Code in Newsletter - Page 3 - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Code in Newsletter

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
58 replies to this topic

#51 EdwinKuswanto

EdwinKuswanto

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 861 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:[Renewa]Chaos

Posted 27 July 2016 - 07:01 PM

I feel like a retard, or the staff is one who retarded?

http://imgur.com/a/G41en

http://imgur.com/a/G41en

The code is "#Extra6"?..... where exactly is the code?, where the hell exactly you place the code?. in my ass?

I use my hack Instinct use the link code as the code to redeem the coupon... not working either

Pic related

http://imgur.com/a/9NaBF

Edited by EdwinKuswanto, 27 July 2016 - 07:20 PM.

#52 himadeline

himadeline

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed

Posted 27 July 2016 - 08:32 PM

I tried using the code from the screenshot provided on the *GUIDE* link from the email I received. It says coupon code has already been used.  :p_sad:

#53 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 08:37 PM

I tried using the code from the screenshot provided on the *GUIDE* link from the email I received. It says coupon code has already been used.  :p_sad:

That's a sample code for the support article, it won't work.

Re-posting from patch notes:

The newsletter went out (with a cool announcement about our NEW game!) but the code for the headgear didn't work. Instead, we will be adding headgears to Code the Redeemer for RO accounts that were subscribed to the newsletter.

#54 himadeline

himadeline

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed

Posted 27 July 2016 - 08:46 PM

Is there another batch of email to be sent out? I only received the original email and the one with the #extra6 on it. 

jjpxt4.jpg

#55 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 July 2016 - 08:56 PM

Is there another batch of email to be sent out? I only received the original email and the one with the #extra6 on it. 

jjpxt4.jpg

did you...even...read?

#56 himadeline

himadeline

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed

Posted 27 July 2016 - 09:24 PM

did you...even...read?

I'm just making sure if what I understood is on the same page as what vmod said. People these days.  :p_sad:

Why is it that if you ask questions for clarifications, you get criticized/bullied in return. If you have nothing nice to say, please keep your thoughts to yourself.   :sob:

Edited by himadeline, 27 July 2016 - 09:35 PM.

#57 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 July 2016 - 09:37 PM

The newsletter went out (with a cool announcement about our NEW game!) but the code for the headgear didn't work. Instead, we will be adding headgears to Code the Redeemer for RO accounts that were subscribed to the newsletter. 

#58 himadeline

himadeline

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed

Posted 27 July 2016 - 09:49 PM

So does this mean that no more emails will be sent out and the headgears will be inserted automatically to the accounts that were subscribed to the newsletter? What if the wp account has multiple ro accounts linked in it? Will all of the game accounts be able to redeem the headgear or only one of the game accounts can redeem?

Ie: 3 game accounts are linked to 1 warp portal account. One email is used to subscribe for the 3 linked ragnarok accounts.

You really don't have to make the font large btw. I can actually read and I just want some clarifications.

Edited by himadeline, 27 July 2016 - 09:52 PM.

#59 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 10:04 PM

No, please refer to this post. Any updates concerning the July newsletter code/gift headgear will be posted under July 28th patch notes threads.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users