Undead Exposure Therapy Accessories - Requiem Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Undead Exposure Therapy Accessories

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 LeleYang

LeleYang

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 09:08 AM

So, good job on fixing the jewels so far. However, i dont believe all of them are fixed yet. 

Most 69 magic jewels still have some bugs.

The Bronze Ring of Nova currently has base 1 cad and a random a scad value, while all there should be just scad values for this one. Also max stats for all rings, including Copper Ring, is 4, while other jewels have from 15 to 20 max stats.

Gold Choker of Lintra has base physical damage and increases magic damage on reinforce, when it should have only magic damage (base, random and on reinforcement). It also has base scad 1 and a random value for cad when it should be all scad. 

The Platinum Belt of Valdes has a base physical damage while increasing magic damage on reinforce when all should be magic damage. It also presents base scad 1 and a random value for cad when all of them should be scad.

Some 89 jewels still have some bugs.

Both Greater Platinum Belt of Valdes and Greater Titanium Belt of Valdes dont have a random magic/physical damage. Also the first one can have over 130 scad while the second one can only have a max of 36 cad. 

Greater Gold Choker of Lintra has base magic damage, but no random value added to it, and increases physical damage on reinforce when all should be magic damage.

Also while talking about greater necklaces and belts (89), they dont get any cad or scad on reinforcement while their equivalent 69 ones do. Also greater necklaces dont even have a base cad/scad like 89 belts do.

On a side note, all jewels have hp recovery. Shouldnt some of them be mp recovery instead? 

Any plans on fixing these?

#2 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 27 July 2016 - 09:39 AM

Obviously 89 belt don't have scad/cad bonus per reinforce, they can have a base of 140 scad/cad, and that's already a lot. On the necklace 89, in my opinion it can stay useless like that, why should it be changed? So we can kill the only useful NM jewel and we have to change necklace again? Anyway I never liked this jewels.

Edited by Kazara, 27 July 2016 - 09:41 AM.

#3 LeleYang

LeleYang

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 10:13 AM

Obviously 89 belt don't have scad/cad bonus per reinforce, they can have a base of 140 scad/cad, and that's already a lot. On the necklace 89, in my opinion it can stay useless like that, why should it be changed? So we can kill the only useful NM jewel and we have to change necklace again? Anyway I never liked this jewels.

Only magic belts can have that high scad. Melee belt doesnt. The change wouldnt be keep the 130+ cad/scad, but have a max of 36 and have it increase on reinforce, like the 69 jewels.

On other jewels, the values for magic and physical jewel are the same. Why would only these belts be different?

The other jewels arent useless. Why should necklaces be?

Also 89 jewels are called Greater. For me, that would mean they should be better versions of the 69 ones. Similiar to 69 ones but with higher values, which is true to physical earings, rings and bracelets and magic ones if some things are fixed.

#4 NanbangEnjinieo

NanbangEnjinieo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 12:08 PM

Another big problem is that the new jewelry is not suitable for physical SS classes. And not only jewels, fluids too, and some other gear. Why magicians and AA classes get full benefit from equipment, but SS not?

#5 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 July 2016 - 12:42 PM

Another big problem is that the new jewelry is not suitable for physical SS classes. And not only jewels, fluids too, and some other gear. Why magicians and AA classes get full benefit from equipment, but SS not?

I know...and when helium finishes the skill changes for defiler/domi I will have a discussion with him about it and try to make sure that the next jewels or maybe even the previous ones get an addition specifically for melee ss

#6 Vulcano

Vulcano

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3907 posts
  • LocationPortugal
  • Server:Nova/trifrri server

Posted 27 July 2016 - 10:15 PM

lv 68 biskra set could have a change on set bonus, instead of cad/aa should give scad/scc 

#7 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 31 July 2016 - 09:45 PM

i cant agree that SS mele dont have a slot. that belt is god tier. doesnt matter if it does not + phys.

str, 120+ scad, 700+ hp... u have to remember 140 con is 700 hp. for warlords, ss zerk, commie its BIS!!!

#8 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 31 July 2016 - 10:08 PM

i cant agree that SS mele dont have a slot. that belt is god tier. doesnt matter if it does not + phys.

str, 120+ scad, 700+ hp... u have to remember 140 con is 700 hp. for warlords, ss zerk, commie its BIS!!!

Eh, I'd take mdc belt any day over the 89 one.
Simply because as a wl or zerk or commie 2k more hp is better than 100 scad.
But that's just me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users