7 replies to this topic

#1 GreylaVu

GreylaVu

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 245 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 August 2016 - 09:30 AM

i have seen lots of people angry because i AFK in HOO, whats funny is i am not afk i just don't respond to them. i que my BC Battle cleric and as soon as people find out i am BC they kick me. so i que 3 and play the way i want now they cry that i am afk and it ruins their game play. here is a little fact if you que 3 or more in your group you can bypass my game. so the angry people want to kick BC and ruin my game and that's ok? and all of these people can't even play without FULL SUPPORT CLERIC same people that kick my BC come in and expect my FS to buff not going to buff them sorry i have SS of the people in groups that have kicked my BC and i refuse to play with them,

#2 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 11 August 2016 - 09:51 AM

This problem wouldn't exist if FS Clerics weren't a requirement to play dungeons.

Same can be said for PvP games. 

FS Requirements are destroying aspects of the game.

I don't blame you for qeueing you + 2 alts, I'd do the same. 

Edited by Feuer, 01 September 2016 - 07:44 AM.

#3 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato

Posted 12 August 2016 - 05:44 AM

I agree to this experience, pretty much what made me quit the game currently, i wanted to level up my BC, and right after they notice i'm not FS they kick me... WELP there goes my energy

so i straight up just quit the whole game :V (for the day)

#4 CharasX

CharasX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 10:50 AM

As I was saying since years... The problem lies in the class itself. Battle clerics shouldn t exist, instead of that... they should redesign the whole muse classes to make the current "battle cleric" to be part of the mage subclasses, making wand only skills and passives in mage skill tree.

This way, they could definitly make a tool checking before each games or dungeons if there s at least one cleric in each teams... being sure that this one cleric will be support. 

For the cleric sub class itself, they can bring diversity by providing options to either build for full buffs... or powerfull heals and tanking abilities... not letting the chance to one player to get it all with the amount of SP available at max level.

Doubt that it would ever happen, but that's the solution to the meta problems NaROSE has to deal with since years.

#5 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 25 August 2016 - 03:43 PM

Actually, we should simply get rid of this whole concept of the holy trinity [DPS, Tank, Heals]. It's worked for dozens of games, it would easily work for ROSE. Then we wouldn't have any requirements, none of this headache of 'how to define a support cleric' and no one would be getting booted for not playing their 'intended role'. 

The only crappy thing in ROSE when it comes to the truth, is that it's a game that was intended to be fun, but turned into an exorcise in politics of classes and roles. 

#6 QueenElizabeth

QueenElizabeth

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts
  • Locationgermany

Posted 26 August 2016 - 04:54 AM

Oh... I still have fun.

Sorry for everyone who hasn't.

#7 voxdei

voxdei