• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 shotaiken

shotaiken

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 July 2016 - 04:50 AM

hi to all the PLAYERS!!! im new here and just wanna ask for stats/build/skills for an acolyte..^^

acolyte is for BUFFERING/SUPPORT type but this time i wanna try something different.. I want an acolyte whos focuses MORE on DEBUFFING rather than BUFFING..^^ but still has skills for BUFFING and HEALING.. any suggestions??

thanks!!! and BTW you can POKE me anytime on the GAME, the names  Koshokuna...

thanks in ADVANCE all!!!!!!!!!!!

#2 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3956 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 July 2016 - 02:41 PM

Welcome fellow player,

What you ask for is completely and entirely possible, and there are many AB's out there who do capitalize on Debufing as an art:

A very bread and butter build is this, but make no mistake you can always mix and match your own, this is just a particular kRO players skill build:

http://irowiki.org/~...abkfdssRnSqnIn1

The leftover points dictate which debuff you wish to persue, it is not advised to maximise both Signum Crusis or Decrease Agi but without aiming for Signum, you may then choose to max out sanctuary or safety wall, level 7 or these skills are acceptable of course but only if for the purpose of getting Signum Crusis which only works on undead property or Demon race monsters whilst Decrease Agi works on everything.

#3 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 17 July 2016 - 03:55 PM

people dont use debuff nowadays, people just kill the mobs in one shot. so there is no point of letting the mobs live longer even with less stats

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users