#1 flameitto

flameitto

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 10 August 2016 - 02:27 PM

wrote advanced pvp as if im a pro hahahahaha whatismylife

Something I've noticed one or 2 very skilled players doing in PvP is dashing diagonally... I know abit of the basics (depends on what you call basic really) like lock combos, snake dashing, the benefits of atksp and mvsp probably wrong acronyms... I'm already doing this badly  but I have no clue how people are managing to dash diagonally... At most I've notice they often have to attack before doing their dash or use some sort of skill, likewise it seems that certain dash is rarely done in the air (or at least I've never seen anyone do it in mid-air yet).

Anyone know how they do it or can explain/give a tutorial on how to do it? Would really appreciate it

#2 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 10 August 2016 - 02:35 PM

You press a skill and then you proceed to find a sweet spot (time frame after the skill ends(not too early nor too late) and do the same method as snake dashing except you have to jump and dash at the same time. It's easy muscle memory once your used to it, but if your'e fresh there are way too many things to get used to. You can for example do it with overlords when they use bears or hammers. It's more about timing than the mechanics in my opinion,though I find it unnecessary to do this enough to make a game changing event in the middle of pvp. I personally I find this easy to do so I think it won't be extremely hard for a person who has prior experience in pvp to learn this in a few minutes.

Edited by Agitodesu, 10 August 2016 - 02:37 PM.

#3 flameitto

flameitto

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 04:12 PM

Oh awesome! Sounds quite difficult to get the hang of at first... lots to memorize and time correctly. I will get it eventually though! Thanks for the help ^^

#4 Bustincaps

Bustincaps

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 129 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 14 August 2016 - 07:14 AM

No jumping necessary.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users