SUGGESTION ABOUT STORAGE AND SKILL - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

SUGGESTION ABOUT STORAGE AND SKILL

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 okaigop

okaigop

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 July 2016 - 12:51 AM

can i ask if it is possible to fix the way we drag items in the storage. Like for example, i have already a "dirty crystal" in the storage but unfortunately i have a remaining dirty crystal in my inventory so i want to request if you can fix the way we drag items anywhere in the storage to make it possible to be combined on the similar materials. Because sometimes, it is too hard to find its similar materials and takes time. And also, the similar items consume two slots instead of one.

about skill of scout, is it possible how the poison arrowshower cooldowns seperated to make the scout's AOE done twice.

Thanks in advance, sorry i dont know where to post this topic

#2 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 28 July 2016 - 12:40 PM

Moving topic to the Suggestion Section

#3 DrakeClaw

DrakeClaw

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 04:08 AM

Regarding the Storage system: would be nice if, having a specific item in a Storage slot, you could simply right click on the same kind of item in your inventory and it will be directly moved to the proper storage postion, maybe, the first available slot if it is a non-stack-able one (like a weapon or armor piece).

#4 StayStacey

StayStacey

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 July 2016 - 08:06 PM

Make the storage more intelligent, wherein you're in a specific page and you cant drag it alittle far (not exact to the slot) and won't give the pop out note saying storage full or whatsoever, because it's far too annoying sometimes!

#5 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 30 July 2016 - 11:59 PM

There will never be a perfect storage system.
Before, we had it to where it auto stacked similar items, but this also meant you couldn't split stacks or move them in storage. This was just as annoying. 

#6 Cortiz

Cortiz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationJunon
  • Server:Aura

Posted 01 August 2016 - 03:32 AM

I agree, the current system is by far better then it used to be.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users