The class for me? - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

The class for me?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 greatoni

greatoni

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 July 2016 - 04:45 PM

I was looking at the first level classes, I'm considering archer to promote to bard, Merchant or swordsman, what would be the best class for newbies like me?

#2 inspectortrix

inspectortrix

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 493 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Thor

Posted 25 July 2016 - 05:26 PM

Assassin, for newbie. But the best class would be the one you really like.

#3 Joatmon

Joatmon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1303 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 25 July 2016 - 07:56 PM

I was looking at the first level classes, I'm considering archer to promote to bard, Merchant or swordsman, what would be the best class for newbies like me?

Merchants aren't too newby friendly as they go through a lot of supplies and they're harder to level pre third class.

Archers are very newby friendly and easy to level, bards are really good for newbs who like to support but don't enjoy the stress of healing.

Swordsman are neither newby friendly nor newby unfriendly, they're pretty basic, but they can be a little hard to level by yourself in the late game

Thieves are also fairly easy to level at first, if you choose the assassin route you'll be one of the best solo classes in the game and their very self sufficient with the right gears, the rogue route is super hard to level and they're meant for PvP so they're not a PvM class.

Acolytes are in between swordies and merchants. They're easier to level if you go priest but you won't be doing anything by yourself, monks have a little harder time cause they're not super important in parties and they're not super easy to level by themselves.

Personally I suggest these to newbs:

-Like Supporting? Go Aco-> Priest or Archer-> Bard, only real all around supports in the game so they're fairly easy to get groups but not so easy to level on their own

-Like straight up murdering everything? Go Archer->Hunter, the gears are fairly cheap, you'll level quickly, and late game leveling is hella easy.

-Want an all around experience? Go Swordy or Thief->Assassin. Swordies are a little difficult to gear well for leveling solo but they have efficient ways to level at all points in the game. Thief-> Assassin will let you do almost everything in the game BY YOURSELF if you invest some time and money into getting the appropriate gears..

-Want hard mode in that it'll be harder to level but greater rewards in the long run? Go Merch-> Alchemist. The upkeep is a little expensive but the possible outcomes are amazing.

#4 Ward20th

Ward20th

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 402 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 July 2016 - 12:11 AM

thief> assassin

#5 greatoni

greatoni

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 July 2016 - 05:42 AM

thx

#6 Schizzler

Schizzler

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 457 posts

Posted 28 July 2016 - 12:04 PM

Yep, Thief or Archer classes are the most welcoming to beginners. With Merchant it just depends on your job route... Blacksmiths are fairly easy to level, and this game is considerably easier when you can sell your stuff!

#7 Erydanos

Erydanos

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1159 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 July 2016 - 12:30 PM

Keep in mind that is a good tactic to have a Merchant class in each of your game accounts even for the sake of vending only (you can have up to 3 game accounts of RO per WP account)

That way, you give your items to the Merchant in your alt account and set him/her to vend while you continue playing on your other account. (You can multiclient in RO)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users