[IMPORTANT] 3%-Attack xeons situation - Requiem Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

[IMPORTANT] 3%-Attack xeons situation

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#1 kicsijohn

kicsijohn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 12:19 AM

Anyone know anything about it? I mean now every second nab sells minimum 10x of those in alban... Is it get bugged or what happened with them?

#2 Jabrody

Jabrody

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 544 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 20 August 2016 - 01:05 AM

It would appear that a change was made that shouldnt've. I suspect all these new ones will be removed soon.

#3 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 20 August 2016 - 01:16 AM

The extra copies will probably get removed so don't enchant them in your weapons.

Edited by Kazara, 28 August 2016 - 07:12 AM.

#4 mfast

mfast

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 177 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 August 2016 - 04:19 AM

15 shops open in alban with 3% xeons at literally 3% of their previous value, I hope this is fixed quick.

#5 alecsdax1

alecsdax1

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationIsrael

Posted 20 August 2016 - 04:24 AM

its -_- up , well game should refund everyone ,: there is people who payed 200kk for each thinking they bought it cheap , its game fault , or reset game (everything back to yesterday ) or just check and refund everyone bought 3% xeons while its bugged and :: ofcourse you will take 3% xeons from the guys who bought and the guys who sold them will have free money ...

#6 xSweetDreamsx

xSweetDreamsx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 04:49 AM

Im sure if people send a ticket it will be fixed, if i was buying 3% xeons so cheap i would take a screenshot just incase scam, so im sure many people would do the same

#7 Vorx

Vorx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • LocationPortugal and in your nightmares
  • Server:None

Posted 20 August 2016 - 05:03 AM

can u fix the 100 red xeon coumpound formulae ?

#8 Maukyor1986

Maukyor1986

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Server:Triffi

Posted 20 August 2016 - 05:15 AM

Até comprei 2 ontem para 800 kk Cada e há ágora Por Jogo de erro Causa, eu vou ser prejudicado Esta é uma?

Até comprei 2 ontem para 800 kk Cada e há ágora Por Jogo de erro Causa, eu vou ser prejudicado Esta é uma

#9 Sepilac

Sepilac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationSIlent Hill
  • Server:Trifi

Posted 20 August 2016 - 05:24 AM

they will only remove the bugged % atk xeons? so the original % xeons from S1 will remain right?

#10 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 20 August 2016 - 05:26 AM

they will only remove the bugged % atk xeons? so the original % xeons from S1 will remain right?

Obviously, but I am not sure, GM isn't online atm.

#11 mfast

mfast

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 05:36 AM

Remember the bugged Xmas exi hearts ? :ph34r:

#12 Sepilac

Sepilac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationSIlent Hill

Posted 20 August 2016 - 05:37 AM

Obviously, but I am not sure, GM isn't online atm.

just wanna make sure hehe, haven't play for a while but i will come back, im gonna be mad if they will also remove those original % xeon from S1, i have like 21 of them, 14 of them are enchanted on my weaps the remaining 7 are reserved when enchanting [jellybean] up hehe, and the skin of new weapons that varitas posted are great, I've been waiting for a long time that the devs will make a bad ass weapons w/ animation/effects

[CM Varitas: Edited for language.]

#13 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 20 August 2016 - 05:37 AM

Remember the bugged Xmas exi hearts ? :ph34r:

Yes  :ph34r:

#14 mfast

mfast

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 05:38 AM

Im ok with % xeons coming back to game, but definitely not like THIS.

#15 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 20 August 2016 - 05:41 AM

Im ok with % xeons coming back to game, but definitely not like THIS.

Same, but they should come back to game but from a very very very impossible quest or very very very very very low drop rate from new upcoming dungeon bosses, or very very very very expensive compounds  :p_omg:

Edited by Kazara, 20 August 2016 - 05:42 AM.

#16 Sepilac

Sepilac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationSIlent Hill

Posted 20 August 2016 - 05:50 AM

Same, but they should come back to game but from a very very very impossible quest or very very very very very low drop rate from new upcoming dungeon bosses, or very very very very expensive compounds  :p_omg:

yeah i agree, % xeons are from S1 it's legendary, much better than HR xeons which is u need to wait for an event and tons of luck from Reduction success from Premier Eximus Compression Xeon

#17 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 20 August 2016 - 09:17 AM

Half a year ago, introduced the recipes for the modification of these things,% attack did not work it was impossible to create - all were outraged and unhappy, ask for corrections.

