Is really defilers who need balancement? then what is this? - Requiem Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Is really defilers who need balancement? then what is this?

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#1 Mavericky

Mavericky

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 303 posts
  • LocationAlvorada-RS-Brasil
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 21 August 2016 - 11:57 AM

80gmtyp.jpglol

1 * Druids: exchange their transformations on pvp and get the immune all the time to stun, when they are to die use a dash of 40 mtrs with a CD of 3 or 4 secs, theys just run and run and no one can kill them.

2 * Elementalists: Theys make infinite combos using a variation of stuns from far and near with an absurd DMG. one Elementalist + 10 can kill full geared players + 30 and like the Druid if they are dying begin to use their dahs and no one can kill Them.

3 * WL's: Theys use the skill everytime charge with a ridiculous CD Stun the player enemie all the time, after using your dash (skill charge) they use an area Stun (Land Tremor) and sequence they use silence in area (Overbearing Clamor ) then still in sequence use (Terrified Scream) that ridiculously lock the players on floor for incredible 17 seconds, enough time for the AOE users opponents kill you almost no reaction because you are locked on floor there and not enough he still uses (Shout of Ferocious Tiger) that decreases 40% of its physical defense ...
then, you are there, locked on floor, with silence, and with minus 40% of physical defense. the opponents make a party!

Another day in a '' FOC '' my team was much stronger but we lost, simply because the opponent team existed 5 'WL's' my team simply not move. opvp was based on just charge and charge and stun lock ...

Edited by Mavericky, 21 August 2016 - 12:24 PM.

#2 alecsdax1

alecsdax1

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationIsrael

Posted 21 August 2016 - 01:38 PM

well WArlod should have -28% def , not -48% and Elem is just fine ,, ,, about Druid not alot play but if you good at playing you are op ( thats why its op becuase you need skills ) .... 

#3 SandySandman

SandySandman

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 330 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 August 2016 - 01:42 PM

Well short saying the Balance is off ya...not only for Defilers.

And about the Stun look combos we are talking now many Years already.

There are Suggestion from a global Stun Cool down to reverting the Warrior dash to it once was...

But well i heard Devs now listen...so might get better.

#4 BioElesis

BioElesis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 680 posts
  • LocationDominican Republic
  • Server:Triffi

Posted 21 August 2016 - 02:20 PM

you know how you feel... sadly Gravity wont do anything, WL, Elem and Druid invinity anty stun will continue.

Those classes bypass all DEF/Ress making them gods in PvP

Example:

Warlord:

Basic WL +10 may easy reach 30k HP and hit upt to 3k with debuff

Shout: Reduce 48% opponent DEF, very good for raids but killer in pvp. you need 7k DEF to survive this debuff.

Full Suing Slash: Spam every 2sec, up to 18m range and AoE

Terrified Scream: lock enemies on spot for 17sec, 22m range AoE, it should be 10sec and 15m range

Terror: REALLY???? this should be only for Berserker, WL already have 17sec on TS.

Charge: Dash/stun every 3-4sec, a little OP, it dosn't give any opportunity to counter, it should be 12sec 

Elementalist:

Dash every 4sec its too OP, this dosn't give oportunity to scape, and its imposible to kill the elem. it should be 10 to 20sec CD, or simply remove DNA.

Debuff: All OP, +10 Elem can easily hit 4k on any +30 player, no matter how much HP or Ress you have... Elem will eat you as cake. debuff should be 10/20% not 50%

Not to mention they have Passive DEF with DNA, what makes it even harder for Physical players. not many sins can kill a full geared Elem in 1 scout. and they cannot scape.

Passive DEF should be removed or moved to Druid skills.

Druid: this class needs talent!!! its not easy to play!

Forgotten classes:

Shadow Runner: If you remove Silence this class is simple a rogue. in S1 this was a good class, they had the best DoT in game but you guys killed the class adding DoT removal to Totem  :ani_shy: tnx, now we have a rogue with Silence.

