Classic Maintenance 8-15-2016 - Page 2 - Loki Classic Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Classic Maintenance 8-15-2016

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic

#26 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 15 August 2016 - 04:12 PM

You're not the one who was GDing really fast.

I don't think this is the time or place to be making call outs (see Oda has set a precident for this) but both players were on identical players called "GODDAMIT" or "GODDAMNIT" or "GODDAMlT" or "GODDAMNlT" I forget which.... so how would you know anything about who was playing what or which pally was which? lol.

we were inspired by this:

#27 lyndel84

lyndel84

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 15 August 2016 - 04:14 PM

In an effort to help clear it up, here's what he said about that:

[12:44 PM] Tolrin: They don't usually have a paladin breaking my zen through sac with GD
[12:45 PM] Tolrin: Sss can't be interupted, they probably don't know that

Edit: That probably explains why it happened a lot more yesterday than last week, that Paladin was definitely going in.

Then why did he only start doing it towards the end? Did it take him 1 hour of rushing on us to figure that out? And then towards the end he conveniently figures out he has to use call spirit sphere instead? Come on be real now lol.

And still that doesn't excuse that you kept rushing even after seeing that Tolrin dced like 80-90% of our people every time he snapped on our screen.

#28 CastleDrops

CastleDrops

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 15 August 2016 - 04:15 PM

in the past even reported several game breaking exploits to the GM team without even considering abusing them.  Since there was no exploitation involved in my activities on Sunday I had no expectations of anything bad happening.

Sincerely,

Rory 'Tolrin' Forsythe

Tolrin you posted how you have helped the server and reported so many exploits. Can you name just one of them? I don't mean explain in detail, just give a quick summary. You certainly didn't report this to the GM's.

#29 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 15 August 2016 - 04:18 PM

Thank your everyone. As we have said, involved parties may contact the GM Team through the ticket system. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users