30 replies to this topic

#1 Betina

Betina

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 06:15 AM

:heh:

Edited by Betina, 11 September 2016 - 01:12 PM.

#2 IMsellerbuyer

IMsellerbuyer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 06:59 AM

I was wondering what is the problem with this. They are following the rules in the game arena. It's not like they're doing against the rules mam. 

#3 zoytie

zoytie

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 21 August 2016 - 03:41 AM

dp was dead i mean no one ever wants to que in before this patch  lol,. you just making drama here que aa  then :thx:

#4 Cortiz

Cortiz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationJunon
  • Server:Aura

Posted 21 August 2016 - 09:17 AM

Personaly I think something should be done to prevent further use of the DP in the way its being used right now.

(To farm clusters)

Perhaps Disable DP and it's daily quest until a good solution has been found?

Alternatively it could be made that killing the dragon does not weild any damage points or clusters, Instead make it so for killing players only.

If doing so, further adjustments should be made to CD/AA crystals where these would also give no damage points or clusters.

It's pritty much impossible like you said to combat this problem fully, however there should be made some adjustments to atleast make it alot harder to gain clusters in DP.

Instead of just being afk and killing the dragon once every 5 minutes.

Edited by Cortiz, 21 August 2016 - 09:21 AM.

#5 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 21 August 2016 - 01:14 PM

People will find a way to abuse the system to get the materials for Paradigm Runes, it doesn't matter how much you safeguard it. It should be worked on yes, but you can't ignore WHY they're doing it. 

#6 iRaphael

iRaphael

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 02:43 PM

Maybe if farming clusters and Maxing runes weren't so dam well hard and immensely time consuming, this wouldn't be a problem to start with.

#7 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 04:07 PM

If they fix it, then people will just start doing AA's like this.... Just a bunch of Max HP clerics spawning Ice Dragons and bonfires [aka infinite HP Dragons] and then everyone farming off the damage done totals.

It doesn't matter how Gravity aims to fix it, unless they fix the reason why people are so inclined to find ways to farm the fragments, they're just going to keep at it.

At least PvP players are finding ways, PvE Players are still being left out in the cold lmao. Poor slobs =/ 

#8 Betina

Betina

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 05:46 AM

Dev will not do anything on this matters for Draconis Peak?

#9 QueenElizabeth

QueenElizabeth

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts
  • Locationgermany

Posted 23 August 2016 - 07:00 AM

Why should they? Everything is fine with dp...

They should better fix that AOE in pvm thing...

this is my opinion... take it as community feedback.

#10 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 01:21 PM

Not community feedback, it's your opinion. You don't speak for the community, you speak for yourself and only yourself. 

#11 QueenElizabeth

QueenElizabeth

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts
  • Locationgermany

Posted 23 August 2016 - 01:58 PM

That would be so nice if that would apply to everyone...

But seriously... no one can speak for the community here... we didnt choose a speaker.

And I didnt wanted to speak for the community... but I wanted to give my feedback. I am part of the community... and so my opinion is a part of the community feedback.

I learned, that that is the definition here.

check here: https://forums.warpp...tch-notes-v617/

Genesis didnt ask all players... but heard some opinions.

and now my opinion is here too.... and part of the community feedback.

#12 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 23 August 2016 - 02:16 PM

@Betina: At this time it does not appear that the players in DP are breaking the terms of use, however I will forward all feedback given on this matter to the ROSE Team to look into.

@QueenElizabeth and Feuer: Any feedback given by a member of the community is considered community feedback. That includes opinions regarding updates and changes, and all feedback is welcome as long as it remains civil and follows the forum terms of use when being presented. 

Please take into account however that this is a thread regarding Dragonis Peaks. If you wish to you are more than welcome to create a thread about your concerns about the current Area of Effect abilities in game. Posts derailing a current topic may be removed.

#13 Betina

Betina

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 10:52 AM

@Betina: At this time it does not appear that the players in DP are breaking the terms of use, however I will forward all feedback given on this matter to the ROSE Team to look into.

@QueenElizabeth and Feuer: Any feedback given by a member of the community is considered community feedback. That includes opinions regarding updates and changes, and all feedback is welcome as long as it remains civil and follows the forum terms of use when being presented. 

Please take into account however that this is a thread regarding Dragonis Peaks. If you wish to you are more than welcome to create a thread about your concerns about the current Area of Effect abilities in game. Posts derailing a current topic may be removed.

Thax DragonLark DP Abuse ruining rose online now...... no one want play any other type GA always inside peaceful hunt dragon or atking opposite team without killing for max [Paradgimatic Cluster] if this go on we lose community as no one doing something other then Draconis Peaks with purpose of abuse and gain many [Paradigmatic Cluster]..... :p_sad:

#14 IMsellerbuyer

IMsellerbuyer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 05:34 PM

I think it's the opposite. DP went alive since people want cluster mam. You see it the other way around. PVP are alive now coz people are doing the quest, DP< CD and PVP. I hope you notice it, unlike before it was so dead and only AA was usually played by players :) We know this because we play everyday and farm honors before :) I hope us players can be heard also because we find DP as a positive way to have fun not only in AA and also CD

