Question about the Code Redeemer NPC and FAW/HBP - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Question about the Code Redeemer NPC and FAW/HBP

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Raymond325

Raymond325

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 145 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 28 July 2016 - 09:04 AM

Hi guys. I am still learning the new stuffs at Renewal. I was exploring the Eden Group HQ NPC earlier and saw this NPC 'Code Redeemer'.

Out of curiosity I talked to him and was surprised he gave me neat stuffs like Battle Manuals X3, Bubble Gums, some lucky boxes, St. Patrick's hats, Shadow packages etc. My account was from pRO last year to Thor migration server btw. Had 1 lv 150 character.

Now, questions:

I wonder why some of my low level characters don't have the same redemption from the said NPC. Does the item redemption work per account?

Do you need to be on a specific level or Trans Classes in order to have these redemptions? Sample: I leveled a new character last year June 2015 to 100 3rd job.

How much does a clean FAW and HBP cost today? In Thor preferably (does the price really differ from Renewal?).

And a clean FAW[1] and HBP[1] is waay pricer than it's upgraded and carded counterparts right?

I don't know if I'm lucky or it's just common to get these awesome new muffler gears, but I got a clean FAW and HBP from 2 of my accounts. I don't have a redemption option from my third account though. TIA

#2 soudou

soudou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:EU abyss

Posted 29 July 2016 - 03:16 AM

Hello.

I wonder why some of my low level characters don't have the same redemption from the said NPC. Does the item redemption work per account?

Yes it does, for example a headgear was recently added for newsletter subscribers and only the oldest RO1 account in the WarpPortal account was able to get it,

How much does a clean FAW and HBP cost today? In Thor preferably (does the price really differ from Renewal?).

And a clean FAW[1] and HBP[1] is waay pricer than it's upgraded and carded counterparts right?

You can specify Thor server using Ragial, now that the vend limit has increased more higher priced items like these can be vended.

http://ragi.al/iRO-Thor

The upgraded and carded versions are more expensive since they take into account the cost of upgrading and cards.

Best of luck.

#3 Raymond325

Raymond325

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 145 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 29 July 2016 - 07:10 AM

Thanks much! :D

#4 mabaitpagtulog

mabaitpagtulog

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 10:00 AM

At thor you can buy a +9faw for 500-600m perfect enchanted.and for hbackpack +11 especially immune you can buy one for a price of 200-300m so im suggesting you to make that gears into higher ups +9 specifically for you to easily sell them

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users