#1 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 21 July 2016 - 11:17 AM

Hello Dragon Saga Friends!

Next Wednesday will be our last Dragon Saga Livestream of the month, so it is time once more for our end of the month Q&A Livestream! Post your questions for the Dragon Saga Team below and join us on the Warpportal Youtube Channel at 10:00 Server Time07/27/2016 to see them answered!

If you missed the livestream, it is up on Youtube now! You can check out the video here!

#2 BlackDragonLord

BlackDragonLord

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts
  • LocationVoid
  • Server:Yes

Posted 21 July 2016 - 11:41 AM

Hello, i will get right away to my questions.
1) When will the Arcadia expansion release date be published?
2) How much time of work does the Arcadia update take?

3) Will there be any new sets on the Arcadia update?

4) Is it possible to add the Server Status on the patcher as well so people won't need to search for any post by Mr. Popcorn to see it?

#3 kingdenboo

kingdenboo

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 July 2016 - 11:55 AM

hi I got a few questions: 

first question is: is there a chance to bring the paris pets back? from Spectre tower and drakos respectively? the gray floating pet with a yellow eyeball from spectre tower (after paris kill from box) and the black floating pet with red eyeball from drakos (after paris kill from box). those pets were heavily wanted and had some nice stats back in EU and I would love to see those cool, fun pets to be back in the game. 

2nd question is: will the ''arcadia gear'' be available from the start of the expansion, or will it be available in a later chapter of the expansion?

3rd question is: will the level cap be raised to 90?

4th question: will the arcadia update also affect any of the current maps? like will there be slight changes to already existing maps? for example, back when drakan got first introduced, Libra got infested with monsters. will something like that happen again? (please dont turn another city into a monster city like libra and fungoid xD)

Edited by kingdenboo, 22 July 2016 - 06:10 AM.

#4 VinylDorayaki

VinylDorayaki

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 659 posts
  • LocationVirtual Reality
  • Server:Disboard

Posted 21 July 2016 - 01:45 PM

. What are the ingredients for Arcadia set and weapon, just need to know whether or not the materials will be currently existing in game or brand new items so we will have to raise our bums and farm it. I will laugh if it asks for 200 Serpent forces in total.

.Is it possible for one day Soul capsules' soulcraft option will be visible when someone links it on chat. Same for Monster card too, showing what skill it is for. 

Edit : My friend asked me to help post several questions

. Is profession system also involved to the update?

. After rune system, are you going to work on PVP tab (it’s between Achievement and Rune in Character info) ?

Edited by VinylDorayaki, 26 July 2016 - 07:12 PM.

#5 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 21 July 2016 - 03:50 PM

Arcadia Related:

1) Will any pre-Arcadia adjustments need to be made? As in tweaks here and there before the big update? In the past they often gave pre-patch adjustments before big updates. Mostly just background stuff to ensure that release day the patch goes through well and doesn't require god knows how many extra maintenance hours.

2) Will there be new medals? Aside from any ones involving the new regions in Arcadia. Like for other miscellaneous stuff. (Example; Successful +20 enchant, Rune-building based medals, or other types of item and general medals).

3) Approximately how much content is added in Arcadia 1 and planned for Arcadia 2? In terms of how many new things to check out. I know there's a new endgame city and possibly a continent section of new 80-85 maps. I know dungeons are sadly held off unless the game can cooperate with you for once. Roughly how long would all the quests, new maps, and content take for an average player? Totally not asking for video related reasons =3

Non-Arcadia or likely in Arcadia Part 2 Related:

1) Will there be new emotes considered when it becomes possible? Like new dancing or different gestures.

2) What are any currently proposed skill changes in the works? Honestly despite the 1-week advance players got with the Smart Shot homing removal due to technical issues it was kind of outta nowhere.

3) Will Glorious Sets or the Ranked PVP and CP system ever be adjusted or redesigned?

#6 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 22 July 2016 - 12:39 AM

How long do you expect the Arcadia maint to be?

For what level range shall the Arcadia part 1 update content be?

Is there more quest and area content planned for Arcadia part2 and the following updates (if there are some)?

Would it be possible for you to have a look into the Elga box issue?

It seems chars level 80+ have a problem with them not dropping anything/rarely for them...

Would it be possible for you to make the Galaxia Saturday/Sunday end boss (dungeon) cutscene skipable?

This one isn't skipable yet and I believe many of us would really appreciate this, thank you.

We got some really nice new pets lately, thanks for them.

Do you think creating new mount pets could be possible some day in the future?

This would be really great.

#7 BELDUROY

BELDUROY

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationKONOHA
  • Server:SWORD ART ONLINE

Posted 22 July 2016 - 08:20 AM

Hello GM, greetings and thanks for do this kind of interactions with the players

My questions are for PVE:

1.-what do you think about  elga can be killed by 1 person instead 8? (summoner in less than 10 min)

2.-why there is too little  bosses with skills (like antares, kilmart, gaiden and ryvius or bosses in galaxya like cancer and sagittarius) and almost all the bosses in DS just jump and hit the ground and make you fall ?

3.-we will have a challengers bosses for lvl 70+? Because even the monsters for the community events like black hole dont have damage just have lots of hp , the players just keep pressing keys until the  boss dies.

4.-and the last one, why the two-handed sword of overlord is thinner and smaller from 70+ lvls?  like the elga weap and POS compared with the Zau weap and the Aram one

PD. sorry for my bad english

#8 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts
  • LocationZirothos entertainment Studio
  • Server:MLG PVE

Posted 23 July 2016 - 01:55 PM

i only got one question

what is the gain on each stat

1 agi point = ??

1health point =???

1str point =??

