[IMPORTANT] 3%-Attack xeons situation - Page 3 - Requiem Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

[IMPORTANT] 3%-Attack xeons situation

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#51 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 August 2016 - 11:05 AM

You're just gonna screw over the players who owned these at a value of 1-2 billion lant each ???

wtf2.gif

Sucks for them

#52 VModPeppermint

VModPeppermint

I made it Off Topic

• WarpPortal VM
  • 98 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Valdes --> Trifri

Posted 23 August 2016 - 11:08 AM

I think they work just fine as they should.

I took four 3% which were definitiely clones.

The values are displayed properly on TRH launcher.

In addition the character values make sense too. Values are taken from a lvl 85 Ranger that is wearing nothing else but the launcher.

I tried the damage too on those Test Dummys in Nova Lux and despite the wide range of damage values according to the wide range of damage on the launcher itself, it feels like they are working correct too.

Also see this screenshot for yourself:

Spoiler

I hope this helps.

#53 Sepilac

Sepilac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationSIlent Hill
  • Server:Trifi

Posted 23 August 2016 - 11:16 AM

I think they work just fine as they should.

I took four 3% which were definitiely clones.

The values are displayed properly on TRH launcher.

In addition the character values make sense too. Values are taken from a lvl 85 Ranger that is wearing nothing else but the launcher.

I tried the damage too on those Test Dummys in Nova Lux and despite the wide range of damage values according to the wide range of damage on the launcher itself, it feels like they are working correct too.

Also see this screenshot for yourself:

Spoiler

I hope this helps.

sry for the trouble and tyvm for confirming it :)

#54 VModPeppermint

VModPeppermint

I made it Off Topic

• WarpPortal VM
  • 98 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 11:22 AM

sry for the trouble and tyvm for confirming it :)

Trouble? That was no trouble at all. I had to enchant that launcher anyways sooner or later.

And that way you don't have to wonder whether it works or not. It helps everybody.

#55 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 03:52 PM

something we don't want to read here

Such anger
Just because you can no longer jew new players for 1 billion lant for 1 enchant
Cry for me papy. Cry cry, your tears are my porks marinade. Just the right amount of salt

Edited by VModPeppermint, 23 August 2016 - 09:39 PM.

#56 BioElesis

BioElesis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 680 posts
  • LocationDominican Republic
  • Server:Triffi

Posted 23 August 2016 - 05:58 PM

Attack % for everyone is good, sry for those who spend billions, i did as well.

#57 mfast

mfast

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 06:00 PM

Such anger
Just because you can no longer jew new players for 1 billion lant for 1 enchant
Cry for me papy. Cry cry, your tears are my porks marinade. Just the right amount of salt

........ :) you the type that want everything for easy and free, don't know what it is to work and earn. Weak new generation of mindless kids. Go make your free OP things and still get curbstomped, you just another fake clone with no soul.

Edited by VModPeppermint, 23 August 2016 - 09:40 PM.

#58 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 06:57 PM

............ :) you the type that want everything for easy and free, don't know what it is to work and earn. Weak new generation of mindless kids. Go make your free OP things and still get curbstomped, you just another fake clone with no soul.

Look here
A wild requiem player
These are known to live in mothers basements and rage out like 5 year old babies
I'm gona poke him with a stick
Aye he's angry!

Hey I'll gladly fight you 1v1, your toon name?
I'm clumsy/zello/radiantwithtaunt

Edited by VModPeppermint, 23 August 2016 - 09:41 PM.

#59 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 08:28 PM

.........  :) you the type that want everything for easy and free, don't know what it is to work and earn. Weak new generation of mindless kids. Go make your free OP things and still get curbstomped, you just another fake clone with no soul.

Maybe you forgot they were cheap and common in s1, so some lucky guys who had them in bags became rich without doing absolutely nothing. And you consider it hard work? Looooool

Edited by VModPeppermint, 23 August 2016 - 09:42 PM.

#60 oktay89

oktay89

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 23 August 2016 - 10:16 PM

Exactly. It is pretty legal, as every other red xeon, that they can get multiplied with shard of infinity. Else the shards would be pretty useless. You can farm faster 5 red xeons then a shard.

#61 Jabrody

Jabrody

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 544 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 12:44 AM

........ :) you the type that want everything for easy and free, don't know what it is to work and earn. Weak new generation of mindless kids. Go make your free OP things and still get curbstomped, you just another fake clone with no soul.

I agree with you somewhat, just too GetOffMyLawn.jpg -ish.

I think it's something else.

Participation trophy culture.

"The idea was if we give kids [3% Phys Attack participation] trophies, if we tell them they're wonderful, if we tell them they're special, they'll sort of develop a sense of fearlessness and then they'll actually be more willing to do difficult things, and actually we now have about 20 years of research that shows that's not true."

"That if you tell a kid they're wonderful and they believe you, then it just confirms their belief and that's not about healthy self-esteem, that's about narcissism."

Kinda silly that people in this thread think they deserve the most OP Phys enchants in-game just for logging in for a couple minutes every other month. But hey, they can't help it, all of their parents and peers have taught them to be this way over years and years of inflating their egos. This is the end product and we're stuck with this mess.

#62 DrakoUnRama

DrakoUnRama

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 02:06 AM

I find it funny everyone's so concerned about giving something away that you all assume took so much effort to obtain because in season 1 they weren't we farmed multiple a day with little effort the only reason the price went sky high was because so many hoarded them and made them seem rare even when they were trumped by high ranks this is more about people no longer being able to charge an arm and a leg for them I'm sorry you bought them at 1b a pop but to be fair they never once told you they'd never be available again so they have every right to make it possible easy even to obtain them again.

