[Geneticist] Homunculus Question! - Merchant Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

[Geneticist] Homunculus Question!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 FreedomXX

FreedomXX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 18 August 2016 - 12:46 PM

I recently rejoined the game and had a 102 Dieter from before. And I see something about the loyalty event that can instantly get your Homunculus to adult?! Is that event over now?

Also, I wanted to switch to Sera for Painkiller, people that has it, how long does it take to train one from scratch? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance :D

#2 KamiKali

KamiKali

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5143 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 August 2016 - 01:00 PM

The event is over. They have it every 1-2 years so I wouldn't wait on the next one to do anything. Plus it's already a Dieter, you don't need it loyal anymore.

TBH I would go dieter, but if you really wanted a Sera for Painkiller only, go Vani -> Sera. It'll probably take a month to get painkiller. Honestly depends on your afking prowess.

#3 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 August 2016 - 01:11 PM

Dieter is so gud

#4 FreedomXX

FreedomXX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 01:15 PM

The event is over. They have it every 1-2 years so I wouldn't wait on the next one to do anything. Plus it's already a Dieter, you don't need it loyal anymore.

TBH I would go dieter, but if you really wanted a Sera for Painkiller only, go Vani -> Sera. It'll probably take a month to get painkiller. Honestly depends on your afking prowess.

What's the pros of dieter over sera? :D

#5 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 August 2016 - 01:18 PM

Great damage buff, one of the best of the game, has an ok reduction skill, wich is better than painkiller for big hits, can use Volcanic Ash for some different effects+ makes enemies skills have a chance to fail casting. Faster leveling than Sera, lava slide has a high proc chance of burning, wich comes in handy on certain circunstances.

#6 FreedomXX

FreedomXX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 01:27 PM

Great damage buff, one of the best of the game, has an ok reduction skill, wich is better than painkiller for big hits, can use Volcanic Ash for some different effects+ makes enemies skills have a chance to fail casting. Faster leveling than Sera, lava slide has a high proc chance of burning, wich comes in handy on certain circunstances.

Thanks for the detailed explainipation, guess keeping the Dieter is more worth it then

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users