#1 SuperSneeze

SuperSneeze

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 225 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:renewal-chaos

Posted 08 August 2016 - 11:18 PM

hoi guys, i'm really interested in this class. my alt is a stalker right now. I've read the irowiki page and the 2 pinned guides here. still have some questions so any help is appreciated ><! 

1. for hat, i plan to get a very normal hat. would an isilla card be a good option for it? or are there any better hat options? wickbine's cat ear seems pretty nice too. maybe i could use it before i can +9 very normal hat with next enriched hammer event.

2. any card recommendations for fql? i was thinking about carding it with a bloody knight card, and copy storm gust so i could cast both spells.  but since fql is pretty expensive, i don't really wanna rush on carding it ^^; also since it has 2 slots so i also need to think about what other card i should get. i thought about AK but i don't think i'll be doing much MVP with this SC.

3. what level of spells would you guys copy? i copied SG at level 10 when i was a rogue and the casting is really slow. with lsilla card and higher dex it should be better later. so should i still copy a level 10 spell?

thx for reading!!

#2 SuperSneeze

SuperSneeze

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 08 August 2016 - 11:32 PM

btw on irowiki, they recommend meteo plate armor but i thought that's just for merchant and swordman?  :hmm:

#3 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 09 August 2016 - 01:26 AM

inb4 marty will come here and post kinky comments about "ass chaser"

#4 Aizenath

Aizenath

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationCloser to hell than heaven...
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:notRO

Posted 09 August 2016 - 01:27 AM

Hi!

1. Hat I guess it depends if you need aspd or not, the faster you attack the better chance you'll have to auto-cast stuff, I have a very normal hat but prefer to use a +9  isabella red for the aspd and the 5% HP increase but that's my preference.

2. I'm not sure about this one, you could go with 2 Bloody knights but then the Fql it wouldn't be useful for many other characters so you could just leave it uncarded for a while.

3.  You can only choose 1 shadow spell spell at a time and that's what will be cast when you're attacking, the max level you can auto-cast it is at lvl 5(if shadow spell is at lvl 9 or 10).

I think storm gust is fun before lvl 110 but after it takes a while to kill monsters with it plus with meteor storm you can get a salamander card to greatly increase it's damage so that's why meteor storm is preferred.

Note you can use either spell you have saved(with intimidate and reproduce)for shadow spell(when your're hitting monsters) and you can cast them at the highest level you learned(which usually takes a million years). 

I'm a cheapskate so I got heal to avoid pots and meteor storm to kill stuff.  

#5 SuperSneeze

SuperSneeze

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 09 August 2016 - 03:14 AM

totally not intended 100%  :heh:

#6 SuperSneeze

SuperSneeze

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 09 August 2016 - 03:23 AM

Hi!

1. Hat I guess it depends if you need aspd or not, the faster you attack the better chance you'll have to auto-cast stuff, I have a very normal hat but prefer to use a +9  isabella red for the aspd and the 5% HP increase but that's my preference.

2. I'm not sure about this one, you could go with 2 Bloody knights but then the Fql it wouldn't be useful for many other characters so you could just leave it uncarded for a while.

3.  You can only choose 1 shadow spell spell at a time and that's what will be cast when you're attacking, the max level you can auto-cast it is at lvl 5(if shadow spell is at lvl 9 or 10).

I think storm gust is fun before lvl 110 but after it takes a while to kill monsters with it plus with meteor storm you can get a salamander card to greatly increase it's damage so that's why meteor storm is preferred.

Note you can use either spell you have saved(with intimidate and reproduce)for shadow spell(when your're hitting monsters) and you can cast them at the highest level you learned(which usually takes a million years). 

I'm a cheapskate so I got heal to avoid pots and meteor storm to kill stuff.  

Thank you!

i guess i'll just worry about carding after i +9 that fql then.

so if i have bloody knight card which auto casts meteor storm, and i copied sg. I'll be casting both right? what if i copied meteor, would it stack with the card?

for reproduce, i plan to just copy duple light. heal seems nice too, if i ever get a evil druid card XD

#7 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 August 2016 - 03:39 AM

+? Sandstorm[4] with 4 specific racial magic cards will give you the most damage.
Or any other lv1 dagger with 4 slots, its only 1matk per upgrade difference between lv1 and lv2 weapons.

edit: nvm, Sandstorm is for SinX only

Edited by Ashuckel, 09 August 2016 - 07:20 AM.

#8 hotel

hotel

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1571 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge
  • Server:shock town

Posted 09 August 2016 - 03:44 AM

Pro tip: don't dump a significant amount of zeny into this build because it's not worth it in the long run

Just use whatever you have and/or whatever you can pick up for cheap

Edited by hotel, 09 August 2016 - 06:08 AM.

#9 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 09 August 2016 - 03:49 AM

Also if you want to aoe something, LoV and SG arent very good spells, as they grant a very brief moment of immunity to itself after each hit, and dont stack. Meaning that regardless if you cast 10x SG/LoV at a time, only 1 of them will hit the target.
Thunderstorm is best for wind aoe, for water aoe, use SG+something that can break mobs freeze in aoe quite constantly, like a fireball proc for example.

#10 Akil

Akil

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 278 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 09 August 2016 - 06:50 AM

I like using duple light and meteor storm on my chaser.

#11 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3956 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 09 August 2016 - 07:27 AM

Ass chasers are good. It does, as many of the other posters have eluded, depend on the kind of ass you are after.

Edited by PervySageMarty, 09 August 2016 - 07:36 AM.

#12 Akil

Akil

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 278 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 09 August 2016 - 07:33 AM

Pro tip: don't dump a significant amount of zeny into this build because it's not worth it in the long run

Just use whatever you have and/or whatever you can pick up for cheap

Oh well, guess everyone can't be pro xD

#13 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3956 posts

Posted 09 August 2016 - 07:41 AM

I am shocked Fuyuki dear, I am not sure why everyone would always twist everything I say in a perverted way, I am just trying to offer my 2 cents of advice on ass chasers.

#14 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3956 posts

Posted 09 August 2016 - 07:43 AM

totally not intended 100% :heh:

Please dont worry about what others say, I never say anything kinky or perverted, they are just trying to tarnish my good name. :^)

#15 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 09 August 2016 - 03:06 PM

Please dont worry about what others say, I never say anything kinky or perverted, they are just trying to tarnish my good name. :^)

someone hacked your forum account?

#16 Indaliceo

Indaliceo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 08:53 PM

t7FNR4m.jpg

Little late to the party, but that's the gear I'm working with on my ass chaser.  Uses welfare shadow set, and I hit 193 aspd with celermine/drosera stew.   It's fun, but honestly at this level my only real option for solo leveling without burning an obscene amount of resources is Scarabs.

If I were to restat the build right now I'd drop something aside from agi to get at least 100 vit...  Don't realize how much you miss stun immunity till you don't have it anymore...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users