Commander: Nerf Nerf Nerf since S1, if you spend your time and money on this class then get ready for nerf. you cannot be OP.

Protector: Avoiding the fact that anyone can tank, prot have the lowest dmg in game and with last update is by far the best free point in FOC, tnx for removing BM.

Tempest: I dont really remember the last update on this class.... good dmg, low DEF, low HP, and alot of useless buff only for Physical players nice.

My idea for Balance:

-No mage should have DEF buff or passive, that should be something exclusive for physical players or just for Prot.

-The class with MOST OP HP should be the tank not the one with Highest Melee dmg.

Classes that play 1v1 should have the Highest dmg

Support classes should have low to mid dmg

High Damage caster should have low HP and DEF, sadly this only apply to Defi tnx to last update.

Main tank should have a mid dmg and Highest HP

#5 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 02:28 PM

Ugh...guys...this balance is going 2 classes at a time...
Relax
Elems getting nerfed next
And did you not notice we removed defense buff from defiler
Same is happening to all casters
Yes prots will have most hp too
Just damn yo chill
We getting to other classes too
And no the current defiler/ domi situation is not permanent
Vamp touch will be fixed
Domi debuff will get fixed

#6 Jabrody

Jabrody

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 544 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 07:42 PM

My idea for Balance:

-No mage should have DEF buff or passive, that should be something exclusive for physical players or just for Prot.

Exactly, I've been thinking about that for a while now.

#7 Mavericky

Mavericky

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 303 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 10:07 PM

i was on requiem since the S1, 8 years of my life here like many others ... and I believe that among these there are still so many people like me who like this game. people who care about the things that happen in it.
I do not want to disrespect the programmers and developers but sometimes you guys do amateur work, a tip for you guys, enjoy representatives of classes, see who are they and how long are on the game to see if they really have experience and the most important all ... listen what they say.

- Protector:
the new skill that gives immunity to stun should in my opinion be instant cast and work as a buff and not as an AoE, (not care if the skill will be individual or group) without talking to your CD this too long.
and one more tip would not be nothing bad if the protector had one skill as the comander ''slow'' (Chain of Restraint) or one dash (Rush) I say this because it is one of my favorite classes but in pvp 1vs1 our opponent loose laughter of us, because when they see that they will lose them just run away from us, either with 'dash' or just run ... what we do in this situation? use taunt?

-Shadown Runner:
as in the previous comment that class is now only used because of their silence trap. if you guys take this skill the class is over. one more thing I think also it would be interesting to give this class a little more attack speed for long range (0.5) would be perfect! but only for long range attack.

and also agreeing with the previous comment I agree that single target classes, playing the old style AA (Auto-Attack) should gain a little more of DMG. classes of this style has much disadvantage. how many times has happened to me to use my sin and use brutal scud and within 7 seconds of stun I hit the opponent only 3 or 4 times and the correct would be 1 hit per second. or else only by the character '' AA '' have a smaller angle to attack. not to mention that to level up a character so or else to farm is a sadness as you kill 1 mob, a character with AoE kills the distance and in area and kills ten times more than you.

to finish just want to say again ... listen representatives, they may have good ideas for you guys and make the requiem a much better game for all players.

PS: Who had the idea of skill '' Fata Morgana, '' seriously withdraw it, this skill is stupid and please lay off the person who gave the idea of creating this ... people like that just shows that know not how really the mechanism of the game. and you can already allowed her opinion and create a useless skill imagine that person what even invent ... the next is likely to be a auto-suicide skill for our characters?

Edited by Mavericky, 21 August 2016 - 10:14 PM.

#8 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 05:24 AM

The class reps thing is dead
It was a disaster with each rep trying to make his class as godly as possible.
And of course you had clueless people like redlipse/potatogun who did not even know that his own class had an instant 50m stun.