Now you have to fix everything and everyone got a chance to create these % xeons, all were able to feel the first season - but now you do not like it again, you are not happy.

People you all gone mad? What do you need prescription works, it is not expensive, everyone can get it. What is the problem ?

nbqlj8.png

Edited by reqbugkiller, 20 August 2016 - 09:17 AM.

#18 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 09:30 AM

It would appear that a change was made that shouldnt've. I suspect all these new ones will be removed soon.

Half a year ago, introduced the recipes for the modification of these things,% attack did not work it was impossible to create - all were outraged and unhappy, ask for corrections.

Now you have to fix everything and everyone got a chance to create these % xeons, all were able to feel the first season - but now you do not like it again, you are not happy.

People you all gone mad? What do you need prescription works, it is not expensive, everyone can get it. What is the problem ?

nbqlj8.png

#19 alecsdax1

alecsdax1

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationIsrael

Posted 20 August 2016 - 09:36 AM

Kati , the problem alot of people who didnt take picture ( they are buying and its in trade so its safety ) would not take pictures ,, they wont get refund , they are [cupcaked] up :: also i suggest to restore the game 2 days  ( everything was in 2 days a go back ) and everything happend in this 2 days like it didnt happen

and give a SOOO GOOD event , maybe coupuns for people who wasted 2 days ( like farmers or people who raid ) even people who succed making 8/8 with OP enchant without failll , 

anyway , thats the only good solution either they have to search for those 3% xeons really hard because people sold alot already and some put in couple chars and some enchanted in wepaon'ss ... thats [cupcaked] up

[Edited for language. CM Varitas]

#20 alecsdax1

alecsdax1

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationIsrael

Posted 20 August 2016 - 09:38 AM

what about the people that thought 3% got down in price and sold it for low price , or the people that had 3% origninal and made it fake by compunding ? all this loses ? its worth restarting 2 days and giving an awesome Event

#21 Jabrody

Jabrody

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 544 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 12:33 PM

<sarcasm>Yes, lets make all the old near-impossible stuffs easier to attain than a sunday morning. This idea is excellent, how about we just put Lvl 50 TB Wep Enchants, 25-25s, 20-20s, Vox Enchants, Regals, and Those-hard-to-make-frost-token-things-that-nobody-ever-makes all in the regular global drops for all mobs then we all can play for 5 minutes, load up our gear and quit because there is no challenge in this game. But actually this does make perfect sense, as now this gives us plenty of time to go play a game that rhymes with jellosmittyonline. Ill see you there buddy! </sarcasm>

fyi, reqbugkiller I put those sarcasm tags in there just for you so you would understand, fully spelled out so there would be no Poe's Law issues.

Edited by Jabrody, 20 August 2016 - 12:53 PM.

#22 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 05:07 PM

Lvl 50 TB Wep Enchants, 25-25s, 20-20s, Vox Enchants, Regals, and Those-hard-to-make-frost-token-things-that-nobody-ever-makes all

Man.... Requiem is PVP/WAR/PK/Arena game.

This game not for farmers... if u really like farming many many months and in 1-2 years have the best equipment, its really sad. Very sad. Requiem not for you.

Now 2016, people not like farm, many players too busy, they want login and play and have fun.

If you wanna farm, just not buy new item like % Physical Attack, go and farm 25-25 Physical attack on events.

Edited by reqbugkiller, 20 August 2016 - 05:09 PM.

#23 SauZe

SauZe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 05:17 PM

2 days backup create more problems. Its not normal way.

Man.... Requiem is PVP/WAR/PK/Arena game.

This game not for farmers... if u really like farming many many months and in 1-2 years have the best equipment, its really sad. Very sad. Requiem not for you.

Now 2016, people not like farm, many players too busy, they want login and play and have fun.

If you wanna farm, just not buy new item like % Physical Attack, go and farm 25-25 Physical attack on events.

not true. 90% ppl in game dont like PK, Arena and PVP. They like PVE. They pay money to gravity for better farm.

PK players pay money too, but not to gravity ;) 

#24 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 07:03 PM

90% ppl in game dont like PK, Arena and PVP. They like PVE. They pay money for better farm

nbqlj8.png

#25 Mavericky

Mavericky

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 303 posts
  • LocationAlvorada-RS-Brasil
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 21 August 2016 - 07:30 AM

that problem smell like a rollback :sob:

0 user(s) are reading this topic