Make fishing more interesting. - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Make fishing more interesting.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 EdwinKuswanto

EdwinKuswanto

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 861 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:[Renewa]Chaos

Posted 20 August 2016 - 10:56 AM

Based on this event/link:

https://forums.warpp...ng-quest-guide/

To be honest, its not feeling fun and peaceful at all, wandering from town to town, fishing 1-3X, long ass cool down, instead of feeling fun and peaceful this event is just make peopels/me feel stupid.

Fishing...... I believe fishing is suppose to be a fun and peaceful thing to do with other peoples, talk, afk, and fishing.

When wearing the fishing rod, allow to use skill "Fishing A" or "Fishing B" depend on what fishing rod you are wearing (there is 2 kind of Fishing rod isnt?.)

9X9 cells from Fishing spot, we can activated this skill, a fishing panel pop up, and we can put our lure item and start fishing.

There is like 8 fishing maps/spot, each maps, had their own unique reward/prize, an equip or item untradeable (Account bound) which can make you using special skill by wearing it.

Example:

"Fish Net"

category: Acc

Allow you to use Throw fish lv1 (same effect like throw stone), animation will be look like when we kill monster mermaid (1 unknown fish needed, you got this unknown fish from Malangdo dungeon).

Add npc for each town for trade or crafting/buying tools, so we can trade fish (item etc/miscellaneous we got from fishing) to a fresh fish (hp recovery item).

Trade:

Fish A to a fresh fish.

Fish B to 2 point.

Fish C to 3 point.

Fish D to 4 point.

Fish E to 5 point.

Fish F to 6 point.

Fish G to 7 point.

Fish H to 8 point.

Fish I to 9 point.

Fish J to 10 point.

Craft:

•Iron Fishing Rod (for lv   1-  25)  =    30 % success rate and 10% break rate.

Material needed to craft: 1 cobweb 1 barren trunk 1 iron, craft success rate 45%

can be used with lure: A, B, C, and D.

•Steel Fishing Rod (for lv  26-  50) =    50 % success rate and 10% break rate.

Material needed to craft: 1 cobweb 1 barren trunk 1 steel, craft success rate 40%

can be used with lure: A, B , C, D and E.

•Beginner Fishing Rod (for lv  51-  75) =    75 % success rate and 10% break rate.

Material needed to craft: 1 cobweb 1 barren trunk 1 Phracon, craft success rate 35%

can be used with lure: A, B, C, D, E, and F.

•Advance Fishing Rod (for lv  76-  99) =    90 % success rate and   5% break rate.

Material needed to craft: 1 cobweb 1 barren trunk 1 Emveretarcon, craft success rate 30%

can be used with lure: A, B, C, D, E, F, and G.

•Professional Fishing Rod (for lv 100-125) = 100 % success rate and   5% break rate.

Material needed to craft: 1 cobweb 1 barren trunk 1 Elunium, craft success rate 25%

can be used with lure: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, and H

•Oridecon Fishing Rod (for lv 126-150) = 100 % success rate and   1% break rate.

Material needed to craft: 1 cobweb 1 barren trunk 1 Oridecon, craft success rate 20%

can be used with lure: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, and I

•Emperium Fishing Rod (for lv 151-175) = 100 % success rate and   0% break rate.

Material needed to craft: 1 cobweb 1 barren trunk 1 Emperium, craft success rate 10%

can be used with lure: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, and J

note:

More higher your level, more high your chance to caught a fish, more less your break your rod but more difficult to make the best fishing rod to matching your char level.

Buy:

You can buy lure item, each type of fishing rod had their own special lure item, but you also can use regular lure item to fishing.

Using special lure item give you a special chance to get a special item and what kind of fish you want to get.

•Lure A for Iron fishing rod (chance to gain special E item 0,1%)

increase to get fish type A 5%.

•Lure B for steel fishing rod (increase to gain special item E and D item 0,1%)

increase to get fish type B 5%.

•Lure C for Beginner fishing rod (increase to gain special Item E,D and C 0,1%)

increase to get fish type C 5%.

•Lure D for Advance fishing Rod (Increase to gain special item E,D,C and B 0,1%)

increase to get fish type D 5%.

•Lure E for Professional fishing rod (Increase to gain special item E,D,C and B 0,1%)

increase to get fish type E 5%.

