• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 SiriusTaupe

SiriusTaupe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 10:22 PM

When I read the description, I was hoping that the 3 hits would do just a little more than they do (read: I was hoping that they would do a lot more), and the bleed effect is pretty much negligible. I do like the extreme range it has, though; it looks a little longer than both wolfie & frenzy.

Granted, I've only got it at level 1, but for an awakening skill, it leaves much to be desired. Is it worth upgrading? I could have sworn that the Skill Calculators for it say that it increases the number of hits at higher levels, but even so I don't find the worth in dumping 400 MP a cast when Ice Shower is so much stronger.

If nothing else, it's definitely going to be a prereq for some new mystery skill (unless those bottom skills are already implemented on other versions; I didn't bother to check).

#2 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 06 December 2010 - 11:28 AM

When I read the description, I was hoping that the 3 hits would do just a little more than they do (read: I was hoping that they would do a lot more), and the bleed effect is pretty much negligible. I do like the extreme range it has, though; it looks a little longer than both wolfie & frenzy.

Granted, I've only got it at level 1, but for an awakening skill, it leaves much to be desired. Is it worth upgrading? I could have sworn that the Skill Calculators for it say that it increases the number of hits at higher levels, but even so I don't find the worth in dumping 400 MP a cast when Ice Shower is so much stronger.

If nothing else, it's definitely going to be a prereq for some new mystery skill (unless those bottom skills are already implemented on other versions; I didn't bother to check).

at lvl 5 hit does 7 hits and inflects lvl 17 bleed(iirc). it has a range that goes off screen almost tho..
casting is to slow for any use and bleed is terrible.
edit: i'm reading inept :D

Edited by StormHaven, 06 December 2010 - 03:39 PM.

#3 GrapefruitGod

GrapefruitGod

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • LocationSurrounded by kneesocks
  • Server:decard

Posted 06 December 2010 - 03:10 PM

Gonna get it to level 5 np

#4 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 06 December 2010 - 03:39 PM

Ice Shower on the other hand is lawls.
hits 24 times at lvl 2.

#5 SiriusTaupe

SiriusTaupe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 05:52 PM

Ice Shower on the other hand is lawls.
hits 24 times at lvl 2.

Hitting upwards of 75k at once is always fun.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users