• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Germanium

Germanium

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 03:25 PM

Unleashed has just began, and it's time to open our doors. Unleashed is a pking clan ready to cause havoc, however we do have some rules and guidelines as well as some other mitigating material.

What do we do and what do we represent?
We PK. This server has too many "good people," and it's time the darker side emerges. We are looking for good people (as in, the player behind the computer) who is able to role play as an evil syndicate; someone who causes utter destruction. We are not looking for rude or arrogant people, so here are a few guidelines and necessities:

1. When we kill, we have respect.
a. No harrassing unless insulted first, though even then we stress civility and understanding - we're better than the childish petulance.
b. If a party member is death glitched, allow their cleric to ress them.
c. During happy hour, no killing as we respect the moderator's gift and thus do not wish exploiting it (unless we specifically declare war on a specic entity, which by means they are never allowed to level, farm, or anything in between)
d. Everything else in terms of verbal-related events.

2. Have respect for your "brothas and sistas"
a. They are apart of our brotherhood, we are more than friends - we're blood.
b. We hunt together, fight together, and farm together. The world is after us; we must stay united in hopes of survival
c. No greed. When farming, it's on equal share so items distribute equally. Our aim is to help one another, because ultimately it makes the brotherhood stronger.
d. Buddha, once completing his set, will donates millions, if not billions of zulies to his brothas in hopes of building them up, as well as everyone else assisting one another. The amounts will fluctuate, but no jealousy. We work together - sincerely.
e. Though Buddha is the leader, we are all equal - including himself. We work together, decide together, and have fun together.

3. Membership is a privelage, not a right
a. Not everyone will be accepted in the brotherhood - only those deemed respectful, polite, and willing to have a fun time. This is a game, not a law firm.
b. Brothas and sistas must swear their friendship upon joining. This isn't a clan, it's family.

Who to go to upon requesting to join?
Contact Buddha as of now.

Level requirements?
Level 200. The brotherhood is hunted by all due to the havoc we've already caused you'll never level with our clan tag above your name. Train in the shadows, and contact us anytime - even when level 90. This gives us time to keep communication with you and judge your character and moral fibers based upon time.

Any other requirements
Good attitude, ready to have fun, don't mind being the "evil guy," level 200, and so on. We will help build your equipment up.

What if I decide to leave your brotherhood?
We hope any equipment we've given to you is returned out of common decency, so it returns to the brotherhood which we all help to build.

Any other questions, feel free to contact Buddha. This is temporary till we have some graphics designed.

#2 Dravien

Dravien

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 04:02 PM

i knew this was Buddha as i was reading it, lol

#3 Fernadohose423

Fernadohose423

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 372 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis & Draconis

Posted 05 December 2010 - 04:13 PM

What server is this?

EDIT: Sorry I didn't see the sub-title thingy. ....Good luck?

Edited by Fernadohose423, 05 December 2010 - 04:14 PM.

#4 Germanium

Germanium

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 06:26 PM

Thank you. :D Lots of people chasing me like chickens with no heads.

#5 XBlazeX

XBlazeX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 436 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. - CA

Posted 06 December 2010 - 02:34 PM

The population on the server is still too small for such a clan. The server is still growing and if you're gonna make a pk clan at this stage of the game you'll only if anything lessen Draconis population by eliminating the beginners of the game if you overdo your pking. Training in the shadows would be easy becoz maps are isolated 80% of the time as it is (Dod isnt the only place to lvl up). Give it a year perhaps before you actually move forward with this clan, creating a PK clan at this time is folly. If anything the server needs a clan active in UW and influencing it to others, not focusing its sole purpose to wipe dod as a main objective. Gluck with the clan tho.

Edited by XBlazeX, 06 December 2010 - 02:34 PM.