Anyways, if vamp touch was instant with no dna
Would yall have any complaints about the nerfs

#9 Mavericky

Mavericky

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 303 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 07:44 AM

another idea which I consider useful would be characters
characters that use dual swords have the ability to parry the attacks (its like a block but using the dual swords) could be a chance of 33% at most. but it would be something beyond that should work only against physical attacks.

#10 Vulcano

Vulcano

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3907 posts
  • LocationPortugal
  • Server:Nova/trifrri server

Posted 22 August 2016 - 08:24 AM

Off topic :classe rep votes was like friends vote for friends, for some cases

#11 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 22 August 2016 - 08:49 AM

What is this wall of crap. Can you guys -_- wait the final result before saying -_-? GM can't change all the classes in 1 day jeez. BioElesis how can you say the -_- nerfs apply only for defiler, even when I said 3000 times that the next classes are elem/WL?? And for people that don't know, DEFILER AND DOMI changes still have lot of bugs, so don't keep crying about those bugs, THEY'LL GET FIXED.

Edited by Kazara, 22 August 2016 - 08:56 AM.

#12 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 09:08 AM

80gmtyp.jpglol

1 * Druids: exchange their transformations on pvp and get the immune all the time to stun, when they are to die use a dash of 40 mtrs with a CD of 3 or 4 secs, theys just run and run and no one can kill them.

The dash is 25 meters, it's 5 sec cd. Wrong on both accounts. What's the difference between a druid running and a sin running? Anyways, small nerf on stuns is all it needs.

2 * Elementalists: Theys make infinite combos using a variation of stuns from far and near with an absurd DMG. one Elementalist + 10 can kill full geared players + 30 and like the Druid if they are dying begin to use their dahs and no one can kill Them.

Huh? It has only 2 stuns lol. And if a +10 elem is killing you at +30 you suck -_-. Agree on dash. And what absurd dmg? You mean how taam hits 4.2k on cap with 3 aoes?

3 * WL's: Theys use the skill everytime charge with a ridiculous CD Stun the player enemie all the time, after using your dash (skill charge) they use an area Stun (Land Tremor) and sequence they use silence in area (Overbearing Clamor ) then still in sequence use (Terrified Scream) that ridiculously lock the players on floor for incredible 17 seconds, enough time for the AOE users opponents kill you almost no reaction because you are locked on floor there and not enough he still uses (Shout of Ferocious Tiger) that decreases 40% of its physical defense ...
then, you are there, locked on floor, with silence, and with minus 40% of physical defense. the opponents make a party!

Yup warlords need a nerf it's ok, will happen.

Another day in a '' FOC '' my team was much stronger but we lost, simply because the opponent team existed 5 'WL's' my team simply not move. opvp was based on just charge and charge and stun lock ...
Your team was not stronger if you lost. 1 decent prot fixes that perma bind issue.

Also, your ss shows literally nothing.
I have plenty ss of a tempest doing 4.2k on cap. That 6k you show means you aren't cap resist.
Are the debuffs op? Yup will nerf them to 40 prolly.

#13 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 22 August 2016 - 01:42 PM

I have plenty ss of a tempest doing 4.2k on cap. That 6k you show means you aren't cap resist.

Sure put- Xenovian Insignia of Minds/Xenovian Insignia of Arms- in "ALL" your gear and "ANY" class will do 4.2k damage....I would put a 3 sec casting time on those Elem Debuffs :P

The reason so many can do such high damage is the TUPID idea (so stupid it dont deserve the "S") of being able to compound red xeons. Who ever thought up that idea should be hung. It was fine being able to use Shards to get more reds.. or farm.

Edited by Crftwise, 22 August 2016 - 01:57 PM.

#14 Sceptre

Sceptre

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • LocationIowa
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 22 August 2016 - 07:38 PM

My prediction as on now druid God class forever every other class needed to the point where they are a complete joke (new update for defi already shows this) game dies out then is closed for good. Yetc they are trying to make it better xD ... I shall play but only my sin defi is completely useless now. ...

removed insults.....keep it clean please - VMPeppermint

Edited by VModPeppermint, 23 August 2016 - 03:48 AM.