#15 Betina

Betina

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 03:29 AM

I think it's the opposite. DP went alive since people want cluster mam. You see it the other way around. PVP are alive now coz people are doing the quest, DP< CD and PVP. I hope you notice it, unlike before it was so dead and only AA was usually played by players :) We know this because we play everyday and farm honors before :) I hope us players can be heard also because we find DP as a positive way to have fun not only in AA and also CD

We are fine to DP be alive if play properly......but is played for abuse is not positive if played for abuse purposes only if played normal no one have problem for that no positive thing on DP now if even no one hit each others is that positive? kill dragon hit each others with no purpose to really fight? we dont need wait for ways to exploit a GA for it to be active simple gameplay of DP is all we want and not when hit someone inside other will get mad and keep say is for farm and stop hitting & killing....& that only can happen if GM even look on this topics for finding solutions not always ignore community...

#16 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts
  • LocationMunich, Bavaria
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 25 August 2016 - 08:49 AM

I heard about thise the first time 5 weeks ago and can't believe it's still not fixed...

Well damage is done, the intention of Paradigm Gems to extend late game is ruined...

Edited by iMatt, 25 August 2016 - 09:06 AM.

#17 Negg

Negg

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 09:08 AM

its part of the game, of course people will do it over and over again. By the way, they spending time to farm those clusters. "IT IS CALLED HARD WORK"

#18 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 03:45 PM

I wouldn't say hard, but it is definitely a time sink, which is exactly what the runes were actually supposed to be. Something that takes a huge amount of time, no matter how you go about it, to obtain. Sure, someone or some people found a way to get the materials with less of a headache, it doesn't necessarily mean it's faster. 

#19 iRaphael

iRaphael

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 04:45 PM

I heard about thise the first time 5 weeks ago and can't believe it's still not fixed...

Well damage is done, the intention of Paradigm Gems to extend late game is ruined...

You don't play anymore matt, it's quite hard to farm them EVEN by playing dp it take countless hour's to go refine it for (2%-5%) and fail. No one would be bothered to farm runes if dp is shut.

I wouldn't say hard, but it is definitely a time sink, which is exactly what the runes were actually supposed to be. Something that takes a huge amount of time, no matter how you go about it, to obtain. Sure, someone or some people found a way to get the materials with less of a headache, it doesn't necessarily mean it's faster. 

You are right, it made an impossible task possible in probably a year or 2.

Edited by iRaphael, 25 August 2016 - 04:52 PM.

#20 Betina

Betina

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 04:04 PM

No comment from DEV & any solutions for this issue, DEV really dont care about rose online anymore.... :p_sad:

#21 iRaphael

iRaphael

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 03:42 AM

No comment from DEV & any solutions for this issue, DEV really dont care about rose online anymore.... 

Stop being ignorant. Just because u aren't getting your way doesn't mean the DEV's don't care.

#22 QueenElizabeth

QueenElizabeth

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts
  • Locationgermany

Posted 30 August 2016 - 03:50 AM

You got an answer already:

And I agree with IMsellerbuyer. DP is alive since people farm there for clusters.

before paradigm shift update we did dp just for fun... and just with clannies... when we wanted to see something else than AA.

I never met anyone else there.

Don't tell me, you did it on a regular routine before paradigm shift update.

#23 Betina

Betina

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 06:33 AM

You got an answer already:

And I agree with IMsellerbuyer. DP is alive since people farm there for clusters.

before paradigm shift update we did dp just for fun... and just with clannies... when we wanted to see something else than AA.

I never met anyone else there.

Don't tell me, you did it on a regular routine before paradigm shift update.

The point of the paradigm shift update is for it to be taking a long period of time with fair GA games & not fixed gameplay in Draconis Peaks killing dragons with 40 [Paradigmatic Clusters] every game, unless you just want the easy & fast way to obtain Rune Levl [100] then be my guest & continue playing Draconis Peaks in fixed games but that update was made for it not to be this easy to obtain such materials & upgrading your rune with ease.

#24 iRaphael

iRaphael

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 07:44 AM

The point of the paradigm shift update is for it to be taking a long period of time with fair GA games & not fixed gameplay in Draconis Peaks killing dragons with 40 [Paradigmatic Clusters] every game, unless you just want the easy & fast way to obtain Rune Levl [100] then be my guest & continue playing Draconis Peaks in fixed games but that update was made for it not to be this easy to obtain such materials & upgrading your rune with ease.

Have u farmed a level 100 rune ? Do u understand how long it takes to farm a level 100 rune even with dp ? Do u know how many people ingame have a level 100 ? Do u know how annoyingly hard it is to spam dp after dp ? 

"Easy& fast" .. lol.

Edited by iRaphael, 30 August 2016 - 07:48 AM.

#25 QueenElizabeth

QueenElizabeth

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts
  • Locationgermany

Posted 30 August 2016 - 08:30 AM

How many clusters do you need to get a rune to lvl 100?

10k? 15k? 20k? I think it's even more.

I don't know... my rune is far away from that.

And that is just one rune... if you want more runes... or runes on more chars... imagine how long it takes to get this.

You don't even get 40 clusters every run. It depends...

Sometimes its just 27 cluster... or less...

it's far away from easy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users