#6 Germanium

Germanium

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 08:42 AM

DoD is a temporary marker. As of now, we have approximately 6-8 members between those residing here, and those leveling to 200. No one has left the game as of now, including those you thought that did - they're still here. However, as stated, this is a temporary residence. As we build, the more time we'll spend in Ruins and only targeting of higher levels. One step at a time, but leveling in a PVP area is a privilege, not a right. As you said, 80% of the maps go unnoticed. With the rise of Organization who are increasingly trash talking and threatening to rap(e) peoples' mothers, I have no qualms killing their parties over and over and over and over and over until they learn some form of common decency. The timing isn't too early - it'll take time to build. Overdoing of Pking will be worked on, however one night will not discourse my plans.

Edited by Germanium, 07 December 2010 - 08:43 AM.

#7 Pelmundo

Pelmundo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • LocationEstonia

Posted 07 December 2010 - 08:52 AM

The population on the server is still too small for such a clan. The server is still growing and if you're gonna make a pk clan at this stage of the game you'll only if anything lessen Draconis population by eliminating the beginners of the game if you overdo your pking. Training in the shadows would be easy becoz maps are isolated 80% of the time as it is (Dod isnt the only place to lvl up). Give it a year perhaps before you actually move forward with this clan, creating a PK clan at this time is folly. If anything the server needs a clan active in UW and influencing it to others, not focusing its sole purpose to wipe dod as a main objective. Gluck with the clan tho.

Word!

#8 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts
  • LocationInside of every dimension like a virus.
  • Server:SpaceFabric

Posted 07 December 2010 - 10:27 AM

DoD is a temporary marker. As of now, we have approximately 6-8 members between those residing here, and those leveling to 200. No one has left the game as of now, including those you thought that did - they're still here. However, as stated, this is a temporary residence. As we build, the more time we'll spend in Ruins and only targeting of higher levels. One step at a time, but leveling in a PVP area is a privilege, not a right. As you said, 80% of the maps go unnoticed. With the rise of Organization who are increasingly trash talking and threatening to rap(e) peoples' mothers, I have no qualms killing their parties over and over and over and over and over until they learn some form of common decency. The timing isn't too early - it'll take time to build. Overdoing of Pking will be worked on, however one night will not discourse my plans.

screw orginization >_<

#9 AlisiaMT

AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 07 December 2010 - 10:42 AM

The population on the server is still too small for such a clan. The server is still growing and if you're gonna make a pk clan at this stage of the game you'll only if anything lessen Draconis population by eliminating the beginners of the game if you overdo your pking.

+1

No one has left the game as of now, including those you thought that did - they're still here.

Pkers have already scared four of my clanmates away and I'm honestly surprised you and your fellow pkers haven't already scared off my two newbs this week as well... Blaze is right. We need to build up this server before pk clans come into play. I have tried signing up for UW five times and it has been canceled every time. That's not a good sign.. LvL up your clan to max and make them good pvpers before you start wreaking havok among the newbs please..that will give them time enough to decide they like the game too much to leave (I hope) and time for other clans to develop the "hero" role of your gameplay. Other than that, good luck and I look forward to hunting you with my clan tonight :D

#10 XBlazeX

XBlazeX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 436 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. - CA

Posted 08 December 2010 - 10:47 AM

screw orginization >_<

Lol is Organization really out of control now? I really dont know Im hardly on enough to notice, I guess Im missing out =(. Semester is almost over so ill have more time on my hands to play with Organization if needed ^^

#11 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts
  • LocationInside of every dimension like a virus.
  • Server:SpaceFabric

Posted 08 December 2010 - 12:24 PM

Lol is Organization really out of control now? I really dont know Im hardly on enough to notice, I guess Im missing out =(. Semester is almost over so ill have more time on my hands to play with Organization if needed ^^

They butrape with their crazzy amount of what seems like ALWAYS active members....

on a somewhat related note....

Hope too see/kill you in DoD soon buddha! :D

damn your mspeed tho >_< hax! hax i tells yah!

Edited by CaNehDa, 08 December 2010 - 12:26 PM.

#12 Germanium

Germanium

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 08:19 AM

I hate Org and Unique.

