• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 IUndefeated

IUndefeated

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 July 2016 - 12:13 AM

Hey guys been 5 years possibly longer since ive played rose from private server some may remember me as Undefeated / xUndefeated / IUndefeated or even UMadSon had a couple other character aswell through different servers. I have come back to try this rose and meet some new people hoping it will be as fun as before if anyone is making a new character let me know will be happy to jump into party and level up i know all the basics and remember most of the main important stuff but like any new server theres always something different and new if anyone on here remembers me just add me ingame current name is UmadSon be good to see people from the other rose again.

Edited by IUndefeated, 18 July 2016 - 12:13 AM.

#2 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 18 July 2016 - 02:02 AM

Private server discussions and references to any material on them are strictly prohibited from the official Warrportal forums. Just a friendly foretoken.

#3 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 18 July 2016 - 07:42 AM

Hi

Your igns are familiar but then again, they are pretty common names so I'm not sure if I've seen them somewhere else.  Doesn't matter tho- welcome here now!

I know things are very different here but don't panic. Once you get used to the changes you will love it. This might help. It's a ... list... of various things and where/what they are. It might answer some of your questions like "who sells scrolls?" or "why does essence drop everywhere?"

You can also poke me ingame and I will be glad to help with buffs or answer questions. My igns are HoneyBuns and Sulky. I'm sure once you adjust to the changes in evo, you will love it as much as i do.  It's still the ROSE game you know and love.

Looking forward to meeting you ingame!

#4 OshOsh

OshOsh

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • LocationKuala Lumpur
  • Server:Arua

Posted 18 July 2016 - 07:12 PM

welcome back the game is still nostalgic 

#5 DjApk

DjApk

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 05:24 AM

I came back as well after 6-7 years, and I'm pretty sure I remember you. It's forbidden to mention from where  :pif:

Anyway, as HoneyBuns said, you'll get used to it and it's a great server! with an awesome community.

Welcome.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users