Battlefield Farming~ - Page 2 - Requiem Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Battlefield Farming~

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#26 xSweetDreamsx

xSweetDreamsx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 20 July 2016 - 01:52 PM

After all, who cares, probably the multi-loggers are those who keep this game alive (try to eliminate multi-loggers and see how many players left in tbf)... and also the forum is super-censored if you say the truth... happy not to play anymore, at least since there will be a real staff.

This is wrong what you write, before this "trend" became so popular, foc was running all day every day for many weeks, if people stopped farming they would go to foc to make the points they need which overall will be better for all players. The people i see farming i also saw in foc alot in the past. What farming is doing, is making foc/tb inactive because farmers can make so much points in a small time.

There are many reasons for people to go to battle so i highly doubt stopping this trend will have a negative effect, overall it would be positive.

I really hope Hellium will make this a priority, and that we dont need to wait until all skill changes are done.

Edited by xSweetDreamsx, 20 July 2016 - 01:54 PM.

#27 Mavericky

Mavericky

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 303 posts
  • LocationAlvorada-RS-Brasil
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 20 July 2016 - 03:08 PM

This is wrong what you write, before this "trend" became so popular, foc was running all day every day for many weeks, if people stopped farming they would go to foc to make the points they need which overall will be better for all players. The people i see farming i also saw in foc alot in the past. What farming is doing, is making foc/tb inactive because farmers can make so much points in a small time.

There are many reasons for people to go to battle so i highly doubt stopping this trend will have a negative effect, overall it would be positive.

I really hope Hellium will make this a priority, and that we dont need to wait until all skill changes are done.

worst I understand you kat, and to be honest I have no more giving so much importance. not point you to be good and honest to those who are not always end up benefiting. very players that use hack this game I bet not like to use, but I believe that they end up having to use to not get both at a disadvantage.
the 5x5 battle map only works in points events and always with combined results. not will be hypocritical and say that not already done it once or twice, but if I do it just to get the same as everyone else is getting simple, easy and fast way. and TB is the same, not change anything, the farm in hunted mine is ridiculous people can use to hack there up to 3 skills as you barely use just one. they can still look at you and call you a noob after that ... I know it's ironic and ridiculous but it is unfortunately true.

not to mention other things that were left behind ... as WL that do not die and destroy the life of any other class. a class can paralyze a group of more than 10 players to cast spells that skills are not used and then decrease their defense with all of them disabled ... one dash instant cast recastad infinitely and when the rotation ends skills it gives you fear and sit down to fill your HP while you is that not a fool, to one side or to another without control.

or else
our dear elementalists that with skill, can remove 50% of its magic resistance, after a few hits with the weapon enchant remove another 20% ... friend when this happens just say goodbye. if the elementalist is weak he had killed you in 4 or 5 hits if it is strong at most 2 or 3 ... I understand that you guys wished to improve and balance the game and bring a no longer used class a long time, but is exaggerated. those who have not been updated were obsolete and suffer from the mistakes of those who should work to improve the game.

Mavericky
since 2008 on Requiem

#28 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 20 July 2016 - 03:28 PM

Mavericky you made a good point on WL crowd control skills and elem debuffs. Helium already know how strong those skills are, and they will be revisited for sure.

#29 Mavericky

Mavericky

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 303 posts
  • LocationAlvorada-RS-Brasil
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 20 July 2016 - 04:11 PM

Mavericky you made a good point on WL crowd control skills and elem debuffs. Helium already know how strong those skills are, and they will be revisited for sure.

tyvm for the info Kazara lets pray about it :)

#30 xX0ptiMusPrimeXx

xX0ptiMusPrimeXx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 622 posts
  • Server:Tifrii

Posted 20 July 2016 - 08:41 PM

i want to see official anouncment and changed in rules) after will stop).. i dont see any problem atm why ppl are qqing here... what the difference i will afk or farm, or wount join? if i or any player don't want you wount get help in fighting on battlefield.. the better things to focus for GM-s on Game i think ) about fixing Hauntied Mine or any other buggs. have you ever looked every day 5vs5 battles where ppl farming? why you dont write about that? or Haunted mine or any other hacks?