#15 Mavericky

Mavericky

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 303 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 09:19 PM

37YR3UB.jpg
128% in all elements... i dont have cap only in water. and i understand you protecting the elementalist coz u use the clunsy a elementalist right?

#16 Mavericky

Mavericky

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 303 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 09:20 PM

My prediction as on now druid God class forever every other class needed to the point where they are a complete joke (new update for defi already shows this) game dies out then is closed for good. Yetc they are trying to make it better xD I shall play but only my sin defi is completely useless now. 

I agree when u say ''now druid God class'' 

Edited by VModPeppermint, 23 August 2016 - 03:49 AM.

#17 Mavericky

Mavericky

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 303 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 09:33 PM

1 *

The dash is 25 meters, it's 5 sec cd. Wrong on both accounts. What's the difference between a druid running and a sin running? Anyways, small nerf on stuns is all it needs.

---- the sin use the dash of 10 mtrs it's 3 sec cd. to sins got a elementalist theys need use 3 dash (6 sec's) but in 5 sec's the elementalist already dash again plus 25 mtrs.

2 * 

Huh? It has only 2 stuns lol. And if a +10 elem is killing you at +30 you suck -_-. Agree on dash. And what absurd dmg? You mean how taam hits 4.2k on cap with 3 aoes?

----with the debuff 0f 50% elementalist can hit 3k+ i already see guys full geared +30 without that dmg. and yeah i see too that OP dmg of the tempest too. i agree are a bit strange.

#18 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 23 August 2016 - 12:04 AM

My prediction as on now druid God class forever every other class needed to the point where they are a complete joke (new update for defi already shows this) game dies out then is closed for good. Yetc they are trying to make it better xD  I shall play but only my sin defi is completely useless now. 

That's what a noob like you can think when he never played a real defiler, but only the bugged version because it was OP.

Even with all the current bugs, I am still doing good with defiler in battlefield.

Maybe at this point you should really try to learn how to play a defiler?^^

But yeah, you are a noob and you remain a noob even after years.

Edited by VModPeppermint, 23 August 2016 - 03:50 AM.

#19 Sepilac

Sepilac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationSIlent Hill
  • Server:Trifi

Posted 23 August 2016 - 02:08 AM

My prediction as on now druid God class forever every other class needed to the point where they are a complete joke (new update for defi already shows this) game dies out then is closed for good. Yetc they are trying to make it better xD I shall play but only my sin defi is completely useless now. 

lol on this XD that's what happen when u never played the class for a long time and just a bandwagoner because they had a bugged OP skill, and devs fixed the problem now u complain? stop blaming or pointing fingers dude AoC is bugged and OP as -_- dmg + hp absord, ask your self is ok to have spammable skill like that? ofc u will say yes because u got used to it :heh:, now u learned your lesson don't be a bandwagon nxt time peace!

Edited by VModPeppermint, 23 August 2016 - 03:51 AM.

#20 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 03:52 AM

1 *

---- the sin use the dash of 10 mtrs it's 3 sec cd. to sins got a elementalist theys need use 3 dash (6 sec's) but in 5 sec's the elementalist already dash again plus 25 mtrs.

2 *

----with the debuff 0f 50% elementalist can hit 3k+ i already see guys full geared +30 without that dmg. and yeah i see too that OP dmg of the tempest too. i agree are a bit strange.

Oh look wrong again!
Sins have 2 dashes one 15m and one 30m
Learn classes before you talk

With debuff, yes if you have not stacked resist
But if you have like you said 128 resist, no one should be hitting you for 6k

Also, sure I play clumsy, but my main is a prot. Do I agree elems need a small nerf sure. Are they a giant problem that can perma stun player for 17 seconds and heal insane amounts like defiler used to, no.

