Guild system (remaster by Zirothos) - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Guild system (remaster by Zirothos)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts
  • LocationZirothos entertainment Studio
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:MLG PVE

Posted 11 August 2016 - 11:37 AM

Guild System

(Remaster of how guild should be like/ i know it cant be done at the moment)

Guild Hall: The guild all is like a house. But bigger, way bigger. You will be able to place some stair/pillar to make a 2nd floor. Able to make room with a max of 5. Place some icons on the top of each room door to know what is what.

• Room: a room will be the size of the big house ‘’320x320’’

The guild hall will be a place where guild member of the same guild will be able to go and relax or do guild quest/mission zone/talk to many npc/guild bank/guild mail/and many more.

The guild Hall will be customisable like the normal house except you will need to talk the to the guild ‘’hall NPC’’ that will open a menu to be able to select various item

EDIT : 04/14/2017 : item for the guild hall would need gathering item like wood / herb/plant / fish / crystal / metal + some gold to get them so the gathering system would have a other purpose. Of course make some logic in item requirement like. Fish > for an aquarium or special wood for stairs / Metal for pillar and like crystal for equipment designee or mirror. you know what i mean xD 

• Hall NPC item list: Pillar/bed/sofa/chair/stair/’’teleport gate to another room’’ Place NPC/ wall design/ floor design/and more. All the stuff will be purchase with normal game gold. Some item will require specific guild level.

NPC list: The hall NPC will be already there when a guild decides to buy a guild hall the rest of the NPC will need to be Purchase and place in the guild hall or specific room to be able to be use. Some NPC will require a specific guild lv to be able to be bought.

• Bank NPC:

The bank NPC is the Guild vault it made to store item that you don’t need and where you can donate gold to the guild ‘’gold will be needed for almost everything in the guild system, so donate.

• Market NPC :

The market NPC will be use to sell a big number of item at the same time. Just like the normal market system you put item and put the price. All item will be show like the normal system do, but the name of the seller will be the guild name and not player name that all. The number of item that can be put with the Market will be deciding by is level. Yes NPC got lv too he will get lv by selling item. After a specific number of items sold the NPC will level like a player and he will gain more selling space.

• Mission zone NPC

The mission NPC will be like normal mission zone 1 to 3 map with the same ranking system F to SSS. The Reward will be different from a main story mission zone it will drop item that will be use to craft guild item ‘’go see blacksmith for more info’. ‘’ will need to be more specific in due time’’ but I want a brand new monster and zone I don’t want them to copy a zone that is in the main story part. I want unique zone for guild. (will able to select between many zone)

• Raid NPC

The Raid NPC will be there to do zone like ELGA style zone. multiple zone in the map with strong monster and a world boss at the end. Unique guild reward: to be specifying later.

The raid can only be open by dropping the key in the guild mission zone so it won’t be farm abuse will have its own difficult Normal/rare/hero/legend/

Each of the difficulty will be separate by a the lv so a high player character wont Solo the low raid lv raid: like  20-30/ 31-40/41-50/51-60/61-70/71-78  /80-85 (why do this) so the lv and set item is more balance to play together and not be over power compare to another. I place to lv 20 cause it the level requirement to own a guild.

• Guild Blacksmith

This unique NPC will be use to craft guild set. The set is only made for the look, and only a guild master or someone with the rank to do it. So they will need to add a 3th character page zone for GUILD set. The guild set will not give any bonus at all. This NPC can be use to repair item at a lower cost depend on the NPC level up to 25% reduction (with the new arcadia Blacksmith change

• SKILL seller NPC

Like the name say. This npc will be used to buy unique skill active and passive. (at the moment a guild have only 3 skill we should make more)

• Rank NPC

This npc is made to create unique guild rank like: guild master = god like

Guild vice = god knight   and so on… you decide what the rank will be name like  and what each rank is allowed to do

1. Kick player
  2. Invite player in the guild
  3. Modify the guild hall
  4. Buy skill
  5. Able to take gold from the bank
  6. You know what I mean xD and more
  • Quest NPC
  1. this NPC will give you quest and after finishing the quest you will get ‘’the bag like we got all ready and some guild exp’’
  2. This NPC will have a list of quest not a random thing like we got there. The quest will be place by difficulty. Each difficulty will give a specific amount of guild exp. Beginner/easy/normal/hard/expert. All the quest objective will be related with a other NPC of the guild: like the mission zone NPC or raid/black smith and all.   
  3. Imagine a beginner quest > hunt XX monster in the mission zone, something really basic.
  4. Easy > Craft (this)item for the black smith
  5. Normal > Do the mission zone on rank a/s/ss/sss
  6. Hard > hunt (this) mini boss in the raid zone
  7. Expert > kill the Wold boss of the raid.

Those are just example of what the difficulty should be like and some quest difficulty won’t be unlock until the npc have been bought

If you have more idea of NPC write it down and tell us what the NPC can do for the guild.

Edited by zirothos, 14 April 2017 - 08:52 AM.

#2 GhostRed

GhostRed

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 12:29 PM

nice ideas ,however  i am not sure about these two( Raid NPC & Mission zone NPC ) .   :chomok03: :chomok03: 

Idk why but i think you just reed  the (overlord light novel)  and post some smaller ideas form the novel .  :p_laugh: 

#3 BlackDragonLord

BlackDragonLord

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts
  • LocationVoid
  • Server:Yes

Posted 12 August 2016 - 12:17 AM

Really nice ideas! I hope we see them in game one day.

#4 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts
  • LocationZirothos entertainment Studio
  • Server:MLG PVE

Posted 12 August 2016 - 12:38 PM

nice ideas ,however  i am not sure about these two( Raid NPC & Mission zone NPC ) .   :chomok03: :chomok03: 

Idk why but i think you just reed  the (overlord light novel)  and post some smaller ideas form the novel .  :p_laugh:

haha lol, but i dint see Overlord anime or read the light novel, pure coincidence. :p_hi: 

The idea is to make the best possible Guild system, i took the best of all game i played and mix it together and add some thing that i wanted to see in there,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users