What is wrong with Dally Quen? - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

What is wrong with Dally Quen?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 LilWalker11

LilWalker11

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 July 2016 - 10:05 PM

Hi

Dally Quen daily quest is so bugged. This' the 3rd, 3RD! time he had not given me anything.

1. Normal prize

2. Grand prize

3. Grand prize

... and nothing. Plock. Zip. Nadda.

Please explain this to me. Please

Is this solvable? Should I stop participating? Is this just how it is? Please!

#2 Xuvreil

Xuvreil

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 July 2016 - 10:12 PM

Do you mean when you turn in the quest and Dally Quen won't give you any price? it's as if you didn't even complete the request?

that sometimes happen. It Bugs you, you could let your other character on the same account do another request and claim the price.

They've fixed this bug before, but came back again with one of their patch.

#3 LilWalker11

LilWalker11

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 July 2016 - 10:23 PM

The prompt pops up that he had given me a prize, dice roll results and all but no item is given to me.

If I go to him with a different character from the same account and have to redo the quest all over again, that just defeats what I'm trying to do in the 1st place which is parcel quest = roll = prize -_-" It also doesn't guarantee I'll get the grand prize roll again.

(Not being rude or anything, does that mean the game wants me to create multiple characters on the same account and have them all do the quest over and over until he finally gives me a prize? It also doesn't guarantee that any of them will get a prize in the first place)

That is upsetting but thank you for informing me of that

#4 Xuvreil

Xuvreil

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 12:30 AM

strange... the past bug is like that, where you get to roll, but no prize.

the current bug that i experience is before the roll of the dice. The window option just have "close" instead of "next" before the roll of the dice, and if you talk to him again, he will be saying that you haven't done any parcel quest or something...  (i encounter this bug around once or twice a week for each account, with 3 accounts)

If you get to the roll the dice part and not getting any item... then i don't know... must be a new bug that i haven't encounter yet... (silly question, but are you sure you have enough space in your inventory?)

#5 LilWalker11

LilWalker11

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 03:06 AM

I'm not sure what are the weights of the prizes but during the times I had the bug, my character could carry something that could weigh 500+

Added info (I don't know if it will be helpful): After he says the prompt that I get the prize and that the roll should turn back to one, and then I talk to him again, the number is still the same. As if I haven't talked to him at all but the parcel quest timer has reset.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users