•Lure F for Oridecon fishing rod (increase to gain special item E,D,C,B, and A 0,1%)

increase to get fish type F 5%.

•Lure G for Emperium fishing rod (increase to gain special item ,E,D,C,B and A 0,1%

increase to get fish type G 5%.

•Lure H cost zenny and material to craft (increase to gain special item C 0,2%)

increase to get fish type H 5%.

•Lure I cost zenny and material to craft (increase to gain special item B 0,2%)

increase to get fish type I 5%.

•Lure J cost zenny and material to craft (increase to gain special item A 0,2%)

increase to get fish type J 5%.

•Special item A (costume: ?????, ????, ????, ????)

•Special item B (EQP: High weapon box, wrapped mask, Ink ball, jewelery box, etc).

•Special Item C (Treasure elemental proof, elemental converter, 100 box white slime potion, 25 EDP box, 25 Speed Potion, 100RJ, 10 Aloe, 10aloe, 10 Yggdrasil leaf etc).

•Special Item D (Food item such Squid BBQ, ?????, ????, ????, ????, etc).

•Special Item E (First aid kit, gift box, obb, opb, etc).

Fishing:

Each Town had their chance rate to get a special item, more difficult the town to access (Ayothaya, Hugel) or more difficulty the place to fishing (open area with monster such Prontera field, Niflheim) more rare and special item you can got.

example:

•Rare item Hugel = 0,2% you can got (hugel prize medal, Blank card etc related to hugel)

•Rare item Ayothaya 0,2% you can got (????, ????, ????, ????)

•Rare item Pront field 0,2% you can got (poring egg, novise slipper, poring box etc)

•Rare item Niflheim 0,2% you can got (skull ring [1], emb, etc ).

Just go near the spot, wear your fishing rod, activate the fishing skill, put your lure item, and your char will atomically begin to fishing (short cast each attempt to fishing), when your attempt to fishing success you had a chance to got a few kind of fish, special item, rare item, or all of them.

There is 10 kind of different type of fish (sory too lazy to think the fish name).

•Fish A chance rate 10%

•Fish B chance rate 9%

•Fish C chance rate 8%

•Fish D chance rate 7%

•Fish E chance rate 6%

•Fish F chance rate 5%

•Fish G chance rate 4%

•Fish H chance rate 3%

•Fish I  chance rate 2%

•Fish J chance rate 1%

Fishing Quest:

In a certain time, npc in the related town will shouting a jackpot fish reward, for example, there will be a notification "JACKPOT STRIKE for "FishA, FishA, FISHA", and 3 same type of fish will appear in your fishing panel, when you can fish a same type of fish (in this case Fish type A)3 time in a row, an MVP sound and animation will appear above your head, and the npc will shouting your name "CONGRATULATION TO Edwin Kuswanto! YOU WIN >insert prize name here<", and you will get the jack pot prize based on the quest.

Jack Pot prize:

•3 in a row fish type A = ????

•3 in a row fish type B = ????

•3 in a row fish type C = ????

•3 in a row fish type D = ????

•3 in a row fish type E = ????

•3 in a row fish type F = ????

•3 in a row fish type G = ????

•3 in a row fish type H = ????

•3 in a row fish type I = ????

•3 in a row fish type J = ???? <<< chance rate difficulties same like upgrading 3 different weapon from +9 to +10 without failure 3 times. (random mvp card as the reward? XD)

So you need to stop (click close/esc) to change your lure item in hope you can catch a same fish 3 time in a row to win the jack pot based on the current quest.

Point:

You can vend your fish, you can trade your fish for a point, and you can trade your point to obviously Egir Armor set, lure item, fishing rod, or buff to increase your fishing fish type rate.

I believe this fishing feature is gonna be really fun, ahhaha thank you.

#2 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 20 August 2016 - 10:59 PM

I knew I wasn't the only one bored to death by fishing in game  :heh:

#3 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 20 August 2016 - 11:52 PM

https://forums.warpp...122128-fishing/

I'd waste hours fishing if it was like this.

#4 EdwinKuswanto

EdwinKuswanto

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 861 posts
  • Server:[Renewa]Chaos

Posted 21 August 2016 - 09:38 AM

I wish we can fishing like when we upgrading Cracked Buckler.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users