#31 Pitty

Pitty

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 11:19 PM

I was thinking a lot about the issue.

We have to take the proper questions and view this situation from a wider angle.

What are those farmers doing exactly? They exploiting the game and the battlefield system in a "legal way". I would not say illegal because in the frame of the game they can do it without any problem.

I am totally against of getting such advantage this way.

What can we do against it?

Since it is pretty hard to monitor and check those farmers - hope the developers could find out a solution - but until that moment we should make videos and report them. The GM team could investigate it, and decide.

Imo the best would be if those guys earned points would be totally nullified. Banning imo is not an option since game is lack of players and they simpling exploiting the possibilities of the system.

#32 xX0ptiMusPrimeXx

xX0ptiMusPrimeXx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 622 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 11:53 PM

seriosly asking to GM-s this 1 question... when i try to kill some1, but i can't because some1 is healing hem.. i try try but can't kill.. so this is farm to right? let's ban all players. who heal each other and can't be killed?

#33 Vulcano

Vulcano

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3907 posts
  • LocationPortugal
  • Server:Nova/trifrri server

Posted 21 July 2016 - 12:14 AM

players go in the corners they hit and stop...is not about heals....

#34 xX0ptiMusPrimeXx

xX0ptiMusPrimeXx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 622 posts

Posted 21 July 2016 - 12:43 AM

its about everything. when you telling some1 how to play. i have told to many times this everything. it's player choice what he will do(AFK, flaging, killing each other or farm) it's part of gameplay. people say farmers don't help to team that's causes loosing, but what difference i will not join battlefield and dont help team or will just furm,(not feed)? players may don't like this, but it's still legal before there wount be "Official Announcment's from gm-s(not just words like they say) or Changing Rules" i am sure there is planty of tickets on me, but they don't have rights to suspend me, because there is no such rules.   and yes Vulcano- if i start i dont stop.   again asking to gm-s  "when i try to kill some1, but i can't because some1 is healing hem.. i try try but can't kill.. so this is farm to right?"

#35 Vulpes93

Vulpes93

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 207 posts
  • LocationPoland
  • Server:Nova

Posted 21 July 2016 - 02:52 AM

You all know what I see?

I see that we can forget about normal participating in BFs and start our corner farming. We all can abuse this heck until "someone" decides to take measures.

The original idea of battlefields shall be ruined. We can now just forget about it. 

We won't be needing corners any more, because we can now abuse contri everywhere openly. 

I believe if this happens, it shall force "someone" to get a jerk on...  So lets ruin BFs together.

Edited by Vulpes93, 21 July 2016 - 03:52 AM.

#36 xSweetDreamsx

xSweetDreamsx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts

Posted 21 July 2016 - 05:05 AM

I think I have to add something to that.
The statement I made above is nothing I came up with on my own.
I asked both Helium and Varitas about this and they both said this was not allowed.
So I was more or less quoting them on this topic.

its about everything. when you telling some1 how to play. i have told to many times this everything. it's player choice what he will do(AFK, flaging, killing each other or farm) it's part of gameplay. people say farmers don't help to team that's causes loosing, but what difference i will not join battlefield and dont help team or will just furm,(not feed)? players may don't like this, but it's still legal before there wount be "Official Announcment's from gm-s(not just words like they say) or Changing Rules" i am sure there is planty of tickets on me, but they don't have rights to suspend me, because there is no such rules.   and yes Vulcano- if i start i dont stop.   again asking to gm-s  "when i try to kill some1, but i can't because some1 is healing hem.. i try try but can't kill.. so this is farm to right?"

As you can see VModPeppermint has confirmed this is not allowed, and i believe the Mods are comunicating alot with Hellium/Varitas, so what you are saying is you will not take the Mods words you need Hellium to come personally and tell you its not allowed before you will stop?