1 intel point= ??

i know it may sound weird but i always wonder what is the real point calculation is the game and what will change in this calculation in arcadia

#9 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 24 July 2016 - 01:04 AM

Do you have any specific expectations or goals for the new expansion?

There wasn't a Dragon Talk this month was there? Any reason why?

Are there any systems or features in the game that are already really good in your opinion? If so, which ones and why?

#10 Rainnowx

Rainnowx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationStill here
  • Server:That one

Posted 24 July 2016 - 03:45 AM

Minor(?) problems' question: is there going to be an investigation or a fix on some Mission Maps' stuff?

Some notable examples I have in mind:

_the storyline's animation in both Gods' Sanctuary's F5 shows Kentars facing the Boss's opposite way while "fighting" the evil side (or was it already corrected? I don't remember)

_[in Chaos; I don't remember about Normal] respective Maps' monsters and Boss reappear when the score (x/120, percentages, rank, Party contribution) displays itself

Edited by Rainnowx, 24 July 2016 - 10:55 PM.

#11 Apocryphos

Apocryphos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • LocationSan Diego
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 24 July 2016 - 10:50 PM

Would soulbound items ever get account bound instead of character bound so costumes, accessories, equipment, and pets? I think this would encourage more characters on the same account rather than multiple accounts or is the idea total blasphemy?

#12 1959131225045854027

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 July 2016 - 04:19 AM

Will humans get the same fluid wing animation like drakans? Humans have paper wings while drakans have normal wing animation.

#13 Nobbye

Nobbye

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 25 July 2016 - 05:07 AM

Will humans get the same fluid wing animation like drakans? Humans have paper wings while drakans have normal wing animation.

Make it a toggle then. I like those non-flapping wings more :(

#14 BobLewis

BobLewis

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 25 July 2016 - 06:48 AM

Will we ever get to choose beard and skincolour to our characters?

Will we also get more european-friendly IM cosmetic sets like for example legionary roman set, conquistador set, or venetian merchant set? 

Will you also start advertising and marketing Dragon Saga? Steam got some players hooked. I haven't seen any advertisement for Dragon saga for like 5 years on the webbrowser. It was an ad that made me find out about the game. 

Also, has Oda seen the Simpsons episode where Mr. Burns is trying to kill Abe Simpson, so they disguises themselves as the Simpson family, and Mr. Smithers tries to impersonate Bart by saying 

''I'll be in the car, dudes''

/Bob Lewis

Edited by BobLewis, 25 July 2016 - 06:48 AM.

#15 Rainnowx

Rainnowx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationStill here

Posted 25 July 2016 - 03:25 PM

Will we ever get to choose beard and skincolour to our characters?

Skin's color was rejected in a topic because of how the characters are made. "Their appearance are pre-defined", "their skin and their outfit are bound" or something around those lines. The beard might also be rejected for one of those reasons, unless they can make IM "beard cosmetics"; but I guess that's far from what you asked.

#16 GhostRed

GhostRed

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 25 July 2016 - 03:44 PM

Hi guys ,

i was wondering if you guys going to bring  back Aim rate and dodge rate  back .? ( before we care a lot about aim rate and dodge rate , but after the updates in 2013 or 2014  change a lot on these  two )

I hope you guys bring  back  the dodge rate in    to the place , like increase the gap so ppl  start to build Aim rate again .

Now days ppl only care atk S  and Health which made the game more boring  and X spam in most .

Also what about  block rate that can't  deal with it in some classes . ? 

Thanks  , have nice day guys

#17 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 25 July 2016 - 03:49 PM

it there a possibility to see the Block system to change for a % change to do damage reduction instead of Block.  More block would be = to more reduction % and more rate of  doing a damage reduction

question 2 when can we see the block bonus on other class out of the bracelet, some class like warlock and invoker sometime getting block on the bracelet on soul-craft bonus, but we cant block so there is no point on that bonus on the item. Or add the block on the other class too. and refer to question 1 xD

Edited by zirothos, 25 July 2016 - 03:53 PM.

#18 Rainnowx

Rainnowx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationStill here

Posted 25 July 2016 - 05:33 PM

question 2 when can we see the block bonus on other class out of the bracelet, some class like warlock and invoker sometime getting block on the bracelet on soul-craft bonus, but we cant block so there is no point on that bonus on the item. 

That is so [whatever language] right.

Couldn't "Block Rate" bonus just be specific to Shields and not to all kind of "Bracelet slot's" items?

Edited by Rainnowx, 25 July 2016 - 05:34 PM.

#19 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 26 July 2016 - 12:25 PM

Couldn't "Block Rate" bonus just be specific to Shields and not to all kind of "Bracelet slot's" items?

yes that was the first thing to be only for shield and i just add a little joke of my question 1 to make all class have (block = (Damage deal - Reduction damage % bonus) - Reduction % of the block

#20 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 26 July 2016 - 12:38 PM

Couldn't "Block Rate" bonus just be specific to Shields and not to all kind of "Bracelet slot's" items?

Rip ninjas.

#21 Rainnowx

Rainnowx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationStill here

Posted 26 July 2016 - 02:26 PM

Rip ninjas.

I hadn't a single thought about them at that time XD

#22 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 27 July 2016 - 06:47 AM

Well...Gonna just leave one more question before you get started on the Q&A.

What is WarpPortals overall opinion on Perm-capper characters? They're usually the topic of various complaints for low level battlesquares and they're a very common thing players make to enjoy PvP at various level ranges.

#23 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 07:51 AM

Livestream should be starting soon here!

#24 Rainnowx

Rainnowx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationStill here

Posted 27 July 2016 - 04:15 PM

Ack, can't access from China.

Well, see you two weeks later XD

#25 VinylDorayaki