PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3958 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 20 July 2016 - 07:32 AM

Hello everyone. Yes it is another topic by me and absolutely not the last, so i shall tell you my issue, in the format of a wuxia novel:

It has been many moons since I have picked up the pencil and eraser, looking at the many topics made by the other drawing practitioners i have now decided i would also like to draw something, although my cultivation in the art has never gone through leaps and bounds and you can say i only draw abit more fleshier than stick figures. Nonetheless i have decided to do some closed door training, and ths best way is for me to draw someones character, unfortunately i am only interested in drawing girls, guys are such filthy perverted beasts it would dirty my hands and mind if i had to draw guys.

My rules are as such, if you are a guy i will draw you as a girl, if you are a girl i will also draw you as a girl. There is no defined finishing time, i am busy young healthy man after all ahem..I make my utmost to blend cuteness or sexiness, either you suggest me a sexy/cute pose or i decide for you. You may choose what headgears/weapon you want to be drawn with, but the type of girl is decided by me, i can currently either make them tsuntsun or very deredere or very ecchi.................you may nominate yourself or nominate someone you want to see as a girl drawn by my hands.

I will try to keep it as PG13 as much as possible.

The one i choose shall be pm'ed and topic will be closed. Then the wait for you begins. Happy nominating!

For the record, i have always fantasized about drawing Chakri as a curvaceous female RG.........enjoy!!

#2 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 21 July 2016 - 09:15 AM

I nominate Shane Cross. Head gear is gold deco headgear

http://ropd.info/?na...vel&dir=asc&s=7

Edited by ShinobiEX3, 21 July 2016 - 09:16 AM.

#3 allygator1

allygator1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 232 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 July 2016 - 10:01 AM

I sent you a pm on the suggested pose for female chakri.

EDIT: it is a tad LEWD, so i dare not post it on the forums to not get the ban hammered.

Edited by allygator1, 21 July 2016 - 10:02 AM.

#4 Darksorrow1234

Darksorrow1234

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2996 posts
  • Server:Chaosss

Posted 21 July 2016 - 01:18 PM

any samples?  :heh:

#5 kokeshicat

kokeshicat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 886 posts
  • LocationCamp Half-Blood

Posted 21 July 2016 - 05:57 PM

:> interesting. [lurks]

#6 trainerblue

trainerblue

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 171 posts
  • LocationPallet Town, Kanto
  • Server:Chaos [afk]

Posted 21 July 2016 - 09:29 PM

:ok:

#7 juanitainez

juanitainez

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 204 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 21 July 2016 - 11:48 PM

hi can you draw my gene in a sexy way with..... gas mask HAHAHA  :heh:

#8 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4046 posts

Posted 22 July 2016 - 08:06 AM

memememe

#9 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3958 posts

Posted 22 July 2016 - 05:53 PM

I just want you all to know, its seriously just doodling, and hardly even looks decent.

I am really only able to draw a step up from stick figures so lets hopefully not expect "OMG EPPIC SEO KOUJI!!"

Also it has been bloody years since i picked up a pencil so the feel is no longer there like I used to have many years ago.....last time i drew was like 10 years ago?

#10 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3958 posts

Posted 22 July 2016 - 06:10 PM

Below is a doodle i have done of what would it be like if ChakriGuard was a female RG. Special thanks to Allygator for nominating this particular kind of pose (i did a terrible job but tried). Like i say i only doodle so quality is really never there, but give me like a year of doing this before i can adjust back to drawing again like i used to, many years ago.

The story behind the scene: chakri had just gone to pvp against some guy attempting to court her If she lost, she would have to marry him. She had an obvious victory (Thank God the guy died, damn normalf-a-g wannabe's) but still, suffered a few bruises and cuts here and there. As a very concerned comrade as I always am, i tell her to show me where the bruises are so i can treat them, after all, bruises and cuts can get infected if we don't sterilize it. To my unfortunate dismay, one of those cuts happen to be right in the area just insider her panties, but being the gentleman I am I felt it is necessary she had to allow me to disinfect the cut, thus leading to the current scene.

Please everyone, I was just simply deeply concerned Chakri would risk getting and infection, I wasn't trying to cop a look, honestly.............. :waddle:

20160723_125438.jpg

Edited by PervySageMarty, 22 July 2016 - 06:12 PM.

#11 allygator1

allygator1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 232 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 July 2016 - 06:42 AM

i sort of want to take that doodle, clean up up the anatomy a little and color it

#12 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 23 July 2016 - 08:42 AM

Below is a doodle i have done of what would it be like if ChakriGuard was a female RG. Special thanks to Allygator for nominating this particular kind of pose (i did a terrible job but tried). Like i say i only doodle so quality is really never there, but give me like a year of doing this before i can adjust back to drawing again like i used to, many years ago.

The story behind the scene: chakri had just gone to pvp against some guy attempting to court her If she lost, she would have to marry him. She had an obvious victory (Thank God the guy died, damn normalf-a-g wannabe's) but still, suffered a few bruises and cuts here and there. As a very concerned comrade as I always am, i tell her to show me where the bruises are so i can treat them, after all, bruises and cuts can get infected if we don't sterilize it. To my unfortunate dismay, one of those cuts happen to be right in the area just insider her panties, but being the gentleman I am I felt it is necessary she had to allow me to disinfect the cut, thus leading to the current scene.

Please everyone, I was just simply deeply concerned Chakri would risk getting and infection, I wasn't trying to cop a look, honestly.............. :waddle:

20160723_125438.jpg

If i was a girl, I'm sure my legs would be slender and I would be a 38DD :p_idea: :p_hi:

You forgot my cat ears and my elvan ears, Chak's signature default headgears.

Thank you :p_love:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users