Whats even more frustrating is the majority of people doing this are fully geared out, some are even just selling the enchants for wp or whatever, i could half understand if this was people without gear and items but for me its just becoming a joke, they say it is legal because there is nothing in the Terms of Service to say it is but i believe this is exploiting battlefields and not playing the game as intended.

#37 xX0ptiMusPrimeXx

xX0ptiMusPrimeXx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 622 posts

Posted 21 July 2016 - 06:09 AM

As you can see VModPeppermint has confirmed this is not allowed, and i believe the Mods are comunicating alot with Hellium/Varitas, so what you are saying is you will not take the Mods words you need Hellium to come personally and tell you its not allowed before you will stop?

Whats even more frustrating is the majority of people doing this are fully geared out, some are even just selling the enchants for wp or whatever, i could half understand if this was people without gear and items but for me its just becoming a joke, they say it is legal because there is nothing in the Terms of Service to say it is but i believe this is exploiting battlefields and not playing the game as intended.

Katy my dear. how many things you have heared from GM-s what have not been done? about haunted mine hacks and so on?  'I want  announcments on playrequiem main page that's it not allowed and for what it's not allowed..  do your own job and play how you want. or let them changed getting contribution gaining..lame thing is when in early morning only 5~6 peaople joining battlefields.  and how i should get max if not so? i dont really join battlfields for fun- i just need this -_- points. it's not possible to get max when 4~5 man playing on battlefield.  SO YES i want some1 fgrom GM-s to wrote official announcments about this on req main page.. othrwise i am not going to lisen to players, what i can do and what not

#38 VModPeppermint

VModPeppermint

I made it Off Topic

• WarpPortal VM
  • 98 posts
  • Server:Valdes --> Trifri

Posted 21 July 2016 - 06:24 AM

SO YES i want some1 fgrom GM-s to wrote official announcments about this on req main page.. othrwise i am not going to lisen to players, what i can do and what not

Well, I feel like this thread is in a state now, where it just will go back and forth between opinions. "Yes....No.....Yes.....No...."

For now I will close this thread.

At the same time I am going to make sure that we will find a solution and even more an official ruling on this.

However please understand that there is a lot of work to be done besides that. So this will most likely be nothing to appear tomorrow.

As said I will make sure discussions on that won't stop.

I will maybe reopen it later when we have found something so that you can continue with a reasonable discussion.

topic opened again

Edited by VModPeppermint, 03 August 2016 - 01:38 PM.

#39 VModPeppermint

VModPeppermint

I made it Off Topic

• WarpPortal VM
  • 98 posts
  • Server:Valdes --> Trifri

Posted 03 August 2016 - 01:38 PM

Heya everyone,

as promised discussions on this did not stop. In fact it lead to new policies for Battlefield Participation.

And........this thread will be opened again. Those new rules do apply as of now.

Please make sure you read the new policies before continuing with the discussion.

http://www.playrequi...ce/84863?page=1

#40 xSweetDreamsx

xSweetDreamsx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 02:34 PM

This is a really great move, i am happy i was persistant in my stand against this and had the strengh to do what was morally right and not just join in because it was "easy", i know many people were feeling like nothing would ever be done about this so i am feeling very positive to see this change,

Roll on foc~

Thank you Peppermint, Hellium, Varitas!

#41 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 August 2016 - 02:51 PM

Oi Kat, you gona have a lot of people pissed at you lol
And Kazara hahahaha.
I take no responsibility for this....
Oh who am I kidding, I agree with this policy.
Farming was silly, even though I joined it a few times.

#42 SandySandman

SandySandman

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 330 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 05:33 PM

Multiclienting is still not forbidden at Battlefields ...

Why should someone go through the hassle of multicliening, when not for the sake of some "tactical advantage".

Standing in the Save Zone from the beginning to the End of the whole match is allowed^^

Typical snow job made by People who  can only react when it`s already to late and than are not able to enforce the rules.

You are just scared to delete most of your Player ship during the Process if you would have to enforce rules.

The Rules are basically saying , oh we did something wrong,

and we don`t like the development it took, but we can only say "please don`t do it....its not allowed and unfair".

No Word about the punishments. 

This is the same nonsense like for botting.

