6 replies to this topic

#1 eyes2kill

eyes2kill

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 172 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 July 2016 - 12:58 PM

When using paid galaxy admission tickets to get inside ophiuchus stage legend the garbage auto send you in hero mode instead of letting you choose legend.

Works 1 out of 3 turns, lost 24 tickets trying to help out a friend, continue to do it just for the medal for him. Fix it Asap xd.

#2 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 22 July 2016 - 02:42 PM

Just click as high as possible, this happens because you click at the exact same position as the Hero button is.

#3 eyes2kill

eyes2kill

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 22 July 2016 - 03:33 PM

Just click as high as possible, this happens because you click at the exact same position as the Hero button is.

No. Don't matter how high or low, it happens due to poor click configuration were hero is always highlighted always and has nothing to do where I click on the entrance, it does it automatically. Request management to look it up XD. Been doing this galaxy run for years, I think that i have a little clue xd.

#4 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 23 July 2016 - 12:19 AM

I would have told you the same as Mr 514... told you already.

Just click higher on the button for ophiuchus. I did that 5 times in a row (on the lowest possible resolution to make sure that the UI size is as large as possible) to test it myself and had not a single problem.

Proof? Here

#5 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 23 July 2016 - 01:55 AM

[b]I would have told you the same Mr 514... told you already.[b]
Just click higher on the button for ophiuchus. I did that 5 times in a row (on the lowest possible resolution to make sure that the UI size is as large as possible) to test it myself and had not a single problem.

Proof? Here

Finally ! My bad english is betraying me, and now I am not quite sure of if I understood your words.

The sentence that I have enlighted makes me wonder if you're talking to me, or to eyes2kill, there is probably a word that is missing or my silly me don't really get your words. :heh:

#6 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 23 July 2016 - 03:32 AM

Finally ! My bad english is betraying me, and now I am not quite sure of if I understood your words.

The sentence that I have enlighted makes me wonder if you're talking to me, or to eyes2kill, there is probably a word that is missing or my silly me don't really get your words. :heh:

I just forgot a word. My early-morning-grammar hit me again.  :heh: Corrected it :)

#7 eyes2kill

eyes2kill

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 23 July 2016 - 09:54 AM

I would have told you the same as Mr 514... told you already.

Proof? Here

Thanks, it seems to work that way. Maybe when possible, either make the bubble smaller and higher, so that people don't click in the center or sideways trying to get this thing to work. Lots of people have the same issues, at least u gave me an alternative to get in. Thanks for the fast response and solution POP..........

And keep doing your best in game, I'm actually all for changes that benefit everyone as a whole XD.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users