As to my clan, we haven't scared anyone away because I have been relaxing from Pking. All other pkers are doing that work. Buddha has become famous, for every one person who hates him, two like him. Why? Because he isn't overly drastic with his killings. He is respectful and does offer leniency. The server is built up; people just don't war. More people will leave due to stagnation than pking.

Edited by Germanium, 09 December 2010 - 08:20 AM.

#13 XBlazeX

XBlazeX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 436 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. - CA

Posted 09 December 2010 - 09:02 AM

I hate Org and Unique.

As to my clan, we haven't scared anyone away because I have been relaxing from Pking. All other pkers are doing that work. Buddha has become famous, for every one person who hates him, two like him. Why? Because he isn't overly drastic with his killings. He is respectful and does offer leniency. The server is built up; people just don't war. More people will leave due to stagnation than pking.

Whose Buddah? :P Well of course people will leave the server if its not so active, but Pking wont make it any better. Like i said it would make things worse. Hope your preparing your clan to reorganize Organization. I do enjoy watching feuds as much as I enjoy being in them. Atm I dont have a prob with Org or Unique, they've been respectful to me at least. That could change if frends get involved too much ^^

#14 Germanium

Germanium

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 12:14 PM

Whose Buddah? :unsure: Well of course people will leave the server if its not so active, but Pking wont make it any better. Like i said it would make things worse. Hope your preparing your clan to reorganize Organization. I do enjoy watching feuds as much as I enjoy being in them. Atm I dont have a prob with Org or Unique, they've been respectful to me at least. That could change if frends get involved too much ^^

Pking will make it better because if it's done in moderation, people wont be overly outdone. Like I said, moderation is the deal. I've pk'd maybe 4 sweeps a day and I am done.

Also, Org and Unique are out of control with the "I will rape your mother" comments, which Eleonora has witnessed first hand and has done nothing. GoE + HoF kill them. Visos dont join in because they're too weak apparently and OBlivion are a bunch of vaginas. :P

Edited by Germanium, 09 December 2010 - 12:14 PM.

#15 XBlazeX

XBlazeX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 436 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. - CA

Posted 09 December 2010 - 12:41 PM

Pking will make it better because if it's done in moderation, people wont be overly outdone. Like I said, moderation is the deal. I've pk'd maybe 4 sweeps a day and I am done.

Also, Org and Unique are out of control with the "I will rape your mother" comments, which Eleonora has witnessed first hand and has done nothing. GoE + HoF kill them. Visos dont join in because they're too weak apparently and OBlivion are a bunch of vaginas. :P

Where is all this hostility coming from? There is no need to insult other clans. As you mentioned GoE + HoF can kill them so what more do you want if you got it under control. Don't cry to other clans just because you cant handle Organization yourself. If you want to make it personal fight your own battles. Calling other clans weak and vaginas only makes you just like Organization. I didnt even know Oblivion was apart of this lame war. And yes you run away better then anything else and talk better then you play. Its funny how you call others weak and vaginas when you yourself are both in one.

#16 Germanium

Germanium

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 12:44 PM

Where is all this hostility coming from? There is no need to insult other clans. As you mentioned GoE + HoF can kill them so what more do you want if you got it under control. Don't cry to other clans just because you cant handle Organization yourself. If you want to make it personal fight your own battles. Calling other clans weak and vaginas only makes you just like Organization. I didnt even know Oblivion was apart of this lame war. And yes you run away better then anything else and talk better then you play. Its funny how you call others weak and vaginas when you yourself are both in one.

I did join. GoE and HoF had 7 members against 13 from unique and Org. 3 members of Oblivion sat and watched I heard because "Blaze told us we can't help." It doesn't effect me, I am not your ally, but I feel bad for those who call you allies. http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/happy.gif Org ended up losing eventually after people got more people, but it doesn't change the fact your clan didn't help your closest allies. If you want, you can join my pking clan. I still like you.

Edited by Germanium, 09 December 2010 - 12:45 PM.

