New Rose In-Game Interface/Theme - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

New Rose In-Game Interface/Theme

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 rhalph

rhalph

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 August 2016 - 10:48 PM

I've been playing rose online for over a decade (more or less) and played different kinds for rose online servers. the thing is i see other rose servers are getting some game upgrades like iroseph, they using some kind of graphic enhancer cuz the game feel like your in HD even if i play both savers(NAROSE and IROSEPH) on the same computer.. and ROSE Online completely change its theme and its nice.... maybe these servers are growing,enhancing, or upgrading what ever you call it.. as time pass by they are adding and adding stuff to make their server nice.. and i know warpportal do too i know that... but they progress faster and maybe better.. its nice to see this server on the top .. i just liked it here.. and i know the I.T. team are doing their best for this i wish u luck and success i don't want to lose rose again... (phrose) PLS IMPROVE !! RIDE ON!! so i suggest to improve a little bit to rose? ..

maybe new maps?

new unique monster?

new Weapons?

new armor?

new Everything, as long as it wont contradict on the gameplay ..

hey .. i just want to see us guys have a never ending fun ..

THANKS FOR READING really thanks for reading  :no1:  :no1:

#2 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 09 August 2016 - 04:10 AM

https://forums.warpp...e/#entry2488137

As for a new UI theme, I've made a number of them, as have others. But they change the UI XML sheets and other files you use to edit them often, making the upkeep intensely required. And seeing as he community Modders don't get paid or even donated to, we can't keep up with that for long. 

#3 rhalph

rhalph

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 04:52 PM

they are using RGE huh

... ok

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users