Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts
  • LocationVoid
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Yes

Posted 15 July 2016 - 11:06 AM

Hello Dragon Saga,

I have heard that when someone is banned from the game doesn't get any mail on their emails for how long and for the reason exactly that they are banned, or even in the game they just know they are banned. My suggestion is to have a feature in the client where when someone who is not permamently banned and tries to log in will have a window that tells the player for how long he/she is banned. If not that then a mail to his/her email that says that the player has been banned for the x reason until the date the ban ends.

Thank you for your time.

#2 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 15 July 2016 - 11:13 AM

That would be a neat feature. But I don't think popcorn would want to waste time making something like that to those who got banned for legit reasons. It comes up when it comes up.

Alternatively you can submit a ticket to the support team and they will answer why you were banned and when your ban will be lifted.

#3 Darkxor

Darkxor

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 11:14 AM

i thought you are getting a ticket with details about the ban.

#4 Semitron

Semitron

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 11:20 AM

In Dragonica, you were submited in the "ticket" section of you're account the ban reason,a nd the duration, right after you got banned, for whatever reason.

So why dont they just do it here aswell?

#5 BlackDragonLord

BlackDragonLord

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts
  • LocationVoid
  • Server:Yes

Posted 15 July 2016 - 11:42 AM

That would be a neat feature. But I don't think popcorn would want to waste time making something like that to those who got banned for legit reasons. It comes up when it comes up.

Alternatively you can submit a ticket to the support team and they will answer why you were banned and when your ban will be lifted.

Well when you go to the website, write the ticket, send the ticket and then wait for a reply, well it takes some time. I believe such a feature in the game OR at least a message to your email from the Dragon Saga team would be helpful. Also i don't think Mr. Popcorn would "waste" his time on making this for those who have been banned since they are players like us, but they happened to do something that deserves a ban. I believe they should know for how long they are banned.

Edited by BlackDragonLord, 15 July 2016 - 11:57 AM.

#6 VinylDorayaki

VinylDorayaki

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 659 posts
  • LocationVirtual Reality
  • Server:Disboard

Posted 15 July 2016 - 12:29 PM

Yah I agree to this too ^

Idk if the non-perm ban duration starts after the GM received the ban appeal ticket from player, but it would be nice if there's a notification appears and time start without waiting for respond in ticket (It's took 5 days once for me huh, I was close to dying). 

#7 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 06:47 AM

Would be nice ye, maybe not necessary to build such a system in the game, sounds much harder than automated emails or something.

#8 Turpi

Turpi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 276 posts
  • LocationPvP Ranking Mode
  • Server:God's Sanctuary

Posted 31 July 2016 - 11:43 AM

Jup i also know some games who got already such features which show ppl how long and for what reason they are banned. Great stuff

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users