#17 XBlazeX

XBlazeX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 436 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. - CA

Posted 09 December 2010 - 01:03 PM

I did join. GoE and HoF had 7 members against 13 from unique and Org. 3 members of Oblivion sat and watched I heard because "Blaze told us we can't help." It doesn't effect me, I am not your ally, but I feel bad for those who call you allies. http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/happy.gif Org ended up losing eventually after people got more people, but it doesn't change the fact your clan didn't help your closest allies. If you want, you can join my pking clan. I still like you.

Ok 1st of all they told me Organization is at war but they didn't mention with who, so I told them to stay out of it. As usual is thought it was a petty war which usually is the case. My clan as a whole are not ready yet to put ourselves out there for Organization to kill. Until my clan itself can handle Organization alone, I will not make them a target simply because as a whole we are not ready. We can all have allies but the fact of the matter is we will portray a clan that needs help from other clans, we want to be able to stand alone as one clan as well. I will not boost their egos by bringing in 3 clans to handle 1... Just like you, your preparing your clan, so am I. Ahh yes I still like you too :P

Edited by XBlazeX, 09 December 2010 - 01:04 PM.

#18 Germanium

Germanium

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 01:06 PM

Ok 1st of all they told me Organization is at war but they didn't mention with who, so I told them to stay out of it. As usual is thought it was a petty war which usually is the case. My clan as a whole are not ready yet to put ourselves out there for Organization to kill. Until my clan itself can handle Organization alone, I will not make them a target simply because as a whole we are not ready. We can all have allies but the fact of the matter is we will portray a clan that needs help from other clans, we want to be able to stand alone as one clan as well. I will not boost their egos by bringing in 3 clans to handle 1... Just like you, your preparing your clan, so am I.

Unique + Apple + Org were on the front lines. It was 3 clans versus two, though they still lost. Don't worry, I am now in war with Oblivion. Can ya dig it? And Org. And Unique. Bring it on baby cakes. We need war.

Edited by Germanium, 09 December 2010 - 01:06 PM.

#19 XBlazeX

XBlazeX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 436 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. - CA

Posted 09 December 2010 - 01:11 PM

Unique + Apple + Org were on the front lines. It was 3 clans versus two, though they still lost. Don't worry, I am now in war with Oblivion. Can ya dig it? And Org. And Unique. Bring it on baby cakes. We need war.

lol Apple xD Dont put Oblivion in league with Unique and Org it hurts my feelings :P . And yes I can handle a war with "you" as you declared. I'm pro like that =P enough said.

Edited by XBlazeX, 09 December 2010 - 01:12 PM.

#20 Germanium

Germanium

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 01:14 PM

lol Apple xD Dont put Oblivion in league with Unique and Org it hurts my feelings :P . And yes I can handle a war with "you" as you declared. I'm pro like that =P enough said.

It's okay, I'll just run. :unsure: Lol.

Because I can't refine since the game turned gay. :o

#21 XBlazeX

XBlazeX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 436 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. - CA

Posted 09 December 2010 - 01:29 PM

It's okay, I'll just run. :P Lol.

Because I can't refine since the game turned gay. :unsure:

Ahuhu I sympatize with you on that bro. I'll run with you hahaha :o

#22 XD24

XD24

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 03:41 PM

Also, Org and Unique are out of control with the "I will rape your mother" comments, which Eleonora has witnessed first hand and has done nothing. GoE + HoF kill them. Visos dont join in because they're too weak apparently and OBlivion are a bunch of vaginas. -_-

For your informaiton not everyone in UNIQUE clan talks like you say they do in your post. There are many respectful players in UNIQUE clan I will not speak for Org because they seem to attack anyone and talk in a language I don't understand. UNIQUE from what I have seen has never used such words although I am not online all the time. I have a different timezone than most in the clan.

What seems funny to me is that you cry about "someone" saying they will do X to your mother but yet your last words in your post "Oblivian are a bunch of vaginas" Apparently your just as bad as the one who said X to you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users