What you did Helium to enforce rules?

You said hundreds of Players have been flashy from the System but 1 out of 100 gets a DC and thats it?

How many got banned? 1 or 2 of em? i bet no one.

This is a complete Farce, you can`t report em for multi client, you can`t report em for standing still in the Save Zone, you can`t even report em for taking a lvl 1 to the 69 Battlefield because the Game mechanics makes stuff like that happen.

Nothing will change because of those snow job rules. 

Oh wow they might not stand anymore in the corners to 24/7 farm contribution thats to obviously now.

Sorry still can`t say great Job.

Your basically doing no extra efforts to stop this in general like the old ways of farming Points,  

Your only pointing with the Moral Finger. 

And that to People who know the Game much better than yourself.

Edited by SandySandman, 03 August 2016 - 08:50 PM.

#43 xX0ptiMusPrimeXx

xX0ptiMusPrimeXx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 622 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 08:24 PM

ok i found another way of, how you saying "Farm" when i fall in water and stay in that, you gona bann me for it?:) asking srsly, water drops my HP i heal and getting contri) is this farming to?:)D now let's wait for changes rules again ). nothing said about water DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

#44 Jabrody

Jabrody

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 544 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 08:27 PM

Don't worry bro, Ill record you for support to see and ban.

#45 Gooogo

Gooogo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 09:00 PM

Lets qq for better rewards too  :p_idea:  RAGE is to old!!!

#46 xX0ptiMusPrimeXx

xX0ptiMusPrimeXx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 622 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 09:05 PM

no Jab record) nothing said about water in this rules). so you can go and suck kati's..DD D and qq togather. MR and Mis Drama D

now guy's you'll see battfields running with 10 ppl DD and asking to get contri

Edited by gogita, 03 August 2016 - 09:06 PM.

#47 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 04 August 2016 - 12:46 AM

The farmers hunt has started, finally they'll get suspended from now on. Don't cry gogita QQ.

#48 xX0ptiMusPrimeXx

xX0ptiMusPrimeXx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 622 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 02:02 AM

i don't ) " the farmers hunt" seem way important then hunting real hackers in haunted mine or using speed hacks) DD. so now asking to GM-s  ( when i fall in water on battlfield, i have rights to heal myself while drawing?or rules saying i can't heals myself) :D

Edited by gogita, 04 August 2016 - 02:02 AM.

#49 SandySandman

SandySandman

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 330 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 02:31 AM

ok i found another way of, how you saying "Farm" when i fall in water and stay in that, you gona bann me for it? :) asking srsly, water drops my HP i heal and getting contri) is this farming to?:)D now let's wait for changes rules again ). nothing said about water DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Your Post is missing the Point, Core of the Conversation.

Ask yourself why nobody did "water farming" in the Past. (i bring this up so you can understand it better)

Nobody did it because it was not worth the TIme.

Don`t misunderstand: "cause and effect" of this new Problem.

We have the Problem of 24/7 Corner farming, because of the new increase of

Battlefield Contribution. .

So thats one Part of the Problem.

Now ask yourself why we came to this Point.

Why the Contribution had to be increased in such drastic Ways?!

It`s because of the new Battlefield Rewards/Enchants and the needed Battlefield Points to afford em.

It had clearly drastic negative impacts on the Battlefields. 

Was this not foreseeable?

I say ofc it was!

I`m talking since YEARS about the "enchant and compound - Circle of Madness".

Nobody from the Team listen.

Only Years later People realize what happens when you prefer Quantity over Quality Updates.

It was only occupational therapy for the masses or better saying feeding the Crafting Tools.

So you can try to silence me but in the End more and more People will realize what you did to the Game Gravity^^

Edited by SandySandman, 04 August 2016 - 02:48 AM.

#50 Vulcano

Vulcano

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3907 posts
  • LocationPortugal
  • Server:Nova/trifrri server

Posted 04 August 2016 - 11:32 AM

so..stupid question

if i bring my 69er to TB and die like 10+ times and some1 reports saying im feeding..how it will end ? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users