 08 January 2017 - 09:49 AM.

#95 AllenR

AllenR

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 504 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 10:08 AM

Awesome!! +1000

Edited by AllenR, 08 January 2017 - 10:41 AM.

#96 RioCyrus97

RioCyrus97

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 509 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 01:23 PM

I want to elaborate abit on neutral reduction. Although mechs and the bsmith line can attain 100% neutral resist, you will always take 1% damage from a monster thats melee attacking you, but when soft def applies at the end of all calculations you usually end up taking 1 damage considering mech pick up quite abit of agi and vit in their builds.

Make no mistake though, getting 100% neutral resist helps avoid the mobbing penalty, that is, per every 3 monsters attacking you, incoming physical damage increases by 1%, which does not sound significant but with a 100% neutral resist mech for me, overmobbing by 10 or 15 monsters at a time would mean at least 3~5% increase in incoming damage if otherwise.

Neutral resistance works very differently from other resists and I hope this info from my vigorous testing with my neutral resist gears on my mech helps out abit.
I am not entirely sure of my findings as well but veterans like Fuyukikun and Ashuckel with their plethora of knowledgeof the mechanics of the game and all the top tier gears at their disposal will prove my information is incorrect otherwise.

Thank you :p_love: Now I understand a bit about reductions.

Definitely +1000 :no1:

Edited by RioCyrus97, 08 January 2017 - 01:24 PM.

#97 son12

son12

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 794 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 12:18 AM

Bakonawa xD

Well nothing special though, just for fun, you can do a lot better because I used some lol gears here :x

Edited by son12, 18 January 2017 - 12:20 AM.

#98 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 18 January 2017 - 12:28 AM

nice, we employ similar tactics. what i hate the most is the MS rain will make your mado instaoverheat.

#99 son12

son12

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 794 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 01:05 AM

nice, we employ similar tactics. what i hate the most is the MS rain will make your mado instaoverheat.

yeah overheat is just so annoying x.x I know that MS rain will make me overheat anyway and it takes 10 cooldowns to cure so nvm, no more cooldown just pot then xD

#100 RioCyrus97

RioCyrus97

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 509 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 11:08 AM

http://imgur.com/a/5AlGG

:gg: :gg: :gg:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users