ragnarok online thai branch has 300k players per day! why?! - Page 4 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

ragnarok online thai branch has 300k players per day! why?!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
81 replies to this topic

#76 dagger47

dagger47

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 594 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:chaos

Posted 09 August 2016 - 08:35 PM

no im not thai i only speak english but i got passed the registration/character creation and everything in 10 mins  B)   aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahahaahhah  :p_laugh: i should try KRO next and out them penetration/tempest sets   :p_devil:

Edited by dagger47, 09 August 2016 - 08:58 PM.

#77 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 09 August 2016 - 08:45 PM

Good for you. I cant bear the lags from Thai RO. When I played iRO, I barely lagged. Even I "live" recorded WoE with many NDL cheaters on my screen and auto buff bots outside the castles, my game still barely lagged.

After all, its up to you. If you want to play with few players and few bots, continue iRO. If you want to play with massive players and massive bots, go Thai RO lol

Around 0.5-1 seconds depending on the map

#78 dagger47

dagger47

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 594 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 10 August 2016 - 12:04 AM

why has this been moved to the international section?! aint no english speakers coming to this section! 

look its says:

rag_non_eng.png

a place for non English speakers to chat!? i only speak English! everyone thats replied to this speaks english!

no topic here is in english!:

rag_lang.png

please move this topic back to > Ragnarok 1 Community Chat as its a general community discussion discussing Ragnarok with ( The squabbles of crazy people, doing crazy things. ) IN ENGLISH!

#79 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 12:57 AM

It took a short visit, welcome back dagger47.

#80 ROCKheir

ROCKheir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1488 posts
  • Locationhttps://www.artstation.com/rockheir
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 August 2016 - 01:05 AM

LOL

#81 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 10 August 2016 - 01:12 AM

i envy dagger47, he took shorter account suspension than me. i am not amused

#82 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 08:59 AM

Look I understand that you are excited as we are to see interest in Ragnarok Online growing. But this is another server and we have our own fun things coming in this year so this is kind of inappropriate for our forums. 

15.2 is currently in testing on Sakray and it has a very beautiful mvp summoner as well as other content with new gears for everyone.

16.1 is just around the corner in the fall and then Doram + Horror Toy Story dungeon will be coming in the winter.

The studio has started to share some concept art from what they are working on with US Theme town. I can't share the images just yet but I will give you a little teaser of what will be coming in image sharing later in the year.

Were looking forward to exploring the new content that is coming as much as you. There is also a chance we may be able to do a Q&A session with a studio representative this month. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users