#21 VModPeppermint

VModPeppermint

I made it Off Topic

• WarpPortal VM
  • 98 posts
  • Server:Valdes --> Trifri

Posted 23 August 2016 - 03:53 AM

Had to remove some insults.

Feel free to discuss this topic as long as you want but refrain from insulting each other.

Thank you!

#22 Mavericky

Mavericky

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 303 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 11:21 AM

Oh look wrong again!
Sins have 2 dashes one 15m and one 30m
Learn classes before you talk

With debuff, yes if you have not stacked resist
But if you have like you said 128 resist, no one should be hitting you for 6k

Also, sure I play clumsy, but my main is a prot. Do I agree elems need a small nerf sure. Are they a giant problem that can perma stun player for 17 seconds and heal insane amounts like defiler used to, no.

yeah zello i did a mistake really about the dash the correct is 15 mtrs

8NdwS4v.jpg

and the retreat is 25 mtrs and not 30 like u told

okIPyTj.jpg

and about the Terms of Service are you wrong again coz the icon of the Terms of Service have a duration of 14 seconds and no 17 like  you told, one more thing that paralize stun like you told have only 4 seconds of stun, after thats 4 seconds u receive 2 seconds to move inside of the Terms of Service then if are on range you ill be paralized again for more 4 seconds... and remember its not 100% of accuracy of happen coz the success is of 83%.

RBhuXGV.jpg

and here my base of resistence without my shield of infinity
DA1Jwgz.jpg

and here my shild

eoAE81V.jpg

I will round the value to 120% like i told you before...  (But if you have like you said 128% resist, no one should be hitting you for 6k)
and like i show on SS theys hit me 6k+ w/o PB then i ask you again ''is really the defiler who need balancement?''

Edited by Mavericky, 23 August 2016 - 11:36 AM.

#23 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 11:30 AM

Ok so your t o s explanation is completely wrong but that's ok
It ticks every 2 seconds for 4 seconds stun
The last tick is right before it disappears. It lasts for 14 seconds. Last tick is at 13. That's 17 second stun
Thank you very much

Yup 25m not 30. With 8 sec cd. In 2 instant dashes a sin travels 40m. You complained about druid dashing 25m
Alrighty, let's nerf the sin dashes as well to 10m and 10m. Benter?

And what? You have 2 seconds to move around? Whattt? Haha no. You dont. It just means 2 ticks missed

#24 Mavericky

Mavericky

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 303 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 11:49 AM

Ok so your t o s explanation is completely wrong but that's ok
It ticks every 2 seconds for 4 seconds stun
The last tick is right before it disappears. It lasts for 14 seconds. Last tick is at 13. That's 17 second stun
Thank you very much

Yup 25m not 30. With 8 sec cd. In 2 instant dashes a sin travels 40m. You complained about druid dashing 25m
Alrighty, let's nerf the sin dashes as well to 10m and 10m. Benter?

And what? You have 2 seconds to move around? Whattt? Haha no. You dont. It just means 2 ticks missed

look the video on link below and tell me again about permanent stun, look the guy running inside of two Traps

a retreat like you know is a back dash to use it to move foward i need adjust my camera and ill expend time to do it coz depends where u enemy are u cant just make a 180 degree turn with your cam and spend time again to turn it foward one more time  to use the anoter dash. is easy to say but to make the things inside of the game is not soo easy like you told.

https://youtu.be/gP5qr9cr_6g

Edited by Mavericky, 23 August 2016 - 11:53 AM.

#25 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 11:55 AM

Did you even watch that video?
He runs out near the end because he gets lucky and a tick misses him
He stays in there nearly the entire duration
And what 2 Terms of Service?
Holy crap how are you even a player that you can't tell that those "runs" in the middle are just lag

And what nonsense are you spouting about being hard to dash with sin. Go learn from your dokdo hackers how easy it is to rotate and dash/retreat. Jesus such nonsense. I don't know why dokdo is even allowed to post anything on forums

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users