The Wonderful Saga of the Crusader Job Change Quest - Swordsman Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

The Wonderful Saga of the Crusader Job Change Quest

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 evildemonmd

evildemonmd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 02:19 PM

I'll go straight to the point, HOW ON EARTH a lvl 50 ~ 60 swordsman is supposed to kill a Skeleton Prisoner which, by the way, is level 91 with....hold on...let me get this right... 9,194 HP.

So...

If you are a good soul and play on Renewal Chaos i would be extremely grateful if you could provide me with 10 "Manacles".

Please, get in touch with me here or in-game on my ninja -"Regina Caeli"-

xoxo

Best regards, Renan.

#2 Jacen

Jacen

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 02:39 PM

You're going for the wrong target... While Skel Prisoners do drop manacles more often (but are way too tough), the Cruisers in the Toy Factory level 2 also drop them, and will be MUCH more manageable for your sader-to-be. Good luck on the job test!

#3 evildemonmd

evildemonmd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 02:52 PM

You're going for the wrong target... While Skel Prisoners do drop manacles more often (but are way too tough), the Cruisers in the Toy Factory level 2 also drop them, and will be MUCH more manageable for your sader-to-be. Good luck on the job test!

You might have just saved my life sir(well..hipothetically) i will leave this topic open to post a picture when i get it sorted out! THANKS!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users