#63 ThreeTimes6

ThreeTimes6

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Ex-Hammerine

Posted 24 August 2016 - 02:28 AM

true, it was a simple 30+ quest where u had to decide either % Def or % Attack Xeon - char deleted after and a new one made - repeat over and over ^^

#64 SandySandman

SandySandman

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 330 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 02:51 AM

The 3% Xeons are not simple they are OP..

They are not meant to horde in masses. Thats why it was a one Time Quest for each Character only.

To level a Char above lvl 30 was not done in a few Hours like today. It took Days or Weeks.

Don`t compare those Days with Today.

The Fact that it don`t drop from normal Mobs , makes it more than obvious to me that compounding is not intended.

Anyways we saw very bad decisions regarding other "Exploits" in the Past.

So what should be done and what will be done are different things in Requiem.

#65 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 24 August 2016 - 04:14 AM

The Golden Rule in Requiem... " Exploit, and exploit often...." And who says, they never prosper... ROFL.

Edited by Crftwise, 24 August 2016 - 04:15 AM.

#66 Vulcano

Vulcano

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3907 posts
  • LocationPortugal
  • Server:Nova/trifrri server

Posted 24 August 2016 - 08:35 AM

Tell me again, how to make those 3℅?

#67 Mavericky

Mavericky

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 303 posts
  • LocationAlvorada-RS-Brasil
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 24 August 2016 - 08:49 AM

i have 7 of thoses originals 3% xeons and im fine if that xeon stay on compond... im not worried about.

#68 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 09:27 AM

Tell me again, how to make those 3℅?

Compound 1 shard + 1 xeon and you get 5 :)

#69 BioElesis

BioElesis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 680 posts
  • LocationDominican Republic
  • Server:Triffi

Posted 24 August 2016 - 11:03 AM

Let it be or they will remove even the originals and that would be sad cuz i have 7, 

#70 Xenovian

Xenovian

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 27 August 2016 - 05:56 PM

Talking about 3℅ xeons;
1. Are working correctly atm ?
2. And if its working good now..how much damage it increase aprox? (Comparing with 25-25 --> 7/8 on weapon) If anyone knows

Edited by Xenovian, 27 August 2016 - 05:59 PM.

#71 VModPeppermint

VModPeppermint

I made it Off Topic

• WarpPortal VM
  • 98 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 11:08 PM

Talking about 3℅ xeons;
1. Are working correctly atm ?
2. And if its working good now..how much damage it increase aprox? (Comparing with 25-25 --> 7/8 on weapon) If anyone knows

1. Yes they are working. Also see my post in this thread.

2. It adds 3% of damage. You already see by the name of it that does not add a fixed value. Comparing it to 25-25 High Ranks or asking us to make a comparison only makes sense when you also tell us about the weapon it will be enchanted to.

#72 Xenovian

Xenovian

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 28 August 2016 - 04:16 AM

1. Yes they are working. Also see my post in this thread.
2. It adds 3% of damage. You already see by the name of it that does not add a fixed value. Comparing it to 25-25 High Ranks or asking us to make a comparison only makes sense when you also tell us about the weapon it will be enchanted to.

Ops..you right VM I forgot to say the weapon D: Well would be +30 Mythic Pion Bliss (1 Hand - Bludgeon)

Edited by Xenovian, 28 August 2016 - 04:17 AM.

#73 SandySandman

SandySandman

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 330 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 05:38 AM

How about addressing if they stay in the Game or not?

What is this Politic about ignoring Mayor Issues and legit concerns.

#74 VModPeppermint

VModPeppermint

I made it Off Topic

• WarpPortal VM
  • 98 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 06:45 AM

Ops..you right VM I forgot to say the weapon D: Well would be +30 Mythic Pion Bliss (1 Hand - Bludgeon)

Ok....let's assume that you got one that is rolled at a base damage of 817.0 - 1164.0

With 7/8 25 -25 High Ranks you will end up with a 992.0 - 1339.0 damage bludgeon and additional damage of +180 - +330 because of +30 reinforcing. That makes a total damage of 1172.0 - 1669.0

With 7/8 3% Physical Attack Xeons you will end up with 988.6 - 1408.4 damage and again additional damage of +180 - +330 (+30) That's a total of 1168.6 - 1738.4 damage

If I remember correctly the additional damage of +30 reinforcing gets added last so it won't affect the 3% calculation. And while calculating the value, 3% xeons don't look for any additional damage that was already applied by another 3% xeon. Damage from other enchantments (High Ranks, Claws etc) however does count towards 3% calculation if they were enchanted before. 

If I made a mistake in the calculation with these two points, then somebody please correct me.

How about addressing if they stay in the Game or not?

What is this Politic about ignoring Mayor Issues and legit concerns.

Why do you think this got ignored? I already confirmed on the second page that the 3%-Xeons are going to stay in the game. And yes, this includes the compund formula too.

Edited by VModPeppermint, 28 August 2016 - 07:23 AM.

#75 SandySandman

SandySandman

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 330 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 06:55 AM

Well if you read the Forum CR said it was not intended.

And if you read this Topic you should understand why not.

This is just beyond me, there is no Message or anything about such "Updates" on your Patch Notes or Information regarding it on Forums.

And now you act like it was all Planned?

I can`t take you Guys serious anymore.

If you profit from it, than it is all fine, like when Bosses got 1 shooted and you sold Raid Resets like never before.

No sign of integrity or Shame.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users